[Today at 03:21:55 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[Today at 01:37:41 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Alumni weekend  (Read 6571 times)

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
Re: Alumni weekend
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 07:39:01 PM »
So .. last I recall one of the BoDeans quit and the others kept going without him.  Yes?
Yes.  Sammy left.  Kurt & the keyboardist/accordian player added a new drummer, another guitarist and a violin player and carried on.  They still sound great.  I ended up seeing them twice in 3 days 2 years ago.  They had a meet and greet after the first show at Infinity Hall (more in a second) and the wife and I ended up last in line so I got to spend more time talking with them about Marquette, seeing them at Summerfest & Marintime Days.  They invited us to come see them play a free makeup show in DT New Haven 2 days later.

Do they show "Live from Infinity Hall" on the local PBS station outside the Northeast?  It's refurbished 125 year old refurbished music hall in the middle of the Litchfield Hills and has amazing acoustics and they record for TV some of the better known names that pass through.

feedback