[Today at 07:36:37 AM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[April 24, 2024, 09:57:20 PM]

Best case scenarios by We R Final Four
[April 24, 2024, 08:12:40 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[April 24, 2024, 04:09:20 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: NM  (Read 1937638 times)

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Re: NM
« Reply #8825 on: July 16, 2020, 12:11:47 PM »
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #8826 on: July 16, 2020, 01:02:33 PM »

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #8827 on: July 16, 2020, 04:42:00 PM »
The sex doll murder.

https://apnews.com/9c0a58c9cf68fff1750d9bb5f155cbad

I love the line toward the end: “It’s unclear whether authorities will investigate.” How do you investigate the suspected ‘murder’ of an inanimate object?

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #8828 on: July 20, 2020, 07:55:30 AM »
Taco Bell Fans: Say bye to the Grilled Steak Soft Taco and 7-Layer Burrito, as Taco Bell moves to "create a more efficient Taco Bell experience."

https://www.tacobell.com/news/taco-bell-is-revamping-its-menu
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 07:57:13 AM by GooooMarquette »

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #8829 on: July 20, 2020, 11:19:03 AM »
Taco Bell Fans: Say bye to the Grilled Steak Soft Taco and 7-Layer Burrito, as Taco Bell moves to "create a more efficient Taco Bell experience."

https://www.tacobell.com/news/taco-bell-is-revamping-its-menu

This is sad. The steak taco was one of my go-tos the one time a year I went there.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #8830 on: July 20, 2020, 01:10:33 PM »
This is sad. The steak taco was one of my go-tos the one time a year I went there.

But just think about the joys of having a 'more efficient Taco Bell experience.'  ;)

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #8831 on: July 20, 2020, 01:59:24 PM »
Now to the important news of the day. Surprised Mr. Dodds didnt get this scoop.   

https://247sports.com/college/butler/Article/Danica-Patrick-details-split-with-Aaron-Rodgers-149335256/
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #8832 on: July 20, 2020, 02:01:48 PM »
Who cares?  Arby's got you covered.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #8833 on: July 20, 2020, 02:53:08 PM »
Now to the important news of the day. Surprised Mr. Dodds didnt get this scoop.   

https://247sports.com/college/butler/Article/Danica-Patrick-details-split-with-Aaron-Rodgers-149335256/
Getting younger at the position
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #8834 on: July 20, 2020, 03:24:33 PM »
Getting younger at the position

More effective with the down and out.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #8835 on: July 20, 2020, 03:29:56 PM »
I have seen Danica in person before.  She is one small chick.  Just over five feet tall and 100 lbs.

I have no idea why I thought she would be bigger.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #8836 on: July 21, 2020, 06:35:19 PM »
I hate when this happens:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/scientists-accidentally-create-sturddlefish-hybrid-endangered-species-paddlefish-sturgeon/

Scientists accidentally create the "sturddlefish" — a new fish hybrid from two endangered species

According to a study published in the journal Genes, researchers at Hungary's National Agricultural Research and Innovation Centre, Research Institute for Fisheries and Aquaculture said that they were not trying to create a new fish when the sturddlefish was born. Rather, they just wanted to know if the two species could be bred in captivity — and were shocked when the resulting fish actually grew to adulthood.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #8837 on: July 21, 2020, 07:58:10 PM »
I hate when this happens:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/scientists-accidentally-create-sturddlefish-hybrid-endangered-species-paddlefish-sturgeon/

Scientists accidentally create the "sturddlefish" — a new fish hybrid from two endangered species

According to a study published in the journal Genes, researchers at Hungary's National Agricultural Research and Innovation Centre, Research Institute for Fisheries and Aquaculture said that they were not trying to create a new fish when the sturddlefish was born. Rather, they just wanted to know if the two species could be bred in captivity — and were shocked when the resulting fish actually grew to adulthood.

I remember hearing quite awhile ago that there was a famous fossilized dinosaur skeleton at a museum that had the head of a completely different species of dinosaur attached to it.  It was like that for decades before someone figured out the mistake.
Have some patience, FFS.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #8838 on: July 21, 2020, 08:01:41 PM »
You’ve really done something wrong if you run an experiment with two endangered species and somehow end up with three. 

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #8839 on: July 21, 2020, 08:31:00 PM »
You’ve really done something wrong if you run an experiment with two endangered species and somehow end up with three.

Lol. “Hey - where the he!! did this come from?!?”

MU82

• All American
« Reply #8840 on: July 21, 2020, 11:42:37 PM »
Who cares?  Arby's got you covered.

Just saw an ad that Arby's is offering $1 small floats!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #8841 on: July 22, 2020, 08:13:35 AM »
Just saw an ad that Arby's is offering $1 small floats!
That is usually what happens to Arby's when the body is done "processing" it.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #8842 on: July 22, 2020, 09:13:55 AM »

Sounds like the beginning of another Sharknado franchise.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #8843 on: July 22, 2020, 03:48:40 PM »

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #8844 on: July 22, 2020, 04:02:21 PM »
I remember hearing quite awhile ago that there was a famous fossilized dinosaur skeleton at a museum that had the head of a completely different species of dinosaur attached to it.  It was like that for decades before someone figured out the mistake.

Takes Peabody Museum of Natural History temporarily closed last year after 125 years for a major renovation.  They are fixing several of the dinosaur skeletons that were put together wrong.  In fairness, they were the first skeletons ever assembled to put on display.

MarquetteMike1977

• All American
« Reply #8845 on: July 22, 2020, 04:12:59 PM »
This is back earlier in 2020 But, Ref James Breeding was messaging with FSU Alum Art Vaulk days before FSU played ND about retirement investments on Linked In. Ref John Gaffney liked the post. John Gaffney then called a T on ND Coach Brey late in the FSU ND game. Which made Coach Brey irate post game. It might not be anything but it looks bad.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #8846 on: July 22, 2020, 05:21:31 PM »
This is back earlier in 2020 But, Ref James Breeding was messaging with FSU Alum Art Vaulk days before FSU played ND about retirement investments on Linked In. Ref John Gaffney liked the post. John Gaffney then called a T on ND Coach Brey late in the FSU ND game. Which made Coach Brey irate post game. It might not be anything but it looks bad.

Breeding and Gaffney make me miss Burr and Hightower.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #8847 on: July 22, 2020, 08:21:02 PM »

ND sucks.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #8848 on: July 23, 2020, 10:53:09 AM »
ND sucks.

I searched.  "ND Sucks" has been written 243 times on Scoop.

That seems low.

hairy worthen

• All American
« Reply #8849 on: July 23, 2020, 11:29:41 AM »
I searched.  "ND Sucks" has been written 243 times on Scoop.

That seems low.

This should help.     

ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND Sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks ND sucks

feedback