[Today at 05:53:49 AM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:13:02 AM]

Three Years Ago Today... by Newsdreams
[March 27, 2024, 11:34:10 PM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[March 27, 2024, 10:40:15 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Ticket Section  (Read 6640 times)

spartan3186

• All American
Ticket Section
« on: December 11, 2007, 12:59:13 AM »
I know this was previously discussed but it might be helpful to have a ticket exchange section. The ticket posts tend to get lost behind other topics. I saw the last post about this saying that the problem was getting it in front of people... a possible solution is to tack a topic to the top with a link to a separate ticket exchange forum. That would allow people to see the ticket exchange information and keep ticket information current. Just an idea. I would hate to see good tickets going to waste.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
Re: Ticket Section
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 09:03:18 AM »
I'm voting yes on this one too.  Let's give it a try.  The only downside is that fewer people will see the ticket exchange posting, if they don't visit that board.  Price you pay.

jmayer1

• All American
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 09:45:01 AM »
I'm voting yes on this one too.  Let's give it a try.  The only downside is that fewer people will see the ticket exchange posting, if they don't visit that board.  Price you pay.

I also believe this is a good idea.  I know there are other places to look, but I would rather get them here than get gouged online by broker fees.

spiral97

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 10:14:11 AM »
Ok.  We've heard several requests for this in the past so it probably is worth giving a try.  Let Rocky and me talk it over and then we'll either implement it or look into it further.  We'll post back very shortly.
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

spiral97

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 12:27:34 PM »
Done.  Witness the new MUScoop Trading Post board.  And it's not limited to MU basketball tickets or even tickets.  Feel free to use it for pretty much anything (legal) you want to buy/sell/trade/give.

Please note that this board is up on a trial basis.  If we don't see much activity over the next few months we'll probably reconsider it - but considering it has been requested a few times we went ahead with it.  How's that for (fairly) quick response? :D
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.