[April 29, 2024, 08:11:30 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by GoldenEagles03
[April 29, 2024, 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[April 29, 2024, 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 29, 2024, 11:00:09 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Fear Da Hammy  (Read 1470 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Fear Da Hammy
« on: September 21, 2016, 07:27:50 PM »
Bucks fooked already, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Fear Da Hammy
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 08:14:20 AM »
Bucks need to just experiment and see what they have this season, and if they lose a lot of games doing it then even better.  See if you can get an official NBA game ball for Moose from someone, see if MCW can actually run a team (he can't, especially 1 that can't shoot), see if Delly can be anything more than an effort guy (no), see if Ennis can have a role in the future (I think he can), see if Vaughn can turn into anything (doubtful), throw Thon into the fire earlier than you wanted to and let him learn on the fly, play Thon, Giannis, and Parker a lot at the same time, see if Brogden can guard the 1 while Giannis plays the 1 on offense, etc.

Obviously Giannis is way, way, way better overall than Middleton, but with how horribly this roster is constructed, in terms of simply making the Playoffs in this season alone, Middleton being out for (almost) the year is worse than Giannis being out for that same period of time.

Next offseason trim the fat that is MCW and Moose and get some legitimate, relatively young 3 and D talent to surround Parker and Giannis with.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 08:22:24 AM by wadesworld »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 09:12:25 AM »
I think Brogdon is going to be one of the steals of this draft, and I'd like to see him get some run early. I think Wade is spot on. I wish we had the pieces to pull in a Rudy Gay (I feel like he's been on the trading block forever), but the only way we get it done is with picks, which we CANNOT afford to do.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 03:25:55 PM »
Michael Beasley is the answer.

::)
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 03:40:49 PM »
Michael Beasley is the answer.

::)

Hmm. There's a joke about Beasley lighting up MU in a scrimmage in here somewhere...

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 03:45:08 PM »
Hmm. There's a joke about Beasley lighting up MU in a scrimmage in here somewhere...

;D

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 04:45:04 PM »

Damn, beat me to it. I hate this team.