[Today at 11:26:20 AM]

NC State by MUMountin
[Today at 11:25:44 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 11:15:58 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: [Cracked Sidewalks] Italian Jump to Conclusions Mat  (Read 2560 times)

CrackedSidewalks

[Cracked Sidewalks] Italian Jump to Conclusions Mat
« on: September 23, 2015, 01:32:15 AM »
Italian Jump to Conclusions Mat

The summer is drawing to a close so the podcast is emerging from its summer hibernation.  We come out of this slumber to discuss the successful Italian tour that the Marquette basketball team just completed.  We spend some time discussing our overdrawn conclusions from the games, especially The Engine (Traci Carter).  We do spend a moment on the sensitive subject of Nick Noskowiak but quickly return to the Italy trip.  We talk about all the things we saw and eventually transition into a discussion of the upcoming non-conference schedule.  Yes, it still bugs us but we do feel a little better after having seen the team play actual basketball.  Enjoy the last few weeks of summer and this podcast.

Download this episode (right click and save)

Source: Italian Jump to Conclusions Mat
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:39:12 AM by rocky_warrior »

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: [Cracked Sidewalks] Italian Jump to Conclusions Mat
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 01:37:48 AM »
Hm, despite my html bragging.  It doesn't seem to like your audio player.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 10:02:01 AM »
Hm, despite my html bragging.  It doesn't seem to like your audio player.

That's weird, is there something I need to change on our end?  It's just a URL I grab from podbean to post the realtime player.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 10:36:46 AM »
That's weird, is there something I need to change on our end?  It's just a URL I grab from podbean to post the realtime player.

Not quite sure - manually mucking with it made it worse.  I suspect it's an iframe problem - we might just have to punt on this one.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 11:23:18 AM »

The summer is drawing to a close so the podcast is emerging from its summer hibernation.  We come out of this slumber to discuss the successful Italian tour that the Marquette basketball team just completed.  We spend some time discussing our overdrawn conclusions from the games, especially The Engine (Traci Carter).  We do spend a moment on the sensitive subject of Nick Noskowiak but quickly return to the Italy trip.  We talk about all the things we saw and eventually transition into a discussion of the upcoming non-conference schedule.  Yes, it still bugs us but we do feel a little better after having seen the team play actual basketball.  Enjoy the last few weeks of summer and this podcast.

Navy

Why did you stop soliciting questions for your podcasts from the Scoop Faithful??

Death on call

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 01:06:38 PM »

That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, Tom.
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 07:46:34 AM »
Navy

Why did you stop soliciting questions for your podcasts from the Scoop Faithful??

Haven't stopped, we just only do it occasionally....we don't want to overplay the schtick and ask for questions every time.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."