[Today at 08:51:26 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by PointWarrior
[Today at 12:57:23 AM]

2024-25 Outlook by PointWarrior
[April 30, 2024, 11:37:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MU82
[April 30, 2024, 04:18:31 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Dating Site For Packers Fans  (Read 1714 times)

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Dating Site For Packers Fans
« on: April 18, 2014, 09:04:05 AM »
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24529847/dating-website-for-packers-fans-actually-exists

Are you single and looking for someone who likes Ashton Kutcher movies, but also enjoys wearing giant blocks of cheese on their head?

If you answered yes, yes and yes -- or even if you answered yes, no and yes -- then you're in luck because there's now a dating website devoted to Packers fans. Yes, people who like to wear cheese on their head now have their own dating website. And you're probably still single.

Just in case that didn't quite sink in, let me repeat myself one more time: there's a dating website for Packers fans.

Here's a description of GreenBayPackersLovers.com, directly from the website:

Green Bay Packers fans are the most loyal fans around. Just look at Pack's die hard fans that tackle the brutally cold winters to storm outside and cheer on the Pack Attack. At our site you can find other Packers Bakers cheeseheads looking for love.

Obviously, there's a lot of questions here.

Are Bears fans allowed to sign up? Probably not because no one wants to date a Bears fan.

Are Vikings fans allowed? I'm guessing yes, but you probably shouldn't wear purple on the first date because A. purple isn't a good first date color and B. you're trying to pretend to be a Packers fan and wearing purple screams that you're not a Packers fan and that you know nothing about good first date colors. Any good Packers fan would be offended by both of those things.

Anyway, all I know is that I'll be using the name '50 shades of Clay.' Then, hopefully the ladies will think I'm Clay Matthews because you're supposed to mislead people on dating websites, right? You're supposed to mislead them into thinking you're someone taller, richer and better looking. RIGHT? TELL ME I'M RIGHT!

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Re: Dating Site For Packers Fans
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 09:04:31 PM »
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 8m  New Green Bay Packers fan dating website now has 1,176 male members & 548 female members.

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
  • "Seat belts On! We're Going For A Ride!"
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 10:22:48 PM »
Darren Sharper has a court ordered, deactivated profile on this site.

LAZER

• All American
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 10:36:29 PM »
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24529847/dating-website-for-packers-fans-actually-exists

Are you single and looking for someone who likes Ashton Kutcher movies, but also enjoys wearing giant blocks of cheese on their head?

If you answered yes, yes and yes -- or even if you answered yes, no and yes -- then you're in luck because there's now a dating website devoted to Packers fans. Yes, people who like to wear cheese on their head now have their own dating website. And you're probably still single.

Just in case that didn't quite sink in, let me repeat myself one more time: there's a dating website for Packers fans.

Here's a description of GreenBayPackersLovers.com, directly from the website:

Green Bay Packers fans are the most loyal fans around. Just look at Pack's die hard fans that tackle the brutally cold winters to storm outside and cheer on the Pack Attack. At our site you can find other Packers Bakers cheeseheads looking for love.

Obviously, there's a lot of questions here.

Are Bears fans allowed to sign up? Probably not because no one wants to date a Bears fan.

Are Vikings fans allowed? I'm guessing yes, but you probably shouldn't wear purple on the first date because A. purple isn't a good first date color and B. you're trying to pretend to be a Packers fan and wearing purple screams that you're not a Packers fan and that you know nothing about good first date colors. Any good Packers fan would be offended by both of those things.

Anyway, all I know is that I'll be using the name '50 shades of Clay.' Then, hopefully the ladies will think I'm Clay Matthews because you're supposed to mislead people on dating websites, right? You're supposed to mislead them into thinking you're someone taller, richer and better looking. RIGHT? TELL ME I'M RIGHT!

There's nothing cuter than Packers fans thinking they actually own a part of the team.

brandx

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 10:44:57 PM »
Except maybe Bear fans thinking they have a chance in the playoffs

MUsoxfan

• Team Captain
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 09:49:10 AM »
Nobody can perpetually pretend it's 1986 quite like a Bears fan

Eldon

• All American
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 09:51:50 AM »
Nobody can perpetually pretend it's 1986 quite like a Bears fan

Or that it's 1982 like a Brewers fan

brandx

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 11:05:29 AM »
Or that it's 1982 like a Brewers fan

Or 1908 like a Cubs fan

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2014, 11:23:59 AM »
There's nothing cuter than Packers fans thinking they actually own a part of the team.

Except that we do.

Blackhat

• All American
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2014, 11:27:28 AM »

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 11:34:42 AM »
I heard that Mark Chmura was thinking of signing up, but decided against it once he found out that "desired age range" only goes down to 18.
Have some patience, FFS.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2014, 11:39:24 AM »
Or 1908 like a Cubs fan

Or 1977 like a Marquette fan.
Have some patience, FFS.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2014, 11:45:32 AM »
Get BeeJay a profile der, ey?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

RushmoreAcademy

• All American
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 12:27:23 PM »
The most shocking thing is that this didn't already exist.

It's just so hilarious and pathetic and sad.  You cannot make this stuff up.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 03:04:54 PM »
Are there special statuses?

Mossy Cade dinner and a movie

James Lofton stairwell to love

Mark Chmura hot tub and wine spritzer

Darren Sharper dancing with the stars

feedback