[Today at 08:18:48 AM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: OT: Meanwhile....in Lynchburg, VA  (Read 2722 times)

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
OT: Meanwhile....in Lynchburg, VA
« on: May 05, 2015, 03:01:48 PM »
4 players announced simultaneously that they will be transferring from Liberty. Combined with Tomasz Gielo, that makes 5 total transfers. They are losing their entire starting lineup, top 2 bench players, and 1 rotation player from last season. Early reports suggest that recruits read "LUScoop" where two new posters made it clear to them that they would get zero playing time because midseason transfer John Dawson would be playing 40 minutes a game at every position. Fearful of the competition from such a a prolific talent with a ravenous cheering section, all five decided to transfer.

;D

Couldn't help myself. In all seriousness, it sounds like John is going to get a chance to prove himself right away and have an immediate impact. It could be a very good situation for him if his goal was to maximize playing time. I hope he finds it down there.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

brandx

Re: OT: Meanwhile....in Lynchburg, VA
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 03:37:43 PM »
I heard they all went to a PG rated movie together

Eldon

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 02:40:34 AM »
4 players announced simultaneously that they will be transferring from Liberty. Combined with Tomasz Gielo, that makes 5 total transfers. They are losing their entire starting lineup, top 2 bench players, and 1 rotation player from last season. Early reports suggest that recruits read "LUScoop" where two new posters made it clear to them that they would get zero playing time because midseason transfer John Dawson would be playing 40 minutes a game at every position. Fearful of the competition from such a a prolific talent with a ravenous cheering section, all five decided to transfer.

;D

Couldn't help myself. In all seriousness, it sounds like John is going to get a chance to prove himself right away and have an immediate impact. It could be a very good situation for him if his goal was to maximize playing time. I hope he finds it down there.

Come on, man.  Completely uncalled for.

NotAnAlum

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 10:20:57 AM »
midseason transfer John Dawson would be playing 40 minutes a game at every position.
 ;D

Gives a whole new meaning to the term Switchable.  A guy who can actually play multiple positions on the court at the same time.

the next topic on the LU Scoop.  "Should they take less talented graduate transfers this year or bank all the scholarships for next year" ;D

feedback