[Today at 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[Today at 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 11:00:09 AM]

Banquet by muwarrior69
[Today at 08:43:40 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Purdue...  (Read 11223 times)

muguru

• All American
Purdue...
« on: November 23, 2017, 08:07:05 PM »
Just lost to Western kentucky in battle 4 Atlantis. That's consecutive losses to Tennessee and Western Kentucky. So, yeah. They were obviously bad match ups for Purdue.  ::)
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Re: Purdue...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 08:07:48 PM »
Just lost to Western kentucky in battle 4 Atlantis. That's consecutive losses to Tennessee and Western Kentucky. So, yeah. They were obviously bad match ups for Purdue.  ::)

Whiner.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 08:09:32 PM »
Chaminade smoked Cal, who barely lost to WSU, who smoked us. Clearly Chamibade is better than us!

This stuff is really stupid. College players are by and large inconsistent. Almost every team in America will lose games they shouldn’t. Get over yourself.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

muguru

• All American
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 08:11:56 PM »
Whiner.

Call it what you want, but people here were claiming how underrated Purdue was, and how MU lost to a potential Final Four team..at home. Yet, Tennessee and now Western freaking Kentucky just beat them on a neutral court. Western Kentucky better than MU, or??  ?-(

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 08:13:06 PM »
Call it what you want, but people here were claiming how underrated Purdue was, and how MU lost to a potential Final Four team..at home. Yet, Tennessee and now Western freaking Kentucky just beat them on a neutral court. Western Kentucky better than MU, or??  ?-(

You realize Western freaking Kentucky gave Nova a run for their money last night righ? And Tennessee gave Nova a run for their money today right?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

muguru

• All American
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 08:14:16 PM »
Chaminade smoked Cal, who barely lost to WSU, who smoked us. Clearly Chamibade is better than us!

This stuff is really stupid. College players are by and large inconsistent. Almost every team in America will lose games they shouldn’t. Get over yourself.

Just saying, people were fawning all over Purdue like they were the best team in the NCAA's after MU lost to them and the whole "bad matchup" excuse they threw out. Perhaps, Purdue isnt as good as some people think, and it wasn't an impossible game for MU to win like some thought.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 08:16:14 PM »
Just saying, people were fawning all over Purdue like they were the best team in the NCAA's after MU lost to them and the whole "bad matchup" excuse they threw out. Perhaps, Purdue isnt as good as some people think, and it wasn't an impossible game for MU to win like some thought.

MU could definitely beat Purdue. But that doesn’t mean it’s not a bad matchup for MU.

Western Kentucky and Tennessee aren’t great, but they are both solid. Because Purdue lost early season games to those 2 doesn’t mean they can’t make a run in the NCAA Tournament.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 08:16:24 PM »
You realize Western freaking Kentucky gave Nova a run for their money last night righ? And Tennessee gave Nova a run for their money today right?

Sure, but at the end of the day, they both lost to Nova, that's all that matters. And now Purdue just lost to both of them.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 08:17:00 PM »

Hard to say that WKU gave Nova a run for their money but also say that Wichita smoked us.

Games were pretty much the same.
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

tower912

• All American
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 08:19:27 PM »
Forfeit the rest of the games and shut down the program
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 08:19:38 PM »
MU could definitely beat Purdue. But that doesn’t mean it’s not a bad matchup for MU.

Western Kentucky and Tennessee aren’t great, but they are both solid. Because Purdue lost early season games to those 2 doesn’t mean they can’t make a run in the NCAA Tournament.

Obviously, they could still go deep in the NCAA's. But If Purdue was a bad matchup for MU, shouldn't they have been a horrible match up for Western KY??(they were actually). And yet, Western KY beat them. My point really is, it's about execution more than anything else. Western Ky didn't play a great game, they were solid, but not spectacular, but they executed, and that's what won them the game.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 08:21:32 PM »

Seriously, what the eff is your point?  On that night they were better than we were.  Like significantly better.  I was there.  I watched it.  Move on.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2017, 08:30:56 PM »
Forfeit the rest of the games and shut down the program

No kidding. Scoop has its share of chicken littles, but guru is the chickenest and littlest Scooper of all time.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2017, 09:07:16 PM »
A Purdue thread about results of a tournament Marquette wasn't in?

Superbar

skianth16

• All American
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2017, 09:17:11 PM »
A Purdue thread about results of a tournament Marquette wasn't in?

Superbar

Come on, it directly impacts our SoS, which will be important this year come March.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2017, 10:55:56 PM »
Purdue vs Zona for 7th place wow

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2017, 11:42:09 PM »

You're a little nuts, huh?

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 12:27:27 AM »
Obviously, they could still go deep in the NCAA's. But If Purdue was a bad matchup for MU, shouldn't they have been a horrible match up for Western KY??(they were actually). And yet, Western KY beat them. My point really is, it's about execution more than anything else. Western Ky didn't play a great game, they were solid, but not spectacular, but they executed, and that's what won them the game.

Is Western Kentuckys team built similarly to Marquettes? If not,  why would Purdue automatically be a bad match-up for Western Kentucky?
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

damuts222

• All American
    • Gangnam makes me loco
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2017, 08:13:18 AM »
Don't forget western Kentucky got two top freshman on team.

https://247sports.com/college/western-kentucky/Season/2017-Basketball/Commits
Twitta Tracka of the Year Award Recipient 2016

nyg

• All American
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2017, 08:16:03 AM »
Robinson never enrolled at WKU.  Left and is preparing for draft. 

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2017, 08:16:14 AM »
Don't forget western Kentucky got two top freshman on team.

https://247sports.com/college/western-kentucky/Season/2017-Basketball/Commits

Mitchell Robinson left the team before the season started.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

fjm

• All American
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2017, 08:29:56 AM »
Purdue vs Zona for 7th place wow

Yeah that is really crazy haha. But I think this kinda shows that these tournaments are not always smooth sailing.

As much as guru likes to talk about how crappy Purdue is, what about Arizona?is there season over also? Or is this a biproduct of early season tournaments with competitive teams?

fjm

• All American
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2017, 08:32:13 AM »
Or even better yet Guru, should we be worried about the state of the BigEast?

Seton hall lost to unranked URI. What if we lose to SHU later this season?

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2017, 10:16:53 AM »
Yeah that is really crazy haha. But I think this kinda shows that these tournaments are not always smooth sailing.

As much as guru likes to talk about how crappy Purdue is, what about Arizona?is there season over also? Or is this a biproduct of early season tournaments with competitive teams?

Zona is a surprise, though they are without one top their top players. Many of the teams mentioned in this thread will be playing a lot better in Feb.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2017, 03:06:43 PM »
You're a little nuts, huh?

IIRC, guru has admitted he is nutty about MU. He has said he has more passion for our basketball program than for anything else - including friends, potential love interests, etc.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

lurch91

• All American
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2017, 04:08:47 PM »

Did Tennessee and Western Kentucky have rosters dominated by underclassmen?  Are they waiting for probably their best center to become eligible at the semester due to transfer rules?  Stupid, stupid arguement...

On any given day a lesser team can beat a better team, but GENERALLY speaking talent wins out.  Purdue has talent.  I don't know enough about Tennessee or Western Kentucky to know how much talent each team had compared to Purdue.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2017, 04:28:28 PM »

Both things can be true[/b]

SaveOD238

• All American
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2017, 10:05:24 PM »
And now Purdue is whooping Arizona, so we can stop freaking out

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2017, 10:13:36 PM »
Sup Coach Phelps...

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2017, 10:32:59 PM »
Purdue beats Arizona by 25. Hi
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2017, 11:18:30 PM »
Purdue beats Arizona by 25. Hi

Well yeah ... bad matchup!

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2017, 11:57:23 PM »
 ncaam is going to be war men.  some of the top dogs already are getting nicked up.  it's gonna be one of those years where we are going to need a pregame pep talk from bluto blutarski

don't...don't don't don't don't

MU82

• All American
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2017, 07:38:19 AM »
Agree with rocket. At this point, there certainly does not appear to be a "superteam."

Arizona came into the Battle 4 Atlantis ranked No. 2 in the nation ... and promptly lost to NC State, SMU and Purdue. Got KILLED by Purdue, the best of those three teams. Arizona is almost the diametric opposite of Wojo's boyz - good size and great athletes up and down the lineup, but they can't shoot a lick!

No. 1 Duke struggled with Portland State before finally putting them away late, and then was taken into OT by Texas.

Etc, etc, etc.

I do love Duke's young talent - who doesn't? - and they could be beasts by tournament time, but they ain't a superteam yet.

As for Purdue ... nothing that happened at Atlantis made me think they can't repeat as Big 10 champs. They lost to a seemingly very underrated Tennessee team that went on to give Nova a heckuva game and then beat the heck out of NC State.

Here's what Sean Miller said about Purdue: “We were outmatched. They were the better team. It felt that way early; felt that way throughout. They are an excellent team, well-coached. The way they move the ball when they're making shots, they can beat anybody in the country. Tonight they were ready to go.”

So we're supposed to commit suicide here because we couldn't match up with Purdue's 7-footers?

It's a long season. I know it's difficult for a guy wound tight like guru to have any perspective, but he'll put his health in jeopardy if he is so amped-up that he keeps feeling the need to start threads like this one.

DCHoopster

• Team Captain
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2017, 08:00:20 AM »
I saw 2 teams that were very impressive to me,  Florida and Gonzaga.  Great college game last night.  Both look like Final 4 teams.  The Duke-Florida game will be
very interesting with contrasting styles.  Dukes Bigs vs.  Florida guards.   I do not think Florida has anyone guard Bagley but not sure Duke has the quickness of  Florida,
good early game to watch tomorrow.  Texas is not bad, very young.  MSU in same tournament so we will see how good they are as well.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2017, 08:16:08 AM »
I saw 2 teams that were very impressive to me,  Florida and Gonzaga.  Great college game last night.  Both look like Final 4 teams.  The Duke-Florida game will be
very interesting with contrasting styles.  Dukes Bigs vs.  Florida guards.   I do not think Florida has anyone guard Bagley but not sure Duke has the quickness of  Florida,
good early game to watch tomorrow.  Texas is not bad, very young.  MSU in same tournament so we will see how good they are as well.

UNC looks pretty good again. Teams will emerge. They always do.

mayfairskatingrink

• Starter
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2017, 09:09:34 AM »
So it seems like every good team is a "bad matchup" for MU.

Are there any good teams that MU is bad matchup for?

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2017, 09:26:49 AM »

No. 1 Duke struggled with Portland State before finally putting them away late, and then was taken into OT by Texas.

#1 Duke also beat then #2 Michigan St on a neutral court. But since you mention Texas - zero seniors, 2 juniors, a sophomore and 3 three freshman in their top six and they take #1 Duke to OT. Any thoughts on them or their coach?

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2017, 09:30:20 AM »

Yes. Villanova and Xavier are two off the top of my head.

Loose Cannon

• All American
  • Voltaire says Hi
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2017, 09:43:25 AM »
#1 Duke also beat then #2 Michigan St on a neutral court. But since you mention Texas - zero seniors, 2 juniors, a sophomore and 3 three freshman in their top six and they take #1 Duke to OT. Any thoughts on them or their coach?

If I was a Texas Fan, I'm very happy.  As disappointing as last season was this team will offset that in spades.  Oh and that young coach might keep his Job.
" Love is Space and Time measured by the Heart. "  M Proust

Big Papi

• All American
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2017, 10:04:46 AM »
It doesn't matter what Purdue did in this tournament.  They are a very good team that has the talent and ability to reach the Final Four.  Doesn't mean they will but anyone who watched their game against us could see how good they are. 

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2017, 10:20:43 AM »
If I was a Texas Fan, I'm very happy.  As disappointing as last season was this team will offset that in spades.  Oh and that young coach might keep his Job.

Yeah, he just might ;)

MU82

• All American
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2017, 11:54:04 AM »

Moi? Thoughts on Shaka?

Well, he's obviously a better coach than last year's 11-22 record would indicate - a record that would have resulted in Scoopaggeddon. Can't be much worse without being at DePaul.

It looks like he has a nice, young, athletic team that might contend for an NCAA tourney berth. The center is a defensive difference-maker, and they missed him after he fouled out. He also is a 1-and-done who, like Henry at MU, will not be around for the long-term rebuild.

Oh, and Shaka almost beating the No. 1 team was almost as impressive as Wojo ACTUALLY beating the No. 1-ranked defending national champions last season!

I know you are intelligent enough, and I hope most other Scoopers are as well, to realize I like to poke fun sometimes. It's fun to make little Shaka one-liners, and most are the definition of innocuos. Some folks get all bent out of shape about 'em and I'm not sure why. They're just little zingers, the kind many Scoopers (including you) make about a variety of topics.

That more than a few Scoopers thought our program was doomed after Mrs. Shaka rejected us because "settling" for Wojo was for losers ... and then to have Shaka go 11-22 at Texas while Wojo took our lads to the Dance ... that's delicious stuff!

If we get all boring and just stick to facts ... Shaka had an amazing, amazing, amazing run to the 2011 Final Four with VCU. In each subsequent season, however, his VCU squads accomplished a little less. And then he has hardly been a miracle worker at Texas - whose previous coach, meanwhile, seems to have righted the ship at Tennessee.

Shaka is a good coach. So is Rick Barnes. So is Buzz. And so, I think, is Wojo. None is perfect. Each still has much to prove. With the talent in the state of Texas, and his reputation as "the cool coach," one would think Shaka should be able to build a dynasty there. We'll see!

Finally ... I have barely mentioned Shaka the last several months. Maybe one or two 1-liners in all that time? A guy does get a reputation, though, and I've probably earned it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 11:56:26 AM by MU82 »

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2017, 01:38:46 PM »

Someone else asked this earlier.  I think X qualifies as a good matchup for us.  Their PG can't score,  give up threes like crazy,  no dominant bigs (though T Jones may become one)  and over rely on a volume scorer. All things our team should be able to exploit.
TAMU

Goose

• All American
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2017, 03:33:34 PM »
Shaka and Texas look awfully good to me. They were fun to watch last night. Pretty confident that he will have much success at Texas before all is said and done.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2017, 06:15:23 PM »
Hahaha—there is only ONE scooper who will provide their opinion on this topic regardless if asked or not, but since you asked........

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2017, 06:53:44 PM »

I know you are intelligent enough, and I hope most other Scoopers are as well, to realize I like to poke fun sometimes. It's fun to make little Shaka one-liners, and most are the definition of innocuos. Some folks get all bent out of shape about 'em and I'm not sure why. They're just little zingers, the kind many Scoopers (including you) make about a variety of topics.

Conversely, Mike, I know you're intelligent enough to realize that those of us who considered Shaka our #1 choice might poke a little fun of our own when and if the worm turned. All in good fun.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2017, 07:09:50 PM »
Shaka and Texas look awfully good to me. They were fun to watch last night. Pretty confident that he will have much success at Texas before all is said and done.

shaka's got a nice team there.  was really rooting for them to pull it out. that osetkowski is an animal.  i think he found a place to call home...for this year anyway :D  you have to hand it to mike and his 5 * yutes for hanging in there and playing the full 40.  if texas could shoot from the outside, they'd be really really good.  4/23 from 3 point arc?  yikes! 

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2017, 07:13:07 PM »
It’s very early. Let’s let at least 1/4 of the season play out before we make conclusions on teams.

Last year IU looked like they might get a 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament early on. Right now their coach is on his way to an identical coaching record as I am for this season. Lots of game left.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2017, 10:45:35 PM »

Wouldn't doubt it, Goose. He should. Lots and lots and lots of talent down there, and he's obviously a good coach.

For the record, I was hoping for Shaka, too. But Mrs. Shaka didn't want us, so eff the whole lotta dem Shakas! We are ... Marquette!

Also for the record, I didn't mention Shaka in this thread until directly asked about him by Lenny.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 10:48:06 PM by MU82 »

mayfairskatingrink

• Starter
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2017, 10:14:41 AM »
It’s very early. Let’s let at least 1/4 of the season play out before we make conclusions on teams.

Last year IU looked like they might get a 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament early on. Right now their coach is on his way to an identical coaching record as I am for this season. Lots of game left.

True, but just on a sheer talent basis, Texas has a ton more than MU does.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2017, 01:27:14 PM »

Depends when you watch them.

They can't shoot.

So sometimes they look absolutely terrible like today.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2017, 02:04:30 PM »
And then they force like 10 TOs in a row and come back down 21

Crazy streaky team

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2017, 04:31:29 PM »
golly shucky darns gonzaga is good AGAIN this year.  anyone have any answers why?  want to play for mr. few?  doubt it's for the weather or the babes?

on the other hand, looking forward to UNC-mich. st. b-ball game-sure in the fack ain't nothin good(to see) on sunday night football

MU82

• All American
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2017, 11:26:19 PM »
Had to give this a bump after No. 5 Florida just got killed at home by unranked Florida State.

ESPN.com headline: Florida shows dangers of relying on the 3, routed by FSU

I guess Marquette losing to a ranked Purdue team was worse, though.

I know, I know ... nuthin' to do with nuthin'. Seeing the final score of FSU-Fla just got me thinking, that's all.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2018, 09:30:28 PM »

Since this silly post, Purdue has gone 12-0, leads the B1G with a 5-0 record, and has moved up to #5 in the nation.

So yeah, guru, Purdue obviously has been a bad matchup for everyone.  ::)

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2018, 11:54:01 PM »
Lots of wrong in this thread.

Purdue has gone 12-0 and is ranked in the top 5.

That OT loss on a neutral court to Tennessee doesn't look so bad as they found their way into the top 25.

Western Kentucky loss still isn't great but they are now being talked about as a potential at large team for the NCAAs.

Harry ended up not being our best center that we were waiting to be eligible.

For Texas having "so much more talent" than Marquette, they were ranked #37 in KenPom with us right behind them at #38 though I assume their win over TCU today is going to move them up a peg or two.

Who knew, scoop can get it wrong sometimes!
TAMU

MU82

• All American
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2018, 11:57:07 PM »
Lots of wrong in this thread.

Purdue has gone 12-0 and is ranked in the top 5.

That OT loss on a neutral court to Tennessee doesn't look so bad as they found their way into the top 25.

Western Kentucky loss still isn't great but they are now being talked about as a potential at large team for the NCAAs.

Harry ended up not being our best center that we were waiting to be eligible.

For Texas having "so much more talent" than Marquette, they were ranked #37 in KenPom with us right behind them at #38 though I assume their win over TCU today is going to move them up a peg or two.

Who knew, scoop can get it wrong sometimes!

Well, it started with guru trying to "prove" that our loss to Purdue was catastrophic because Purdue wasn't really any good.

If only he'd use his energy for good instead of evil!

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2018, 08:13:15 AM »
Well, it started with guru trying to "prove" that our loss to Purdue was catastrophic because Purdue wasn't really any good.

If only he'd use his energy for good instead of evil!

Did he post anything positive following seton hall or providence?
Maigh Eo for Sam

MU82

• All American
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2018, 08:19:06 AM »
Did he post anything positive following seton hall or providence?

Not that I know of.

He seems like a decent person, as are most Scoopers, but sadly guru is one of many here who seems to only be able to really emote about our basketball program if it involves negativity.

If I couldn't feel happy after a triumph and could only feel anger and angst after a defeat, I would have to stop being a sports fan. I love sports because they are fun! There's nothing fun about always railing and never celebrating.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2018, 08:27:27 AM »
Not that I know of.

He seems like a decent person, as are most Scoopers, but sadly guru is one of many here who seems to only be able to really emote about our basketball program if it involves negativity.

If I couldn't feel happy after a triumph and could only feel anger and angst after a defeat, I would have to stop being a sports fan. I love sports because they are fun! There's nothing fun about always railing and never celebrating.

Perhaps Rocky can create two sections of Hangin at the Al: The Ice cream scoopers and the Pooper scoopers.

avid1010

• All American
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2018, 08:54:03 AM »
Not that I know of.

Exactly...from where I'm sitting...a bunch of true student athletes working their a$$as of...and a coach that reps MU just fine as well.