[April 27, 2024, 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[April 27, 2024, 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: NYC MU bars  (Read 839 times)

Hards Alumni

• All American
NYC MU bars
« on: November 19, 2017, 12:51:34 PM »
Anyone have any recommendations?  I'll be there next weekend.

PorkysButthole

• Starter
Re: NYC MU bars
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 11:53:40 AM »
The official MU bar for Alumni game watching events is Reservoir near Union Square, which is owned by a Marquette Alum.   http://www.reservoirbar.com/

The only thing is the official game watching events as organized by the NYC alumni club don't kick off until conference season starts and they don't have any games next weekend anyway I don't think.  Even if they did, you probably wouldn't run into any alums there.

If you're just looking for recommendations generally, I can provide some if you let me know the types of places you're looking for but don't expect to run into any MU alums.

Hards Alumni

• All American
Re: NYC MU bars
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 12:35:31 PM »
The official MU bar for Alumni game watching events is Reservoir near Union Square, which is owned by a Marquette Alum.   http://www.reservoirbar.com/

The only thing is the official game watching events as organized by the NYC alumni club don't kick off until conference season starts and they don't have any games next weekend anyway I don't think.  Even if they did, you probably wouldn't run into any alums there.

If you're just looking for recommendations generally, I can provide some if you let me know the types of places you're looking for but don't expect to run into any MU alums.

Don't need to run into alums, just want to watch the game... also, the EIU game will be on when I'm there.  :)

Thanks, Porky'sButthole

feedback