[April 26, 2024, 10:00:30 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Harbaugh to Ann Arbor  (Read 15374 times)

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
Harbaugh to Ann Arbor
« on: December 28, 2014, 12:54:27 PM »
Go Blue!!!!

Death on call

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: Harbaugh to Ann Arbor
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 12:58:49 PM »
Just bring in crean for hoops and you'll have a full boat of a$$hat$

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 01:01:31 PM »
Just bring in crean for hoops and you'll have a full boat of a$$hat$

He may be an a$$hole but he's our a$$hole!

If Michigan brings in Crean does he keep Jeff Meyers as an assistant?

Death on call

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 01:32:54 PM »
Go Blue!!!!

The delicious irony.....

"I know it's vogue to project Jim Harbaugh to Michigan in 2015 but I don't see him leaving the NFL or Michigan offering. It would be somewhat more likely that John would get an offer and that he would accept. While hiring Jim would be problematic having John take over would be welcomed, I should think."

"Tanned Tommy, on the other hand, receives his moral and humanitarian guidance from the Harbaughs - one of America's most perversely self-entitled clans."

Groin_pull

• All American
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 01:47:03 PM »
Let's see. He has had an NFL team stacked with talent on both sides of the ball and has delivered how many rings? Zero. And his QB has seriously regressed.

Michigan is desperate to become relevant again. So they have grossly overpaid for a "savior" who will be gone in four years. Wait til Hard A$$ Jimmy has to deal with all those alums and boosters. Not to mention those lovely Big 10 road trips and the cold miserable weather. I know he attended Michigan and played in Chicago, but he's been away for a while. Believe me, after you've been away, you body wants no part of that bitter cold.

He'll be looking for a return to the NFL before you know it.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 02:01:17 PM by Groin_pull »

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 02:12:37 PM »
How many Big Ten road trips occur in "cold, miserable weather" when the regular season ends on Thanksgiving weekend?

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 02:17:48 PM »
The delicious irony.....

"I know it's vogue to project Jim Harbaugh to Michigan in 2015 but I don't see him leaving the NFL or Michigan offering. It would be somewhat more likely that John would get an offer and that he would accept. While hiring Jim would be problematic having John take over would be welcomed, I should think."

"Tanned Tommy, on the other hand, receives his moral and humanitarian guidance from the Harbaughs - one of America's most perversely self-entitled clans."

Oh, there is no doubt that Harbaugh is an a$$hole. But he's our a$$hole now and, frankly, M needed an impact hire. Harbaugh fits that bill.

Go Blue!

Death on call

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

• All American
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2014, 04:24:54 PM »
Oh, there is no doubt that Harbaugh is an a$$hole. But he's our a$$hole now and, frankly, M needed an impact hire. Harbaugh fits that bill.

Go Blue!
maybe I've missed this... What has Harbaugh done to be considered an a-hole?
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 04:43:27 PM »

His sister married the mother of all ass holes, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 04:50:33 PM »

Harbaugh was an a$$hole back in A-squared. I am guessing he was insufferable at Pioneer High, too. But no matter, he's our a$$hole now. Great hire by Michigan.

Death on call

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2014, 05:59:14 PM »
Let's see. He has had an NFL team stacked with talent on both sides of the ball and has delivered how many rings? Zero. And his QB has seriously regressed.

Michigan is desperate to become relevant again. So they have grossly overpaid for a "savior" who will be gone in four years. Wait til Hard A$$ Jimmy has to deal with all those alums and boosters. Not to mention those lovely Big 10 road trips and the cold miserable weather. I know he attended Michigan and played in Chicago, but he's been away for a while. Believe me, after you've been away, you body wants no part of that bitter cold.

He'll be looking for a return to the NFL before you know it.

You're assuming he "saves them" (a la Urban Meyer at tOSU and/or Nick Saban at Bama).  But what if he does not?  What if after three years he has them 9 - 3, ranked 22 and playing int the pinstripe bowl while never being in the playoff conversation?  Would that be considered success?

In the end maybe he will do to Michigan what his brother-in-law did to Indiana ... take them from a "historic program" and turn them into a top 3  or top 4 B1G team.  In other words, a big downgrade
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 08:50:37 PM by Heisenberg »

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2014, 07:11:50 PM »

He's considered to be very difficult to worth with.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2014, 08:17:06 PM »

He's considered to be very difficult to worth with.

And World War I was a disagreement among neighbors...

Death on call

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2014, 08:19:04 PM »

Go Blue!

So an impact hire these days is hiring someone who was about to be fired by his current employer?  Only with CEOs and coaches is another man's trash promoted as a savior and impact hire.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2014, 08:41:45 PM »
Haha some people here are funny.  I can't stand college football yet I can fully admit that Michigan clearly is the BIG winner in this year's college football coaching carousel.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

brandx

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2014, 09:29:46 PM »
You're assuming he "saves them" (a la Urban Meyer at tOSU and/or Nick Saban at Bama).  But what if he does not?  What if after three years he has them 9 - 3, ranked 22 and playing int the pinstripe bowl while never being in the playoff conversation?  Would that be considered success?

In the end maybe he will do to Michigan what his brother-in-law did to Indiana ... take them from a "historic program" and turn them into a top 3  or top 4 B1G team.  In other words, a big downgrade

Of course it would. Next year will be the first time he recruits his own players at Michigan. Then it will take a minimum of two more years before they start having their effect. So if he is 9-3 when the players he recruited are redshirt freshman and sophomores, it will be a huge success.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2014, 09:34:43 PM »
@darrenrovell 8m8 minutes ago
Rumor Harbaugh will be introduced at Michigan basketball game on Tuesday. Cheapest price on StubHub is $130. Last week it was $15.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2014, 09:48:30 PM »
So an impact hire these days is hiring someone who was about to be fired by his current employer?  Only with CEOs and coaches is another man's trash promoted as a savior and impact hire.

I think he will continue to prove he is much more of a college than NFL coach. Think Rick Pitino.

Death on call

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2014, 10:02:01 PM »
Of course it would. Next year will be the first time he recruits his own players at Michigan. Then it will take a minimum of two more years before they start having their effect. So if he is 9-3 when the players he recruited are redshirt freshman and sophomores, it will be a huge success.

I assume this was supposed to be in teal.  In case it was not ...

I picked 3 years because:

* Urban Meyer took over a tOSU team that was 6-7 on 2011 and on prohibition.  2014 is his third season.  They are one of the four teams in the national championship playoffs.

* Mike Shula was fired from Alabama in 2006 after going 6-7.  Nick Saban was hired for the 2007 season.  In Saban's third season, 2009, Alabama won its first national championship under Saban, going 14-0

Michigan was 5 - 7 this year, not much different that Bama and tOSU when they replaced their head coaches.  The model has been set.  They expect to be in the national championship playoffs in three years or they will "Brady Hoke" Harbaugh's ass out of Ann Arbor.  Why do you think Harbaugh is getting north of $8 million/year, putting him equal with Meyer and Saban.  It is not be 9 - 3 and win the pinstripe bowl.  

Do not confuse Harbaugh with Chyrst in Madison.  Harbaugh is getting something like 6 times more money because they expect 6 times better results.  That means Wisconsin can go 9-3 and be happy.  Michigan intends on beating Bama for the NC in three years.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 10:04:05 PM by Heisenberg »

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2014, 10:02:41 PM »
I think he will continue to prove he is much more of a college than NFL coach. Think Rick Pitino.

Nick Saban!

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2014, 10:39:19 PM »

* Urban Meyer took over a tOSU team that was 6-7 on 2011 and on prohibition.  2014 is his third season.  They are one of the four teams in the national championship playoffs.

Take if from someone who lived 5 years in Ohio and both parents are from the state...Ohio State and prohibition don't go together.

;D

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2014, 08:08:34 AM »

Harbaugh was a pretty damn good NFL coach though.  Three straight NFC Championship Games and a Super Bowl aren't anything to sneeze at.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2014, 08:52:03 AM »

Harbaugh was a pretty damn good NFL coach though.  Three straight NFC Championship Games and a Super Bowl aren't anything to sneeze at.

Yup.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2014, 08:53:21 AM »
Apparently it's John Harbaugh going to UM.
At least according to the Detroit Free Press.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2014, 08:54:18 AM »
Apparently it's John Harbaugh going to UM.
At least according to the Detroit Free Press.

Sounds like Virginia Tech's web editor is now working for the Detroit Free Press.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2014, 08:57:05 AM »
Sounds like Virginia Tech's web editor is now working for the Detroit Free Press.

At least Monarch and Buzz are both of bald guys who wear suits on the sidelines. John Harbaugh is wearing a Ravens hat in that pic!

🏀

• All American
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2014, 09:49:05 AM »
Harbaugh met with Oakland this morning...

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2014, 09:51:23 AM »
At least Monarch and Buzz are both of bald guys who wear suits on the sidelines. John Harbaugh is wearing a Ravens hat in that pic!

Haha fair point.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2014, 09:53:48 AM »
Harbaugh met with Oakland this morning...

http://espn.go.com/

Front page of ESPN.com says Harbough has agreed to become the Wolverine's next coach.  Not that ESPN would ever jump the gun on a story or anything...

Is it a Done Deal to Michigan, Mr. Keefe?

My dad's cousin is (and has been) the associate AD at Michigan.  Men's basketball and football are the only 2 sports that she has no responsibility over, so we didn't get any inside info on this one.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2014, 10:05:02 AM »
http://espn.go.com/

Front page of ESPN.com says Harbough has agreed to become the Wolverine's next coach.  Not that ESPN would ever jump the gun on a story or anything...

Is it a Done Deal to Michigan, Mr. Keefe?

My dad's cousin is (and has been) the associate AD at Michigan.  Men's basketball and football are the only 2 sports that she has no responsibility over, so we didn't get any inside info on this one.

Could have been a 'No thanks' meeting, but I don't see that in Jim's toolbox.

Probably last ditch effort to outbid Michigan. Regardless of what anyone says, I don't think Jim's ego is happy with leaving the NFL.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2014, 10:39:24 AM »
Oakland Raiders ‘Will Not Be Outbid’ For Jim Harbaugh, Report Says — Undaunted By Michigan Offer

http://www.inquisitr.com/1710078/oakland-raiders-jim-harbaugh/

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2014, 10:41:46 AM »
Shaka to MU
Donovan to Kentucky

Has anyone asked Ms. Harbaugh if she wants to leave the San Fran area for Ann Arbor?

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2014, 10:53:15 AM »
@AdamSchefter  Though Jim Harbaugh is expected to land at Michigan, NFL teams such as Bears, Jets, Raiders continue making overtures to change his mind.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2014, 10:53:28 AM »
Oakland Raiders ‘Will Not Be Outbid’ For Jim Harbaugh, Report Says — Undaunted By Michigan Offer

http://www.inquisitr.com/1710078/oakland-raiders-jim-harbaugh/

Yeah, that's from yesterday.  This morning Michigan apparently is telling boosters that a deal is in place for Harbaugh.

Now could Harbaugh back out?  Yes.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2014, 11:00:50 AM »
The Dolphins thought they had a deal with Harbaugh in 2011 before he chose the Niners, so who knows.
I think he's ultimately headed to Michigan, but I wouldn't be shocked if he had a change of heart. He reportedly really likes living in the Bay Area.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2014, 02:10:11 PM »
With MU not having a football I have been around the country with favorite team depending on the season. Loved The U back in the day, have had love affairs with SEC teams and most recently been a fan of Oregon and now have become a real Michigan fan. His competitive nature is that seldom seen and I love it. I heard Steve Young tell a story (not sure if true or just an example of what Harbaugh is as competitor) that one night they were having dinner together and once outside Harbaugh wanted to race to the car and seriously race to the car. Over the top competitors are a rare breed and when you have that chip you usually are a prick.

Keefe--I'm all in. GO BLUE!!!

🏀

• All American
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2014, 02:15:02 PM »

Yeah, that's from yesterday.  This morning Michigan apparently is telling boosters that a deal is in place for Harbaugh.

Now could Harbaugh back out?  Yes.

It's being widely reported on WSCR and ESPN that Harbaugh is still listening to NFL teams.

Seems like he is likely headed to UM, but no #donedeal.

Also, respect the process.

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2014, 02:57:42 PM »
It's being widely reported on WSCR and ESPN that Harbaugh is still listening to NFL teams.

Seems like he is likely headed to UM, but no #donedeal.

Also, respect the process.

Wasn't it Billy Donovan that was on an NBA teams plane to accept a job when he had a change of heart to come back to Florida. (Can't remember which team.)
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

swoopem

• All American
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2014, 03:10:22 PM »

Wasn't it Billy Donovan that was on an NBA teams plane to accept a job when he had a change of heart to come back to Florida. (Can't remember which team.)

Yeah he agreed to be the Magic coach and then a couple days later backed out and they went with Stan Van Gundy. He had a press conference and all.
Bring back FFP!!!

🏀

• All American
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2014, 03:21:40 PM »
Hub Arkush said John is on the plane. He's been close with that family for awhile, so it's probably a done deal.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2014, 03:44:51 PM »
Hub Arkush said John is on the plane. He's been close with that family for awhile, so it's probably a done deal.

John who?

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2014, 03:53:59 PM »
John who?

Harbaugh.  The new UM coach.
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2014, 02:28:31 PM »
Here you go Keefe, a blast from the past

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vYJTbOwJe3k&amp;list=UUMjx6VCvI1pZ69C0yAQt_2g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vYJTbOwJe3k&amp;list=UUMjx6VCvI1pZ69C0yAQt_2g</a>

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2014, 02:36:24 PM »
Here you go Keefe, a blast from the past

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vYJTbOwJe3k&amp;list=UUMjx6VCvI1pZ69C0yAQt_2g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vYJTbOwJe3k&amp;list=UUMjx6VCvI1pZ69C0yAQt_2g</a>

Even better: Michigan is about excellence! Go Blue!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12097742/jim-harbaugh-introduced-michigan-wolverines-football-coach

Death on call

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

• All American
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2014, 09:07:37 PM »
Harbaugh was an a$$hole back in A-squared. I am guessing he was insufferable at Pioneer High, too. But no matter, he's our a$$hole now. Great hire by Michigan.
So... no specific stories, just gossip?
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2014, 09:52:50 PM »

He was ranked in the top 10 jerks in the NFL and then there is this piece.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/john-harbaugh,31120/

Where John's strength is being marginally less of an a$$hole than his a$$hole brother.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 11:05:47 PM by forgetful »

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2014, 10:58:04 PM »

Hey! It's Scoop! We thrive on half truths and innuendo!

Death on call

Groin_pull

• All American
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2014, 11:05:45 PM »
He was ranked in the top 10 jerks in the NFL and then there is this piece.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/john-harbaugh,31120/

Where John's strength is being marginally less of an pretty boy than his pretty boy brother.

John and Jim Harbaugh are considered pretty boys? Really?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 11:08:30 PM by Groin_pull »

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2014, 09:09:08 AM »
On 49ers: Congratulations on the purchase of your new Harbaugh!
BY MATT BARROWS
MBARROWS@SACBEE.COM
12/30/2014 2:06 PM

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Harbaugh! It has been carefully constructed in the Upper Midwest and California for optimum football performance. You are guaranteed to have many memorable moments with your Harbaugh, but it is important to note that it is not designed for use beyond four years.

Here are some tips and guidelines to operating your Harbaugh:

▪  Your Harbaugh does not function like other head coaches. An innocuous query about the weather, for instance, could trigger a florid quote from Admiral William Halsey. And yet a routine question about a running back’s knee injury may cause your Harbaugh to wince, pause and grimace as if a malodorous scent has wafted into the room. Your Harbaugh’s default in this instance is: “We don’t really talk about that here” or “I can’t get inside his body” or “He’s working through something.” This is a design flaw our technicians in California have not yet worked out.

▪  You may notice that your Harbaugh never shuts off. This is normal.

▪  There are still a few bugs in the answer-response system. For instance, you may sense – due to a long pause – that your Harbaugh has completed an answer. You will begin to ask another question. You could be two sentences into your question when your Harbaugh suddenly continues his answer to the previous question. You will feel stupid. Do not be alarmed. This is normal.

▪  Your Harbaugh will be enormously affectionate one day and cold and distant the next. This is normal.

▪  Your Harbaugh will not alter his attire in a 1,460-day span. This is normal.

▪  Your Harbaugh will guard his practices like North Korea guards its missile program. He will tell you he’s concerned you will inadvertently leak information that will fall into enemy hands. He will say this with a straight face and will tell you that he mines other teams’ media reports for that type of information. There will be no evidence, however, that he does this or that it has been helpful. You will conclude he is being overly paranoid. This is normal.

▪  Your Harbaugh may arrive one day with a chipped tooth, a bent pinky or a gash across his forehead. This is normal.

▪  Your Harbaugh has been programmed for combat and within six months will pick a fight with the biggest, baddest bully on the block. Urban Meyer, you have been warned.

▪  Your Harbaugh often will double-down on words for emphasis: “A- plus, plus,” “erroneous, erroneous,” “wonderful, wonderful.” This is not a glitch. Do not bring your Harbaugh in for a repair. This is normal.

▪  Warning: Do not seek constructive criticism on your Harbaugh’s players. He will utter nothing but praise. A rule of thumb for operating your Harbaugh: Players who earn the heaviest amounts of praise often deserve it the least. (See Jenkins, A.J, and Baldwin, Jon).

▪  Your Harbaugh has been designed for offense and will require many expensive parts to run said offense. Yet his defense will be better than his offense. This paradox has not been explained.

▪  You may be tempted to pour Gatorade on your Harbaugh. This is not recommended unless temperatures exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit (23.9 degrees Celsius.)

You will enjoy your Harbaugh, especially at first. Then you will want to kick your Harbaugh in the shins. In the end, you will realize that your Harbaugh is perhaps the most unique operating system ever created and that you have been lucky to have had a chance to experience it. Some assembly required. Ages 18 and up.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article5187357.html#storylink=cpy

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2014, 12:10:05 PM »
On 49ers: Congratulations on the purchase of your new Harbaugh!
BY MATT BARROWS
MBARROWS@SACBEE.COM
12/30/2014 2:06 PM

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Harbaugh! It has been carefully constructed in the Upper Midwest and California for optimum football performance. You are guaranteed to have many memorable moments with your Harbaugh, but it is important to note that it is not designed for use beyond four years.

Here are some tips and guidelines to operating your Harbaugh:

▪  Your Harbaugh does not function like other head coaches. An innocuous query about the weather, for instance, could trigger a florid quote from Admiral William Halsey. And yet a routine question about a running back’s knee injury may cause your Harbaugh to wince, pause and grimace as if a malodorous scent has wafted into the room. Your Harbaugh’s default in this instance is: “We don’t really talk about that here” or “I can’t get inside his body” or “He’s working through something.” This is a design flaw our technicians in California have not yet worked out.

▪  You may notice that your Harbaugh never shuts off. This is normal.

▪  There are still a few bugs in the answer-response system. For instance, you may sense – due to a long pause – that your Harbaugh has completed an answer. You will begin to ask another question. You could be two sentences into your question when your Harbaugh suddenly continues his answer to the previous question. You will feel stupid. Do not be alarmed. This is normal.

▪  Your Harbaugh will be enormously affectionate one day and cold and distant the next. This is normal.

▪  Your Harbaugh will not alter his attire in a 1,460-day span. This is normal.

▪  Your Harbaugh will guard his practices like North Korea guards its missile program. He will tell you he’s concerned you will inadvertently leak information that will fall into enemy hands. He will say this with a straight face and will tell you that he mines other teams’ media reports for that type of information. There will be no evidence, however, that he does this or that it has been helpful. You will conclude he is being overly paranoid. This is normal.

▪  Your Harbaugh may arrive one day with a chipped tooth, a bent pinky or a gash across his forehead. This is normal.

▪  Your Harbaugh has been programmed for combat and within six months will pick a fight with the biggest, baddest bully on the block. Urban Meyer, you have been warned.

▪  Your Harbaugh often will double-down on words for emphasis: “A- plus, plus,” “erroneous, erroneous,” “wonderful, wonderful.” This is not a glitch. Do not bring your Harbaugh in for a repair. This is normal.

▪  Warning: Do not seek constructive criticism on your Harbaugh’s players. He will utter nothing but praise. A rule of thumb for operating your Harbaugh: Players who earn the heaviest amounts of praise often deserve it the least. (See Jenkins, A.J, and Baldwin, Jon).

▪  Your Harbaugh has been designed for offense and will require many expensive parts to run said offense. Yet his defense will be better than his offense. This paradox has not been explained.

▪  You may be tempted to pour Gatorade on your Harbaugh. This is not recommended unless temperatures exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit (23.9 degrees Celsius.)

You will enjoy your Harbaugh, especially at first. Then you will want to kick your Harbaugh in the shins. In the end, you will realize that your Harbaugh is perhaps the most unique operating system ever created and that you have been lucky to have had a chance to experience it. Some assembly required. Ages 18 and up.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article5187357.html#storylink=cpy

Great stuff. Thing about Harbaugh is that he is a very mixed bag. But Michigan needed an impact hire and this was the best of the current season. The A Squared tribe is slurping the Kool Aid today but as long as he wins people will overlook Harbaugh's eccentricities. After all, two of the least charismatic coaches anywhere were Bo and Carr and yet they are revered in Michigan through this day.

Death on call