[Today at 09:34:43 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 09:22:20 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[Today at 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[Today at 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wade Continues To Play Well  (Read 1396 times)

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Wade Continues To Play Well
« on: November 05, 2016, 09:18:38 AM »
D Wade is off to another solid start this season with the Bulls. Showing leadership on the court and appears he has worked on his 3 pointer. He is 10-19 from 3 point range through the first 5 games. If he can demonstrate continued quality from distance it may extend his career beyond his current contract.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

fjm

• All American
Re: Wade Continues To Play Well
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 09:23:02 AM »
You don't need to start a new thread every week dude. You already started one about wade 1 week ago about him playing well. It's been a little over an NBA week.

I can see it already, 20 jjj threads this season.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 09:26:14 AM »
And better suited for Superbar. You're becoming the new Heisenberg of thread-starting.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 10:09:44 AM »
You don't need to start a new thread every week dude. You already started one about wade 1 week ago about him playing well. It's been a little over an NBA week.

I can see it already, 20 jjj threads this season.
Wade is arguably the best player in the history of Marquette.  Wades continued high level of play is a strong asset for our recruiting and visibility. I think it is worthwhile celebrating his greatness while he is still a top level player.  He had 35 points and 10 boards against the Knicks last night for example.

Maybe I should have put it in the other thread. If the mods want to move this thread to the other thread that would be fine.

Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

fjm

• All American
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 10:30:49 AM »
Wade is arguably the best player in the history of Marquette.  Wades continued high level of play is a strong asset for our recruiting and visibility. I think it is worthwhile celebrating his greatness while he is still a top level player.  He had 35 points and 10 boards against the Knicks last night for example.

Maybe I should have put it in the other thread. If the mods want to move this thread to the other thread that would be fine.

Don't be dense. I wasn't questioning wades abilities.

I was questioning your ability to keep things streamlined and need to make a thread that is the exact same thread you've already made, just with a different title.

brandx

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 03:12:59 PM »
I guess Wade is an OK player.