[May 01, 2024, 04:53:31 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by tower912
[May 01, 2024, 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[May 01, 2024, 02:17:00 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Shooter McGavin
[May 01, 2024, 11:32:50 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: big johnny helicopters one into the big pond  (Read 1004 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
big johnny helicopters one into the big pond
« on: August 14, 2015, 06:31:10 PM »
i still like jon daly, but he just can't seem to get over the hump.  the 7th hole probably cost him a chance at 2 more rounds at whistling.  ever since he cleaned himself up a little...i think, he has struggled.  i would love to see him in contention one more time on a pga tout event-watch him light one up, camel-straight hangin from his mouth accepting a trophy-priceless. 

check out the video here.  then a kid in a boat pulls up and fetches the souvenir-some good came out of that 10-heyna

http://espn.go.com/golf/pgachampionship15/story/_/id/13438649/john-daly-throws-golf-club-lake-michigan-retrieved-young-man
don't...don't don't don't don't

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Re: big johnny helicopters one into the big pond
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 02:54:57 PM »
i still like jon daly, but he just can't seem to get over the hump.  the 7th hole probably cost him a chance at 2 more rounds at whistling.  ever since he cleaned himself up a little...i think, he has struggled.  i would love to see him in contention one more time on a pga tout event-watch him light one up, camel-straight hangin from his mouth accepting a trophy-priceless. 

check out the video here.  then a kid in a boat pulls up and fetches the souvenir-some good came out of that 10-heyna

http://espn.go.com/golf/pgachampionship15/story/_/id/13438649/john-daly-throws-golf-club-lake-michigan-retrieved-young-man
He was playing well enough to make the cut. Too bad he let his emotions get the best of him. Should have just taken his medicine and moved on instead of trying the same shot 3 times.  He seems to avoid these meltdowns when his girlfriend is caddying for him.
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 01:13:48 PM »
He was playing well enough to make the cut. Too bad he let his emotions get the best of him. Should have just taken his medicine and moved on instead of trying the same shot 3 times.  He seems to avoid these meltdowns when his girlfriend is caddying for him.

i agree.  tin cup?  i'm not sure if he has quit the sauce for good or not, but either he just wanted to get to the buffet or the bar and have a smoke. 
don't...don't don't don't don't

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 10:51:05 AM »
Saw him tee off on Friday... honestly, walking up the hill to the first tee, some of us in the gallery were waiting for him to take a tumble.

He was looking good until the 7th hole on Friday.  The difference between a good game and a great game is knowing the difference between thinking you're in the zone and actually being in the zone.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.