[Today at 09:50:49 PM]

Shaka interview by Jay Bee
[Today at 09:36:41 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MU82
[Today at 04:18:31 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[Today at 02:09:27 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Germantown  (Read 915 times)

manny31

• Starter
Germantown
« on: July 14, 2015, 05:27:54 PM »
Need a little guidance. Going to be staying in Germantown over a Saturday night, my son is playing in a lacrosse tournament. Any suggestions for a god place to eat with a bunch of high school age boys?  Thanks.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
Re: Germantown
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 08:53:34 PM »
Need a little guidance. Going to be staying in Germantown over a Saturday night, my son is playing in a lacrosse tournament. Any suggestions for a god place to eat with a bunch of high school age boys?  Thanks.

Rickey's on State serves a good lunch

Death on call

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 08:59:57 PM »
Real Chili.

MrSquido50

• Walk-On
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 08:25:57 AM »
Assuming you don't want to do the standard fast food places there is a Robert's Frozen Custard on Mequon Rd which isn't too bad.  Kind of like Culver's if you don't mind that kind of place (burgers, wraps, chicken and of course ice cream, etc).  On Hwy Q you split Gtown and Menomonee Falls and there are all sorts of places within a mile or two from all the std fast food place to a new Buffalo Wild Wings in Gtown to Applees and Chilli's type places.  However, there is some nasty construction going on at some points on Q so it is kind of a hassle getting in to and out of some these places.  DeMarini's pizza on main street in the Falls has some good pizza and Italian and isn't too bad of a drive but depending on how large your group is might have a bit of a wait. Just a couple ideas to get you started.  Good luck and have fun in Gtown.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 10:40:20 AM »
jerry's old towne used to be our "go to" place for ribs, but it's been a few years and i think they've changed ownership.  not sure if quality is same as it was back in the day
don't...don't don't don't don't

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 11:05:43 AM »
Y'all might wanna refuel at da Quilted Bear, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MrSquido50

• Walk-On
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 12:07:39 PM »
I've been to Jerry's recently since it was bought and remodeled and the food is pretty good.  Not sure it is a good place for a high school lacrosse team though. Kind of pricey.  The Quilted Bear was pretty much shut down, qutted and is now only open I believe as a meeting hall or for weddings.  Not sure it has restaurant hours for the general public.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 12:22:46 PM »
there's always the Cracker Barrel off of Q

Freeport Warrior

• All American
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 01:41:43 PM »
Safe bet is Buffalo Wild Wings on County Line Road in Germantown, or head down Mequon Road and go to the Chancery.