'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Bucky is here December 6  (Read 6635 times)

NersEllenson

• All American
Re: Bucky is here December 6
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2014, 06:34:07 PM »
I found both of Ners and Lenny's stories amusing. +1 to you both.

Agree...Lenny did author a very nice comedic piece as well.  And, glad nobody needed the teal sarcasm detector to understand the sarcasm/humor involved in both our posts.  In my view, teal truly should never be used....sarcasm is intended to NOT be pointed out as being sarcastic.

ON another note....Magic Dawson sure does have a nice ring to it.  I look forward to John proving me right about his talents over the next 3 years..he'll be a really good player for MU over the course of his career.  Sad, though, that Buzz largely wasted his freshman season.
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2014, 08:53:53 PM »
I hate losing to Wisconsin, as everybody here does. I fear this could be quite a beatdown. With Kaminsky and their other bigs, a very bad matchup for us unless our guards go bonkers.
It could be a beatdown, but we lost only by 6 last year at their place. Who knows what would of happened, if Kaminsky had missed that three with about 2 minutes to go?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2014, 05:18:21 PM »
It could be a beatdown, but we lost only by 6 last year at their place. Who knows what would of happened, if Kaminsky had missed that three with about 2 minutes to go?

Nice positive comment, and I hope you're right to be optimistic.

It's not easy for me to think we'll be more ready for Wisconsin in December 2014 -- with an entirely new coaching staff, without any proven frontcourt players and even without Fischer -- but maybe we will be.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

MUHoopsFan2

• All American
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2014, 12:46:04 AM »
Bucky won't be as Sucky as some of you think when they roll in...that will be a great ballclub coming in here.

That will be a showdown, but a very tough game to win. Badgers could win a National Title.

Yes, there. I said it...and I mean it. No shame in it. I respect them. After all they are our Winconsinite basketball cousins.

I am MU through and through..but when it comes tournament time I pull for both Universities if they are in the dance.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2014, 01:04:11 AM »
Bucky won't be as Sucky as some of you think when they roll in...that will be a great ballclub coming in here.

That will be a showdown, but a very tough game to win. Badgers could win a National Title.

Yes, there. I said it...and I mean it. No shame in it. I respect them. After all they are our Winconsinite basketball cousins.

I am MU through and through..but when it comes tournament time I pull for both Universities if they are in the dance.

;D
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

94Warrior

• All American
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2014, 10:02:39 AM »

Welcome to my ignore list!

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2014, 10:48:48 AM »

No. Just, no.

feedback