[March 27, 2024, 10:24:36 PM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by TallTitan34
[March 27, 2024, 10:20:50 PM]

Best MU team since 1977 by Galway Eagle
[March 27, 2024, 09:47:04 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Hallmarq
[March 27, 2024, 09:09:04 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Reseating...  (Read 88228 times)

muguru

• All American
Re: Reseating...
« Reply #375 on: June 26, 2019, 02:28:14 PM »
You don't even have to do that, you can go in the Johnson Controls entrance on 6th and Juneau.

Well, I prefer to park on the street, that's what makes it so hard.

For those of you that sit downstairs in the corners...doesn't the basket stantion blocking your view partially of the 3 point line on the wing, drive you nuts?? Or isn't it much of an issue??
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #376 on: June 26, 2019, 03:19:36 PM »
Well, I prefer to park on the street, that's what makes it so hard.

For those of you that sit downstairs in the corners...doesn't the basket stantion blocking your view partially of the 3 point line on the wing, drive you nuts?? Or isn't it much of an issue??

Not much of an issue. I was in 115 on the side nearest center court, but with transparent backboards your view is rarely obstructed. It might be worse on the other side of the section or the next section over, but I don't remember any time where it felt unreasonably annoying.

And FWIW I had a similar corner view at the BC and it did bother me regularly.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #377 on: June 26, 2019, 04:39:32 PM »
Got my same 4 in the cheap upper corners.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #378 on: June 26, 2019, 05:32:14 PM »
I could have had my same seats, but opted to go a little cheaper, move over two sections(no seat donation) and move down to row 1.

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #379 on: June 26, 2019, 06:03:16 PM »
I could have had my same seats, but opted to go a little cheaper, move over two sections(no seat donation) and move down to row 1.

I hope your Row 1 seat is fitted with the Mike Deane seat belt giveaway.  Don't get too overexcited or else...

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #380 on: June 26, 2019, 06:25:38 PM »
Guessing I got the same seats, which would be really nice if so because I noticed a single sell in my row from last year, which is probably the guy that was next to us & insured an empty seat next to us for all but 2 games last year.

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #381 on: June 26, 2019, 07:43:51 PM »
Im sorry but can someone tell me why we can't truly pick our seats. Seeing that seat donations are not tax deductible anymore, the State tax stuff doesn't really  matter.  Even the annual reseating shouldn't matter.  GO back to how we had it before, every 2 years and PICK your seats....UNLESS, its just MU's way to CONTROL it all...  Can someone with KNOWLEDGE and not guessing please explain it to me and answer with the truth... THNX     8-)

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #382 on: June 26, 2019, 07:56:06 PM »
Im sorry but can someone tell me why we can't truly pick our seats. Seeing that seat donations are not tax deductible anymore, the State tax stuff doesn't really  matter.  Even the annual reseating shouldn't matter.  GO back to how we had it before, every 2 years and PICK your seats....UNLESS, its just MU's way to CONTROL it all...  Can someone with KNOWLEDGE and not guessing please explain it to me and answer with the truth... THNX     8-)
Its about sales tax.  That’s why so much is designated as donation to limit the sales tax.  I would just pay the tax as I’ve told the MU folks.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #383 on: June 26, 2019, 08:33:17 PM »
Its about sales tax.  That’s why so much is designated as donation to limit the sales tax.  I would just pay the tax as I’ve told the MU folks.

When I go to the grocery store they don't give me my jar of mayo until a week from today. Then I get to see the brand and code date after I pay for it.  I love Mystery Mayo and crappy government.

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #384 on: June 26, 2019, 09:10:11 PM »

Isn't this the last year we can't pick exact seats? I thought there was discussion of that changing back with the change in tax laws, but it would take time.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #385 on: June 26, 2019, 09:18:43 PM »
Same section but moved up one row.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #386 on: June 26, 2019, 09:19:15 PM »
When I go to the grocery store they don't give me my jar of mayo until a week from today. Then I get to see the brand and code date after I pay for it.  I love Mystery Mayo and crappy government.

You shouldn't be buying mayo anyway!  :P

Litehouse

• All American
« Reply #387 on: June 27, 2019, 09:34:14 AM »
Is there any way to see availability after you made your pick?  I picked yesterday, but want to see what's still out there to help a friend pick seats.  I can't get back to the availability view after I picked by 4 seats.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #388 on: June 27, 2019, 09:37:04 AM »
Is there any way to see availability after you made your pick?  I picked yesterday, but want to see what's still out there to help a friend pick seats.  I can't get back to the availability view after I picked by 4 seats.

I think they close you out.  Skype or WebEx with your friend while they preview in their account. 

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #389 on: June 27, 2019, 09:38:34 AM »
No—once your pick is in you are done.
However, if your friend hasn’t picked yet, you can use their account to preview what is still available.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #390 on: June 27, 2019, 07:20:46 PM »
Friday is the last day of reseating. To me the major change from picking from last year, is the premium seats are almost gone this year.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

muguru

• All American
« Reply #391 on: June 27, 2019, 07:29:09 PM »
Friday is the last day of reseating. To me the major change from picking from last year, is the premium seats are almost gone this year.

Any idea how many non renewals there were this year??

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #392 on: June 27, 2019, 07:36:04 PM »
Any idea how many non renewals there were this year??
Down a bit. Nothing major or alarming. The main reason is some 80'ish year olds just had to call it quits. Hauser's was another reason.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

feedback