[June 08, 2024, 07:03:51 PM]

And The New...... by Tyler COLEk
[June 08, 2024, 11:45:55 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Herman Cain
[June 08, 2024, 11:31:50 AM]

2024 Mock Drafts by MuggsyB
[June 08, 2024, 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Wojo presser?  (Read 22322 times)

Wojo'sMojo

• All American
Re: Wojo presser?
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2014, 08:27:03 PM »
So we lost BMA and kept Ners.  Doesn't seem right.

I think it was a great trade  ;D To let one guy run you off a message board is comical.

mu-rara

• All American
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2014, 08:39:23 PM »
I think it was a great trade  ;D To let one guy run you off a message board is comical.
Considering that BMA was a great contributor and Ners is a putz with an overinflated idea of his knowledge of, well, just about everything.  Yeah, it was a bad deal.

BMA was not run off.  He was sick of Ners idiocy.  I just wish I could suppress Ners crap being quoted.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2014, 08:58:41 PM »
Considering that BMA was a great contributor and Ners is a putz with an overinflated idea of his knowledge of, well, just about everything.  Yeah, it was a bad deal.

BMA was not run off.  He was sick of Ners idiocy.  I just wish I could suppress Ners crap being quoted.

+1
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Wojo'sMojo

• All American
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2014, 09:16:20 PM »

While you and others might feel like Ners is a putz, there are a number of people who agree with a vast majority of what he says. Could you imagine a message board where everyone felt the same way and didn't debate anything? He sticks up for his opinions and doesnt back down from what he feels...I think it's commendable. If BMA wanted to continue his contributions, he could have put him on ignore...I don't have anyone on ignore, but certain posters I just skip over what they post, because I think they are condescending jerks and are unreadable. If I can do this without the ignore feature, I'm sure BMA could've figured a way to continue contributing without his experience being ruined.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2014, 09:26:11 PM »
He sticks up for his opinions and doesnt back down from what he feels.

Huh. I never noticed.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

mu-rara

• All American
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2014, 09:26:53 PM »
While you and others might feel like Ners is a putz, there are a number of people who agree with a vast majority of what he says. Could you imagine a message board where everyone felt the same way and didn't debate anything? He sticks up for his opinions and doesnt back down from what he feels...I think it's commendable. If BMA wanted to continue his contributions, he could have put him on ignore...I don't have anyone on ignore, but certain posters I just skip over what they post, because I think they are condescending jerks and are unreadable. If I can do this without the ignore feature, I'm sure BMA could've figured a way to continue contributing without his experience being ruined.
BMAs posts were gold.  He posted infrequently, and he was money.  

Nerz has 17000 posts on one topic. We all know his opinion. I don't have him on ignore because I disagree with him.  I have him on ignore because he has been repeating himself for a year.  He needs to get a freekin job.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2014, 09:31:06 PM »

Nerz has 17000 posts on one topic. We all know his opinion. I don't have him on ignore because I disagree with him.  I have him on ignore because he has been repeating himself for a year.  He needs to get a freekin job.

+1
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2014, 09:48:41 PM »
Ners can drive me crazy sometimes. So can Willie, Chico and others. And I can drive them crazy right back. But we're all still here. BMA leaving was his decision. Putting it on Ners is weak.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2014, 09:55:24 PM »
Ners can drive me crazy sometimes. So can Willie, Chico and others. And I can drive them crazy right back. But we're all still here. BMA leaving was his decision. Putting it on Ners is weak.

It's not like BMA just decided to post why he was leaving.  Ners thought he was all manly and could explain the reasons why BMA had gone missing.  BMA saw it and came back to straighten out the story.  Ners got called out.  I have no problem with that.  Ners keeps quiet so does BMA.  But we all know Ners can't do that.

brandx

« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2014, 10:09:15 PM »

You're right. The guy quit on his own. And, more power to him if that is the way he felt.

Pretty weak sauce to put it on someone else.

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2014, 08:01:08 AM »
At least you are able to acknowledge your arrogance of re-reading your own posts...none of which I ever recall as having any brilliance or humor.  I always thought guys who drank wine were a little light in the shorts - particularly those who make wine analogies.  

Regarding your post - Yeah, that was an amazing smack down.  It deeply hurt my feelings, to which I'm not sure I've yet recovered.  I almost had to quit the board at that time, but unlike BMA and a few others here - I guess I developed a think enough skin as an adult to not pick up my ball and run home when others take shots at me/disagree with me.  Hell I don't even have anyone on ignore here, and as I wrote recently..people who threaten to leave the board, or I'm going to put you on ignore (because they can't handle the dissent)...that's about as cheesy and child-like as it gets.  Grow a sack already.

The irony of course is that at that time of the BMA "smack down" I was pro Buzz and very critical of anyone who would criticize Buzz/the program/the players/etc - the primary offender of course being the great Chicos.  Now this past season, when I became very critical of Buzz, that offended some of the guys back then who accused me of being a slurper (term not yet defined then)...who ironically became some of the Buzz slurpers this past season.   Things sure do come full circle.

But major kudos to TAMU for the brilliant and humorous post.  Perhaps you can offer some of a similar value moving forward Cam.  Enjoy breaking out your Port wine tomorrow night.   ::)  Cheers.

I just want to clear something up in advance:

I, Ryan Ammo, don't drink red wine (I prefer Vodka & Creatine), but I am indeed light in the shorts.

There. I admit it.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2014, 08:12:34 AM »

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2014, 08:57:15 AM »
I'm aware...but its not done yet. I will craft masterpiece... ;D

Someone is looking for a meme tournament bid I think....could be a very high seed....if you don't screw up the scrimmage with the 90210 fan fiction group.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2014, 09:41:24 AM »

Here's a question:  If I've been repeating myself for a year, does that not also mean the other side has been repeating their same stance/posture throughout the course of that same year?  Let's get real:  I don't just come here and start new thread after new thread on the topic of our PG situation.  It gets perpetuated just as much by the other side as it does me.  Others here post the opposite viewpoint many times, and because I disagree and won't back down from the position I believe - that makes my repeating myself for a year more offensive than those on the other side of the argument?

I mean let's face it, we had "experts" like the now departed BrewCity offering up such genius takes (and not backing down from it) as the one in my signature. 

It was plain as day to any person with a shred of basketball sense (early on  last season) that if Buzz didn't make a change it was going to be a disaster of a season.  The frustration of course came when Buzz kept banging his head against the same wall over and over and expecting different results from a team led by that backcourt combination for 30+ per game...and largely refusing to deviate. 
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

hairy worthen

• All American
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2014, 09:47:09 AM »

Whatever.  Ones person's opinion.   Imo  Ners>bma. 

MU82

• All American
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2014, 09:50:17 AM »
You're right. The guy quit on his own. And, more power to him if that is the way he felt.

Pretty weak sauce to put it on someone else.

You and I agree on far too much stuff.

We need to start brawling. I'll start ...

I can't believe you think Derrick should have been a preseason All-American. And to blame him not being selected on "the climate change tree-huggers"? You're such a slurper!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2014, 10:55:46 AM »
While you and others might feel like Ners is a putz, there are a number of people who agree with a vast majority of what he says. Could you imagine a message board where everyone felt the same way and didn't debate anything?

Yes...I can...there is such...a thing...also...cover the...Green Bay...Packers...draft.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 10:59:50 AM by The Lens »
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

feedback