collapse

* Recent Posts

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[Today at 07:13:47 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by GoldenEagles03
[Today at 07:13:08 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MU82
[Today at 07:13:05 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[Today at 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[Today at 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: What the Hell?  (Read 6796 times)

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
Re: What the Hell?
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2015, 08:13:50 AM »
Watching the IU vs. UW game on ESPN.  Middle of a timeout Dan Dakich went and did an on-court demonstration as to why the UW offense is so efficient.  They had cones set up where UW's offensive players were set up, and UW's huddle was covering up part of his demonstration.  That was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in my life.  There's no way that should be happening in the middle of a game.

I think Dakich does that on every broadcast he's on - I've seen him do that many times

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: What the Hell?
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2015, 09:00:25 AM »
Watching the IU vs. UW game on ESPN.  Middle of a timeout Dan Dakich went and did an on-court demonstration as to why the UW offense is so efficient.  They had cones set up where UW's offensive players were set up, and UW's huddle was covering up part of his demonstration.  That was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in my life.  There's no way that should be happening in the middle of a game.

no you aren't over-reacting-imho-but we could work on this and try to make some stuff up on how it could really really become lame, like having katy perry's sharks take the place of the cones and...well you get my drift. but then, as we think that is really really lame, we'll see it happen during the final four?  whatever happened to madden's telestrator?
don't...don't don't don't don't

feedback