[Today at 05:53:49 AM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:13:02 AM]

Three Years Ago Today... by Newsdreams
[March 27, 2024, 11:34:10 PM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[March 27, 2024, 10:40:15 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Recruiting as of 3/15/24  (Read 8336515 times)

withoutbias

• All American
Re: Recruiting as of 10/15/19
« Reply #22575 on: November 10, 2019, 06:33:12 PM »
Kendall Brown posted two snake emojis. It’s usually not a good thing to call someone a snake...

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload

4everwarriors

• All American
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #22578 on: November 10, 2019, 06:51:28 PM »
Kendall Brown posted two snake emojis. It’s usually not a good thing to call someone a snake...

We've officially reached the emoji analysis portion of the recruiting process.

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #22579 on: November 10, 2019, 06:53:21 PM »
Oso with the love.

https://instagram.com/stories/oso_i/2174426603136203322?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=utivu8py82kc

dawson quoted that in his story.

Also, kendall uses the snake a lot. especially when people were complimenting his photo shoot
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

onepost

• All American
« Reply #22580 on: November 10, 2019, 06:58:20 PM »

Dude, stop commenting on anything related to this recruitment.
You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

FKfootball

• Walk-On
« Reply #22581 on: November 10, 2019, 07:03:20 PM »
Let me remind everyone that IU went .500 last year with a lottery pick.

I’m not trying to troll here. But Indiana finished 19-16 last year. They led the nation in injuries. That “lotto pick” played with torn ligaments in his shooting hand from December-on. When they were healthy they beat Marquette 96-73 and were 12-1, ranked in the top 25. The Big Ten was tough to play in last year with what they had to deal with. They finished the season well. Indiana is ranked in pretty much every sport(including football), and with the basketball talent they have, it won’t be long untill they are in Basketball.

The point is, If you guys believe that Dawson “should”, or “will”, pick Marquette based on Relationships, Fit, Location, any of those reasonable factors, I get it. But degrading Indiana just looks bad. I would say the same thing to Indiana fans trying to tear down Marquette. This kid will be fine, whichever program he chooses. It’s not really a stretch to say that he will be on a more talented team if he chooses to go to Indiana. I feel like it 50/50 and that is why there are 0 CB picks. Nobody can pick, because everyone believes it can go either way. I don’t think Dawson is leaning any direction because he hasn’t sat down and made a decision yet. Just my 2 cents.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 07:05:39 PM by FKfootball »

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #22582 on: November 10, 2019, 07:05:38 PM »
Goodie T-Cube bolted orr weed reely bee in a recruitin' battle, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

TallTitan34

• All American
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #22583 on: November 10, 2019, 07:08:22 PM »

I’m not trying to troll here. But Indiana finished 19-16 last year. They led the nation in injuries. That “lotto pick” played with torn ligaments in his shooting hand from December-on. When they were healthy they beat Marquette 96-73 and were 12-1, ranked in the top 25. The Big Ten was tough to play in last year with what they had to deal with. They finished the season well. Indiana is ranked in pretty much every sport(including football), and with the basketball talent they have, it won’t be long untill they are in Basketball.

The point is, If you guys believe that Dawson “should”, or “will”, pick Marquette based on Relationships, Fit, Location, any of those reasonable factors, I get it. But degrading Indiana just looks bad. I would say the same thing to Indiana fans trying to tear down Marquette. This kid will be fine, whichever program he chooses. It’s not really a stretch to say that he will be on a more talented team if he chooses to go to Indiana. I feel like it 50/50 and that is why there are 0 CB picks. Nobody can pick, because everyone believes it can go either way. I don’t think Dawson is leaning any direction because he hasn’t sat down and made a decision yet. Just my 2 cents.

Lol

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #22584 on: November 10, 2019, 07:12:08 PM »
More talented? We have plenty of young talent and were off to a better 2020 class than IU on paper. Obviously dawson could change that if he goes IU but I wouldn't say IU has more talent. Pretty similar tbh

muguru

• All American
« Reply #22585 on: November 10, 2019, 07:20:25 PM »
I think the waiting is why we need to check on him.

I feel so much love from you guys! Thank you everyone for your concern!  ;D
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #22586 on: November 10, 2019, 07:22:11 PM »

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

onepost

• All American
« Reply #22587 on: November 10, 2019, 07:37:25 PM »

Don't you see that twinkle in Dawson's eye in the Instagram pic of him in a Marquette jersey?
You can really see his eyes light up wearing the blue and gold can't you?

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #22588 on: November 10, 2019, 07:56:23 PM »

Dude. Post on your own board. Get off of ours. No one cares about hurting IUs feelings. Its the most overly sensitive, overly entitled fanbase in existence.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #22589 on: November 10, 2019, 07:57:18 PM »

Reasonable and fair.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #22590 on: November 10, 2019, 08:01:37 PM »
Reasonable and fair.

Not sure how reasonable a fan coming onto another team’s boards and posting about a mutual recruit is, but to each his own. Fair? Sure.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #22591 on: November 10, 2019, 08:04:08 PM »
Dude. Post on your own board. Get off of ours. No one cares about hurting IUs feelings. Its the most overly sensitive, overly entitled fanbase in existence.
My thoughts exactly.

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #22592 on: November 10, 2019, 08:30:13 PM »

IU sucks
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

bradforster

• All American
« Reply #22593 on: November 10, 2019, 09:13:17 PM »
I just hung up the phone with my friend, an assistant coach at Prior Lake HS, and he says Dawson loves the MU campus.  He also speaks highly of Wojo and his coaching style.  My buddy believes it's down to Marquette and Minnesota.  He'd be surprised if the standout chose Memphis or Indiana.  He will let me know if he hears anything between now and the official announcement.  I look forward to the final decision. 

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #22594 on: November 10, 2019, 09:26:48 PM »
I just hung up the phone with my friend, an assistant coach at Prior Lake HS, and he says Dawson loves the MU campus.  He also speaks highly of Wojo and his coaching style.  My buddy believes it's down to Marquette and Minnesota.  He'd be surprised if the standout chose Memphis or Indiana.  He will let me know if he hears anything between now and the official announcement.  I look forward to the final decision.

Wut. I mean, I generally trust you from the Newbill thing. So...uhhhh do we need a bunker? Do we finally get to be the team that gets picked over the instate one like when any recruit that leaves the state does for Wisconsin?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 09:28:21 PM by JakeBarnes »

Warrior Code

• All American
  • Undefeated since 1960
« Reply #22595 on: November 10, 2019, 09:36:38 PM »

Hmmmmm!!!!
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #22596 on: November 10, 2019, 09:40:14 PM »

Define led the nations in injuries.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #22597 on: November 10, 2019, 09:41:09 PM »

This would surprise me...everything we have heard is it's between IU and MU.

TallTitan34

• All American
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #22598 on: November 10, 2019, 09:48:50 PM »

FWIW his Instagram story has people commenting on his MU jersey photo and Minnesota jersey photo.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #22599 on: November 10, 2019, 09:56:02 PM »

Whoa...been 2.5 years.  Welcome back.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire