[Today at 08:18:48 AM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: carl's going after the male vegans?  (Read 1831 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
carl's going after the male vegans?
« on: September 28, 2015, 06:19:35 PM »
i'm not complaining but, holy schnikes-carl's sure knows how to market da burger-heyna?  if this doesn't change the religion of adolescent vegan males, nothing will ;D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45boXIgXFUQ
don't...don't don't don't don't

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: carl's going after the male vegans?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 08:28:39 PM »
i'm not complaining but, holy schnikes-carl's sure knows how to market da burger-heyna?  if this doesn't change the religion of adolescent vegan males, nothing will ;D 

Based close by, have a number of friends that work there.  THey take a ton of crap from the women's groups here.  I can't imagine if Wienerschnitzel hires their agency.   :)

Still known as Hardees in other parts of the US?

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 08:37:12 PM »
Based close by, have a number of friends that work there.  THey take a ton of crap from the women's groups here.  I can't imagine if Wienerschnitzel hires their agency.   :)

Carl's Jr has spread a tiny bit east and southward since they acquired Hardee's in the late 90's.. but, yeah.. Midwest and to south and to the east (of Texas) are Hardee's.. a couple of states have both.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 08:41:33 PM »
iI'm not complaining but, holy schnikes - cCarl's sure knows how to market da their products, -heynaam I right?  iIf this doesn't change the religionperspective of adolescent vegan males, nothing will.  ;D 

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 05:11:20 AM »

why do womans groups give 'em hell-i'm sure they get paid pretty good, it's easy work, no heavy lifting, casual dress code and lots of exposure.  i don't see anything demeaning here-showing off their ASSets as good things-heyna?

i'm not a real fast food diner, but that burger does look pretty darn good, especially if she were feeding it to me ;D ;D.  but hooters-i honestly like/love their wings, plus their other stuff looks pretty good too(i mean food you morons)  and hooters gets more crap for the same things carl's is doing except hooters has more of these on their payroll.  great place to take the kids to show them how to behave properly in front of the ladies doh heyna heyna??  like i can't help it junior, did you see that?  her hooters keep staring me right in the eyes dang it ;D

naginiF

• All American
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 09:34:34 PM »
wWhy do woman's groups give 'em them hell? I'm sure they get paid pretty good, it's easy work, no heavy lifting, casual dress code and lots of exposure.  i don't see anything demeaning here.  sShowing off their ASSassets as good athings, -heynaright?

iI'm not a real fast food diner, but that thatburger does look pretty darn good, eEspecially if she were feeding it to me ;D ;DbBut hHooter's, i honestly like/love their wings, plus their other stuff looks pretty good too(iI mean food you morons)  and hHooter's gets more crap for the same things cBarl's is doing except hHooter's has more of these on their payroll.  gGreat place to take the kids to show them how to behave properly in front of the ladies doh heyna heyna?(no f'n idea what you are trying to express? lLike iI can't help it junior, did you see that?  hHer hooters female parts I am not secure enough in myself to refer to correctlykeep staring me right in the eyes. dDang it! ;D

FIFY, but WOW that was a lot of work.  I'm not sure I corrected everything, but I think I came close.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 10:04:12 PM »
FIFY, but WOW that was a lot of work.  I'm not sure I corrected everything, but I think I came close.

you must have one of those things-compulsory obsession or something-heyna heyna?

naginiF

• All American
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 10:52:25 PM »
yYou must have one of those "things",-compulsory obsession or something,-heyna heynaam I right?
FIFY!

Actually, I am a business forecaster by trade and, therefore, only use details to understand the direction the specific scenario is going.  Usually the minutia goes 'under my radar' unless it is unsettling.  Which is why I stopped going to the Politics board.

But the vitriol and misogynistic laden posts are creeping past the Politics board and I thought a fun, but admittedly passive aggressive, way of calling the posts/you out was to try to make some sense of the ramblings. 

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2015, 05:21:07 AM »
FIFY!

Actually, I am a business forecaster by trade and, therefore, only use details to understand the direction the specific scenario is going.  Usually the minutia goes 'under my radar' unless it is unsettling.  Which is why I stopped going to the Politics board.

But the vitriol and misogynistic laden posts are creeping past the Politics board and I thought a fun, but admittedly passive aggressive, way of calling the posts/you out was to try to make some sense of the ramblings.

so, how's it going?  feeling a little better with your fify's and all.  i get it, it helps you decipher while at the same time tell me(passively of course) that you hate not only what i'm saying, but also the way i say it-heyna?  the lack of capitalizations and some grammer is akin to fingernails on chalkboard, right?  sorry, just laziness on my part.  when i do have to get serious or write something more formal, you would be really proud of me

naginiF

• All American
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 06:23:23 AM »
so, how's it going?  feeling a little better with your fify's and all.  i get it, it helps you decipher while at the same time tell me(passively of course) that you hate not only what i'm saying, but also the way i say it-heyna?  the lack of capitalizations and some grammer is akin to fingernails on chalkboard, right?  sorry, just laziness on my part.  when i do have to get serious or write something more formal, you would be really proud of me
I don't hate what you are saying, but you are totally correct in that I don't respect the way you are saying it.  In line with the 1st amendment -  I disagree with what your are saying but will fight for your right to say it.  However, you expressions are made in an insulting and inflammatory way.

So, do I feel better with my "FIFY and all"?  No better, no worse.  I'd like to believe that all people with a Marquette degree can express their thoughts in a way that that would be seen as a) respectful, b) intelligent, and c) open to differing points of view. 

It doesn't take that much energy to use reasonable sentence structure, full words, and complete thoughts.  Nor does it take much energy to be accepting that people are different and that's good.  I'll leave it at that.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 09:33:50 AM »
I don't hate what you are saying, but you are totally correct in that I don't respect the way you are saying it.  In line with the 1st amendment -  I disagree with what your are saying but will fight for your right to say it.  However, you expressions are made in an insulting and inflammatory way.

So, do I feel better with my "FIFY and all"?  No better, no worse.  I'd like to believe that all people with a Marquette degree can express their thoughts in a way that that would be seen as a) respectful, b) intelligent, and c) open to differing points of view. 

It doesn't take that much energy to use reasonable sentence structure, full words, and complete thoughts.  Nor does it take much energy to be accepting that people are different and that's good.  I'll leave it at that.

i'll take that under advisement and i'm sure you apply this standard across the board to all the scoopers and don't just single out particular people ::)

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 01:52:51 PM »