'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

2024 Transfer Portal by Jay Bee
[Today at 02:41:27 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:07:56 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[Today at 01:37:41 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 12:00:22 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: [Cracked Sidewalks] The regular season is over, now what?  (Read 3004 times)

CrackedSidewalks

[Cracked Sidewalks] The regular season is over, now what?
« on: March 07, 2016, 09:30:05 AM »
The regular season is over, now what?

Marquette's 99th regular season campaign has drawn to a close and we are left with the question now what. We discuss the deflating Butler game, officiating, Henry's health and why that was such difficult loss from a post season standpoint. We also discuss the Georgetown result, the excitement of which feels long ago, but we do talk a little Traci Carter and how significant his improvement has been. We then talk post season, first the Big East tournament hopes and then what the NIT prospects are when the likely happens and Marquette doesn't win the whole Big East tournament. Finally, we wrap up with another pitch for the great #mubb tshirt that is being sold for a great cause, link is here:  https://www.booster.com/mubb-support-for-als-run    Download this episode (right click and save)
Source: The regular season is over, now what?

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
Re: [Cracked Sidewalks] The regular season is over, now what?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 12:24:06 PM »
So the 100th year anniversary next year is also the 40th of the March to Atlanta.  Fate?

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 01:07:43 PM »
So the 100th year anniversary next year is also the 40th of the March to Atlanta.  Fate?

I like where your head is at.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 01:49:59 PM »
Hey - the embedded player is working here.  Bravo!

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 01:58:15 PM »
Hey - the embedded player is working here.  Bravo!

I literally did nothing different so

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 02:01:34 PM »
Hmm, maybe spiral did some back-end work, or it's just magic.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 02:49:35 PM »
Hmm, maybe spiral did some back-end work, or it's just magic.

I'm going with Bravo Foxtrot Mike....its usually what depend on when doing/designing/using anything technology based.

Hubert Davis

• Starter
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 02:54:34 PM »
Now it's time for Wojo to bring in some better players/improve the skillset of his current players and improve himself as a coach so this program can start WINNING again. The state of MUBB is quite frankly, sad. Wojo's teams are softer than puppy crap. We get pushed around in conference like a rag doll. It's pathetic. Where is the pride? Where is the sense or urgency? This team had enough talent to do better in the BE and earn a bid to the NCAA tourney. WOJO dropped the ball. Poor coaching job this season. Period.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2016, 03:01:08 PM »
Now it's time for Wojo to bring in some better players/improve the skillset of his current players and improve himself as a coach so this program can start WINNING again. The state of MUBB is quite frankly, sad. Wojo's teams are softer than puppy crap. We get pushed around in conference like a rag doll. It's pathetic. Where is the pride? Where is the sense or urgency? This team had enough talent to do better in the BE and earn a bid to the NCAA tourney. WOJO dropped the ball. Poor coaching job this season. Period.

Not sure you and I are watching the same games quite frankly. If they win Wednesday, they will have won 20 games and were probably two games from being a bubble team(DePaul and one of Butler or Xavier road games). Give how terrible the roster was two years ago, that's pretty good. Also the improvement in the team from the beginning of the season until now was tremendous(with the exception of Cohen).

Wojo has some places to clean up and learn but it is not nearly the doom and gloom you make it out to be. Though I suspect doom and gloom is something you thrive on Al.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 08:08:33 PM »
Hmm, maybe spiral did some back-end work

Probably took some pointers from ZFB, a''inal?
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2016, 06:49:14 AM »

Destiny.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2016, 06:51:01 AM »
Probably took some pointers from ZFB, a''inal?

I was wondering why no one jumped on this.  Atta boy JB.  Never, you asleep?

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2016, 09:39:32 AM »
I was wondering why no one jumped on this.  Atta boy JB.  Never, you asleep?

JB jumped on it like it was a dog in heat.

Hubert Davis

• Starter
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2016, 09:49:22 AM »
Not sure you and I are watching the same games quite frankly. If they win Wednesday, they will have won 20 games and were probably two games from being a bubble team(DePaul and one of Butler or Xavier road games). Give how terrible the roster was two years ago, that's pretty good. Also the improvement in the team from the beginning of the season until now was tremendous(with the exception of Cohen).

Wojo has some places to clean up and learn but it is not nearly the doom and gloom you make it out to be. Though I suspect doom and gloom is something you thrive on Al.

I thrive on WINNING. Something we haven't done enough of lately.