[Today at 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[Today at 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[Today at 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Derek Jeter  (Read 13278 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Derek Jeter
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2014, 12:43:55 PM »
Doc

Somebody already posted the Derek Jeter Herpes Tree in this thread but I am proud to say that fellow Michigan alum Jeter is a man with a voracious appetite that would make Hugh Hefner proud. Mr. Jeter is not one to satisfy his primal cravings with a humble cheeseburger. This is a man who treats himself to nothing but prime American beef with an occasional Latin dish thrown in as a palate cleanser.

Mr. Jeter may be #2 on the Yankees but he is #1 in the ranks of American Cocksmen. And while noted for 3,000 hits between the white lines it would seem he has hit more tail between the white sheets. And in the storied tradition of yet another notable Gotham Epidemiological Disaster, Mary Mallon, Derek now stands as the proud father of an etiological empire that Attila the Hun himself would be proud to rule over. Derek's bugs now infest the glistening walls of some of America's finest vaginal cavities. I am sure he takes great pride in this accomplishment which truly dwarfs his on-field endeavours.

http://cocksmanship.blogspot.com

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2014, 12:56:59 PM »
To get back on topic I was wondering how many ball players spend their entire career with same team? In this age of free agency I suspect not too many.

Chase Utley is 11.2 WAR behind Jeter right now in 8 less seasons.  Because the Phillies are run by not the smartest group of people, Utley will probably be a Phillie for life.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2014, 01:44:13 PM »
http://cocksmanship.blogspot.com

Where the hell did you find that?? Damn shame it wasn't maintained. The creator likely found a girl friend or got married.

Death on call

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2014, 01:46:18 PM »
Where the hell did you find that?? Damn shame it wasn't maintained. The creator likely found a girl friend or got married.

I figured you would like it....hell, I figured you authored it.