collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: iPhone 7  (Read 4552 times)

Coleman

• All American
Re: iPhone 7
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2016, 03:20:51 PM »
I switched from Mac laptop to Surface and could not be happier.  Infinitely more capable machine

Have not tried the most recent Surfaces but the first generation was horrendous. We had them at work for about a month before abandoning them. Sounds like they have improved it dramatically. Glad Microsoft finally got it right.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:22:48 PM by Coleman »

wadesworld

• All American
Re: iPhone 7
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2016, 03:29:36 PM »
I'm wrong about what exactly? I said that napster was the big factor in moving music business online. I said that a literal crap ton of people used Itunes in conjunction with limewire to easily steal music and put it on ipods. What exactly is wrong there?

Eh maybe for the older generations. But for us who were between 9-18 when itunes came out in 2001, it made grabbing music online even easier. It seamlessly synced music with limewire (new napster) and my entire Ipod/itunes was filled with music that I got for free.

iTunes definitely did monetize online music.  There's no "maybe" about it.  They completely revolutionized that.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

feedback