[April 29, 2024, 08:11:30 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by GoldenEagles03
[April 29, 2024, 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[April 29, 2024, 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 29, 2024, 11:00:09 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: what purpose does skip bayless serve?  (Read 4799 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: what purpose does skip bayless serve?
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2017, 09:48:26 PM »
I'm genuinely curious, how is he a strange dude?

I knew him mostly just to have short conversations with him, mostly about the Bears. But I played a couple of rounds of golf with him, and just some of the stuff he said and the way he said it made me think, "Wow, this guy is odd." But he was always nice to me, so I'm not going to go into details trashing him here.

As I said, he has done a fantastic job of building the Skip Bayless brand and turning it into money. He is a good American capitalist.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

JD

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2017, 11:28:46 PM »
Anyone else really like Colin Cowherd?  I never really used to care for him much, but the more i listen, the more i agree.
“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

AL

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2017, 09:45:31 AM »
I knew him mostly just to have short conversations with him, mostly about the Bears. But I played a couple of rounds of golf with him, and just some of the stuff he said and the way he said it made me think, "Wow, this guy is odd." But he was always nice to me, so I'm not going to go into details trashing him here.

As I said, he has done a fantastic job of building the Skip Bayless brand and turning it into money. He is a good American capitalist.

i can imagine skip is a bit different and probably a lotoffun away from the mic and probably a riot to golf with, but don't bring up rodgers vs dak with him.  you'll be shanking, duffing your way thru 18 and buying him lunch
don't...don't don't don't don't

bradley center bat

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2017, 09:57:38 AM »
Anyone else really like Colin Cowherd?  I never really used to care for him much, but the more i listen, the more i agree.
Anyone who can troll the Alabama fans is great to me. After Alabama's loss to Oklahoma couple years ago in the Sugar Bowl. "You can spell Phillis without two L's."

++If you know Finebaum callers you will be on the ground laughing, if not you might not have a clue on this.