[Today at 12:21:27 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Six ND Football Players Arrested In The Last 24 Hours Over Two Incidents  (Read 1687 times)

Tugg Speedman

• All American
See the highlighted part below ... a total of six players over two incidents were arrested in the last 24 hours.

I'm thinking ND is breaking through and truly becoming the "Catholic Alabama."  Should I bet they win the national championship now?

Five Notre Dame football players arrested; police find gun, marijuana in car

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17352449/five-notre-dame-fighting-irish-players-arrested-police-say-found-handgun-marijuana-car

Five Notre Dame football players were arrested Friday night after police stopped them for speeding and reported finding a handgun and marijuana in the car.

Senior safety Max Redfield, redshirt freshman cornerback Ashton White, freshman wide receiver Kevin Stepherson, sophomore running back Dexter Williams and sophomore linebacker Te'von Coney were each charged with possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor. Redfield, Stepherson and Williams were also charged with possession of a handgun without a license, also a misdemeanor.

In a separate incident, Notre Dame cornerback Devin Butler was arrested early Saturday morning on preliminary charges of battery to law enforcement and resisting law enforcement in a separate incident.

An Indiana State Police trooper stopped the five players in Fulton County for driving 73 mph in a 60 mph zone, according to an ISP news release. The officer reported smelling marijuana coming from the car, and a police dog indicated that there were drugs in the vehicle. Officers found a handgun and marijuana after searching the car, according to the report.

Notre Dame vice president for public affairs and communications Paul Browne said in a statement that the university will determine if additional sanctions are needed.

Redfield has been a starter at safety the past two seasons. He was the Irish's fourth-leading tackler in 2015.

Williams gained 81 yards on 21 carries last season.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 11:34:34 AM by Jesse Livermore »

4everwarriors

• All American
Dis has gotten give RC83 hardwood, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

real chili 83

• All American
Where's your Touchdown Jesus nowwwwwwww.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Qcv3YV4aA

http://www.southbendtribune.com/news/publicsafety/six-notre-dame-football-players-arrested-in-two-separate-incidents/article_60a11924-66db-11e6-b83f-e3cdfadc9710.html

Heisendomer will need to send us his NDinsider password to get the real story.  Christmas came early!

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 12:49:34 PM by real chili 83 »

MU82

• All American
These days, this is the only time ND football is relevant anymore.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

brandx

An Indiana State Police trooper stopped the five players in Fulton County for driving 73 mph in a 60 mph zone, according to an ISP news release. The officer reported smelling marijuana coming from the car, and a police dog indicated that there were drugs in the vehicle. Officers found a handgun and marijuana after searching the car, according to the report.

Indiana is one state where I NEVER worry about getting stopped for speeding. Cruise is always set for 10-15 mph over limit. Have seen many cops. Never been pulled over.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.

Indiana is one state where I NEVER worry about getting stopped for speeding. Cruise is always set for 10-15 mph over limit. Have seen many cops. Never been pulled over.

Do that in Montana and people will be blasting their horns at you for going so slow....

dgies9156

• All American

Try going down US 41 between Chicago and Evansville that way. I promise you the Indiana State Patrol will be on you like flies to fresh meat.

Only time I have ever been stopped in Indiana is on 41 on my way to Nashville. Both times were near Vincennes.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
I guess none of these ND kids are poised for a breakout season.
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
thinking they might want to call Roy Williams or Ricky pitino for some damage control.

don't...don't don't don't don't

MU82

• All American
This could have been avoided if, when recruiting these fine young men, Brian Kelly had used ...

EXTREME VETTING!

EXTREME, EXTREME VETTING!!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

feedback