[April 26, 2024, 10:00:30 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: NBA Draft Analysis + Mock Drafts  (Read 15574 times)

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
  • "Seat belts On! We're Going For A Ride!"
NBA Draft Analysis + Mock Drafts
« on: April 02, 2014, 01:01:13 AM »
Who do you think is #1 or #20?  Who will the Bucks pick?  Whom should they pick and why?  Is Andrew Wiggins the Buck's savior? Or is Jabari Parker the next "young buck"? 

reinko

• All American
Re: NBA Draft Analysis + Mock Drafts
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 07:17:20 AM »
Don't think the Bucks could wrong with Jabari, Wiggins, or Exum.  Will be watching the pre-draft workouts, but leaning toward Wiggins #1

WadeATKBurton

• All American
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 07:20:21 AM »
Embiid. They desparately  need a big man

hairy worthen

• All American
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 07:27:26 AM »
Embiid. They desparately  need a big man

Not if he has chronic back problems.

Parker unless he is going on a Religious mission, or Wiggins.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 07:32:38 AM »
where's the Benworth Capital post?

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 09:30:09 AM »
Bucks need a backcourt. Hensen, Greek Freak and Sanders should be fine. Wiggins or Exum.

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 09:38:30 AM »
Does anyone have any information on Exum?  I've read the SI article and a few other blurbs of information about him, but nothing substantially detailed.

Thanks.

brandx

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 11:20:04 AM »
Don't think the Bucks could wrong with Jabari, Wiggins, or Exum.  Will be watching the pre-draft workouts, but leaning toward Wiggins #1

Agreed.

Embiid's back worries me. I think Parker is ROY next year, but long-term, Wiggins is the guy.

Exum looks like he has a lot of Kobe in him (athletically close to Wiggins), but wants to play for Lakers or Magic. Couldn't see him sticking around here after his 1st contract.

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 11:26:45 AM »
Agreed.

Embiid's back worries me. I think Parker is ROY next year, but long-term, Wiggins is the guy.

Exum looks like he has a lot of Kobe in him (athletically close to Wiggins), but wants to play for Lakers or Magic. Couldn't see him sticking around here after his 1st contract.

Wiggins baffles me.  He stands out on the perimeter on most plays, and much of the time he barely touches the ball.  It's as if, he doesn't know how to move the ball around.  His shot selection is either shooting a 3 pointer, or slashing to the hoop for a layup/floater.   Essentially, he doesn't have any midrange game whatsoever.  He's been quite anemic at times, look at his last game.  He was terrible!!!  When teams played zone on him, he became baffled.

Defensively, I see him as a Scottie Pippen type of player.  My doubts lie in his offensive game.  His offensive mentality seems to be severely lacking while Parker's seems to be of a very High IQ.

On the flipside, Parker doesn't play much defense at all.  It seems as if these 2 players each have what the other truly lacks in his game.  That's quite an interesting dynamic as these 2 will always be compared.

Julius Randle is flying up my board.  I like his tenacity on the glass, and think he's the best fit for the Bucks out of these three.  The question is.... does his ceiling compare to Wiggins/Parker ???

brandx

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 03:28:13 PM »
Randle has been outstanding. My worry is that I don't think he is 6'9" as advertised. If he measures 6'9" at the combine, he is a factor in the top three, but I'm suspecting he may be 6'7 1/2" or 6'8" which limits his upside in the NBA as a '4' man since he lacks small forward skills.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 05:54:33 PM »
Scouts believe Parker will return to school
Maigh Eo for Sam

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 10:05:23 AM »
I read that too, he needs to wait another month before announcing andlet the sting that was Mercer fade. He's best served coming out now since he'd be a top pick than risking injury next year.

marquette09

• All American
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2014, 09:35:47 PM »
When I see Randle I see zach Randolph, think I would draft him.  Randle's ceiling may not be as high as wiggins, Parker or embiid, but randle is a much safer pick.

martyconlonontherun

• All American
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2014, 10:39:30 PM »
Bucks need a backcourt. Hensen, Greek Freak and Sanders should be fine. Wiggins or Exum.

You never ever draft based on need. That's the dumbest thing you can do in the NBA.

Gotta think it's Embiid unless is back issues seem like it will be a constant issue.

brandx

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2014, 01:00:05 AM »
When I see Randle I see zach Randolph, think I would draft him.  Randle's ceiling may not be as high as wiggins, Parker or embiid, but randle is a much safer pick.

All you expect from the #1 overall pick is another Zack Randolph? That's pretty sad.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2014, 01:01:22 AM »
I read that too, he needs to wait another month before announcing andlet the sting that was Mercer fade. He's best served coming out now since he'd be a top pick than risking injury next year.

Maybe he has no desire to play in the NBA wasteland that is the Milwaukee Bucks?

brandx

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 01:16:27 AM »
Maybe he has no desire to play in the NBA wasteland that is the Milwaukee Bucks?

Doesn't matter. Wiggins will go #1 anyway.

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2014, 11:49:54 AM »
Doesn't matter. Wiggins will go #1 anyway.

That's obvious if Parker stays.

What's a joke is the fact that these guys won't contribute much to any team that drafts them.  They still have about 5 years until they enter their prime - which is ridiculous, because they'll already be on their 2nd contract.  In order to retain "projected talent" they'll be overpaid for what they haven't accomplished yet.  The NBA needs a  salary cap structure so badly, it's ridiculous.  How are the Bucks supposed to complete when Giannis will be given a max contract in 2 years and then whomever they draft this year is given a max deal the year after that?  (if the person plays up to potential)

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2014, 02:09:34 PM »

What's a joke is the fact that these guys won't contribute much to any team that drafts them.  They still have about 5 years until they enter their prime - which is ridiculous, because they'll already be on their 2nd contract.  In order to retain "projected talent" they'll be overpaid for what they haven't accomplished yet.  The NBA needs a  salary cap structure so badly, it's ridiculous.  How are the Bucks supposed to complete when Giannis will be given a max contract in 2 years and then whomever they draft this year is given a max deal the year after that?  (if the person plays up to potential)

You realize that's the point of the rookie contract, right? Top picks used to get $15, 20 mil/year right out of the gate then sometimes not be ready to produce at that level til contract #2 if ever. Now it's about $4/5 mil for the top pick, then a sliding scale to about $2 mil. I'd say a good amount of guys perform at or above their rookie contract level the way it's structured now.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2014, 03:28:19 PM »

If the Bucks have two young players making the max (like the Thunder with Durant and Westbrook), it is an awesome problem to have.  They only had to trade Harden to escape the luxury tax, 2 max players, even for the Bucks would be fine.

Also, to the poster who said stars don't want to play in places like Milwaukee, Minneapolis or Cleveland...tough crap for them...this article details that any star you draft, essentially you will get 8 years from them before they bolt.

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/1/31/5364376/kyrie-irving-trade-rumors-nba-free-agent-cavaliers-hook

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2014, 03:52:19 PM »
The more I see of Exum the more I like him.  With him plus Wiggins, Parker, and Embiid it's comforting knowing the Bucks will get one of them.

I think as far as sure bets to be a solid starter for a lot of years in the NBA goes, Parker is the best bet, then I think I would put Exum 2nd, Wiggins 3rd, and Embiid 4th (mainly because of the back and just how thin he is, but defensively he will be a **game changer.**  Offensively I have my doubts that he'll ever be more than a 12-15 ppg guy, but that's fine.)

As far as highest ceiling, I think I would go Wiggins 1st, Exum 2nd, Embiid 3rd, and Parker 4th.

If the Bucks get the 1st pick I think they should go with Wiggins, but part of me almost hopes they drop to 4 because I think Exum would be fun to watch.

If I'm playing NBA2K14 with the Bucks, I'm taking Wiggins at 1 and trying to come up with a package including some of Knight, Ersan, maybe Henson, my 2015 1st round pick, and my 2nd round picks to get the 4th pick in this year's draft and taking Exum.

Knight's okay but I think he'd be a really good 6th man.  Doesn't run the offense overly well but would be a good scoring spark/change of pace off of the bench like Collison and Crawford for the Clippers.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 03:58:40 PM by wadesworld »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

ThatDude

• Starter
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2014, 05:56:33 PM »
Wiggins, Wiggins, WIGGINS

Wojo'sMojo

• All American
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2014, 06:18:52 PM »
If I'm the Bucks and I get the 1st pick, I'm hoping whoever has the 3rd pick becomes enamored with Embiid. Hopefully you could get their 1st round pick next year and flop places with them. Then, sitting at 3 you could pick between who's ever left of Wiggins or Parker, while also adding another pick next year. It would be an ideal scenario for a team that's building around a young core. There really doesn't seem to be a clear cut superstar, so I think you can maximize your value by trading down and gaining another pick next year.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2014, 07:38:28 PM »
Bucks come in @ 2, no harm there,  think Cleveland will take Embiid instead of another wing.   Mr.  Wiggins,  welcome to the MKE.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2014, 07:44:32 PM »
Bucks come in @ 2, no harm there,  think Cleveland will take Embiid instead of another wing.   Mr.  Wiggins,  welcome to the MKE.

Agreed. Welcome back to Cleveland, LeBron. Rigged, but doesn't hurt the Bucks.

By the way, I don't care that she's 7 years younger than me. Mallory Edens is nice.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2014, 07:50:42 PM »
Gotta imagine the Cavs go with Embiid. If the Bulls pick McFlopper I may just officially convert to a Bucks fan.

damuts222

• All American
    • Gangnam makes me loco
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2014, 07:59:25 PM »
When the Bulls drafted Noah I hated it. If they draft McBuckets I won't like it but I will remind myself how Noah worked out.
Twitta Tracka of the Year Award Recipient 2016

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2014, 08:07:33 PM »
McBuckets will get 13-15/game for his career. Don't see the Bulls taking him this year though, as he will always be a defensive liability.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2014, 08:11:50 PM »
McBuckets will get 13-15/game for his career. Don't see the Bulls taking him this year though, as he will always be a defensive liability.

Might not matter if Thibs gets traded

chapman

• All American
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2014, 08:12:47 PM »
I hear the Bucks won the lottery. 

Tums Festival

• All American
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2014, 08:24:06 PM »
The daughter of the Kings' owner isn't too shabby either.

"Every day ends with a Tums festival!"

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2014, 08:27:24 PM »
The daughter of the Kings' owner isn't too shabby either.

Woof.

RushmoreAcademy

• All American
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2014, 08:53:59 PM »
Gotta imagine the Cavs go with Embiid. If the Bulls pick McFlopper I may just officially convert to a Bucks fan.

He won't be on the board when the Bulls pick comes up.

brandx

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2014, 09:16:14 PM »

He won't be on the board when the Bulls pick comes up.

He actually tested OK at the combine - 36.5" vertical. Very very doubtful he would be there at #16

With the shooting woes on that team, he might not be a bad pick tho'.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2014, 09:44:03 PM »
Malloryhas chitty hair. Kings daughter is by far better lookin' and also appears to be naughtier. What does BJ think? That's what counts, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2014, 12:28:22 AM »
Malloryhas chitty hair. Kings daughter is by far better lookin' and also appears to be naughtier. What does BJ think? That's what counts, aina?

Did a little research for you all. http://gamedayr.com/lifestyle/wags-and-babes/kings-owner-vivek-ranadives-daughter-anjali-107832/

ttheisen

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2014, 08:12:34 AM »
Did a little research for you all. http://gamedayr.com/lifestyle/wags-and-babes/kings-owner-vivek-ranadives-daughter-anjali-107832/
She and Vivek are featured in the latest Malcolm Gladwell book, David and Goliath.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2014, 08:18:23 AM »
Agreed. Welcome back to Cleveland, LeBron. Rigged, but doesn't hurt the Bucks.

By the way, I don't care that she's 7 years younger than me. Mallory Edens is nice.

Seriously, I wish people would stop with the NBA conspiracy theory nonsense.  It makes no sense whatsoever.

Oh and it will be so Bucks, in the time honored tradition of Sam Bowie and Greg Oden, to draft an injury prone big man.

Sunbelt15

• All American
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2014, 08:50:46 AM »
If Wiggins had the attitude of Kobe, he would be unstoppable. He's too nonchalant to me. It's like he's thinking too much. But, he will battle Parker for first pick. Embiid back will drop him out of the top 5.

damuts222

• All American
    • Gangnam makes me loco
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2014, 08:58:09 AM »
I truly think Julius Randle is undervalued.  If I were a team at 4-6 I would grab him.  All the mock drafts, for what there worth are predicting Randle to the Lakers at 7.  That would be a hell of a get for them.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2014, 09:03:53 AM »
If Wiggins had the attitude of Kobe, he would be unstoppable. He's too nonchalant to me. It's like he's thinking too much. But, he will battle Parker for first pick. Embiid back will drop him out of the top 5.

Ok, let's compare a 19 year old college freshman to Kobe Bryant.

ttheisen

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2014, 09:25:12 AM »

if my auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2014, 09:37:39 AM »

Seriously, I wish people would stop with the NBA conspiracy theory nonsense.  It makes no sense whatsoever.

Oh and it will be so Bucks, in the time honored tradition of Sam Bowie and Greg Oden, to draft an injury prone big man.

There's an entire ESPN documentary on the NBA Draft and it being rigged when Patrick (Ch)Ewing was the prize of the draft and the Knicks got the #1 pick.

And unless the Cavs are trading away their #1 pick (which they should), I think the Cavs, the same team that just took Anthony Bennett at #1 overall last year, will be the team to take an injury prone big man at #1.  I understand that at #1 and in a lottery that has a number of potential big time stars you don't draft based on need, but you took Kyrie Irving #1 and he's producing at a high level, so you don't need a PG like Exum, you took Dion Waiters at #4 overall 2 years ago and he is producing at a high level so SG is solid, you took Anthony Bennet at #1 overall last year and you also went and got Luol Dang who is producing at a high level so you don't need a SF (and LeBron is coming back to town, so...), and Tristian Thompson is producing at a high level at the PF.  That leaves Verajao and Zeller at the C, which is by far the least productive spot on their roster.  They should trade the #1 pick really, but if not Embiid is the easy pick for them given that everyone is comparing him to Hakeem and he was at one point the consensus #1 option before injuring his back.

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2014, 10:06:54 AM »

But it has been rigged in the past. The idea that they never would is also nonsense.
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2014, 10:10:13 AM »
Cleveland will trade their pick to MN for Kevin Love and MN will take Embiid

drewm88

• All American
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2014, 12:26:14 PM »
There's an entire ESPN documentary on the NBA Draft and it being rigged when Patrick (Ch)Ewing was the prize of the draft and the Knicks got the #1 pick.

And unless the Cavs are trading away their #1 pick (which they should), I think the Cavs, the same team that just took Anthony Bennett at #1 overall last year, will be the team to take an injury prone big man at #1.  I understand that at #1 and in a lottery that has a number of potential big time stars you don't draft based on need, but you took Kyrie Irving #1 and he's producing at a high level, so you don't need a PG like Exum, you took Dion Waiters at #4 overall 2 years ago and he is producing at a high level so SG is solid, you took Anthony Bennet at #1 overall last year and you also went and got Luol Dang who is producing at a high level so you don't need a SF (and LeBron is coming back to town, so...), and Tristian Thompson is producing at a high level at the PF.  That leaves Verajao and Zeller at the C, which is by far the least productive spot on their roster.  They should trade the #1 pick really, but if not Embiid is the easy pick for them given that everyone is comparing him to Hakeem and he was at one point the consensus #1 option before injuring his back.

Waiters is not a popular man in Cleveland, and Deng is a free agent.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2014, 12:29:19 PM »
But it has been rigged in the past. The idea that they never would is also nonsense.

If it was rigged in the past (and it is hardly a given fact that it was), the way they run it now has been done specifically to prevent such a thing from occurring again.

And last night is a prime example.  Why give the Cavs another #1 pick when you have the Lakers and Celtics available?

It continues to make no sense.

damuts222

• All American
    • Gangnam makes me loco
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2014, 12:30:00 PM »
Cleveland will trade their pick to MN for Kevin Love and MN will take Embiid

Do you really think that Kevin Love is worth the first overall pick in a loaded draft?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2014, 12:35:23 PM »

If it was rigged in the past (and it is hardly a given fact that it was), the way they run it now has been done specifically to prevent such a thing from occurring again.

And last night is a prime example.  Why give the Cavs another #1 pick when you have the Lakers and Celtics available?

It continues to make no sense.

Nothing intriguing about LeBron going back to Cleveland then?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2014, 12:35:38 PM »
Do you really think that Kevin Love is worth the first overall pick in a loaded draft?

Yes.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2014, 12:35:54 PM »

If Love is willing to sign an extension as part of the deal?  Yeah I think so.  It's at least worth the discussion.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2014, 12:37:24 PM »

not all trades are one for one

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2014, 12:38:40 PM »
Nothing intriguing about LeBron going back to Cleveland then?

What is intriguing about that?  They had the best chance to win the lottery...and they did.

I mean, why would the NBA have an interest in him going there versus Chicago or Miami or Los Angeles?

damuts222

• All American
    • Gangnam makes me loco
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2014, 12:48:03 PM »
Yes.

I personally wouldn't do it one for one.  But it is Cleveland, they may do just about anything. 

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2014, 12:49:48 PM »

What is intriguing about that?  They had the best chance to win the lottery...and they did.

I mean, why would the NBA have an interest in him going there versus Chicago or Miami or Los Angeles?

I mean this year.  The year that the Bucks had the best chance to win the lottery.  The year that they had a 1.5% chance of winning the lottery and they did.  The year that gave them their 3rd #1 pick in the last 4 years after they lost LeBron and complained about it.  LeBron can now have the pieces around him in Cleveland that he never had before.  The biggest name in all of sports can go home, the place that he walked away from and became a hated man, and bring his "hometown" (it's not) the championship it has lacked for so long.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2014, 12:52:01 PM »
I mean this year.  The year that the Bucks had the best chance to win the lottery.  The year that they had a 1.5% chance of winning the lottery and they did.  The year that gave them their 3rd #1 pick in the last 4 years after they lost LeBron and complained about it.  LeBron can now have the pieces around him in Cleveland that he never had before.  The biggest name in all of sports can go home, the place that he walked away from and became a hated man, and bring his "hometown" (it's not) the championship it has lacked for so long.

See this is an example of how people can make a conspiracy out of anything.  This reasoning makes absolutely no sense to me.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2014, 12:56:13 PM »
Also, if it was rigged, why would the NBA give Dan Gilbert, a man who's hands are dirty from the sub-prime debacle this much attention and this "gift" of the #1 pick.

(Cue someone derailing this thread about how only home owners and certain Presidential administrations played a role in the sub prime mess.  Clearly many parties were fault, not just banks, and not just people.)

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2014, 12:56:27 PM »
Who's ever had a woody for Cleveland?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2014, 04:24:48 PM »

Joe Walsh and Drew Carry?

brandx

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2014, 04:48:18 PM »

Love is a west coast guy - can't see him going to Cleveland.

Sunbelt15

• All American
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2014, 06:10:11 AM »
Ok, let's compare a 19 year old college freshman to Kobe Bryant.

If you remember Kobe's attitude when he came in the league, you'd know what I'm talking about. The guy was oozing confidence. Unfortunately, his rookie coach didn't agree. That's why he was benched after the 360 dunk. Wiggins has the same skill set without the confidence.

brandx

« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2014, 11:44:06 PM »
If you remember Kobe's attitude when he came in the league, you'd know what I'm talking about. The guy was oozing confidence. Unfortunately, his rookie coach didn't agree. That's why he was benched after the 360 dunk. Wiggins has the same skill set without the confidence.

Very few guys come in with the confidence that Kobe and Jordan had. But when the playoffs were on the line, who did the Lakers call the final play for? It was Kobe  - even though he was only 18.

Lebron certainly didn't have that swagger and it cost him a championship or two.

Hopefully it is something Wiggins can learn as Lebron did. As long as Embiid's back checks out OK - it's gonna be Wiggins for the Bucks. Not nearly as ready as Jabari, but a lot more upside.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2014, 01:03:21 PM »
Bummpy bump bump.

As stated in another thread.

Exum. Exum. Exum. Exum.

Go for the home run, you are the Bucks.  Go to war with Giannis (who is apparently almost 6'11 now!), and still what 19 years old, Exum, who is 18, Henson, trade Sanders for .50 on the dollar, get some shooters, become the Golden State Warriors of the East.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2014, 09:28:25 PM »
Love is a west coast guy - can't see him going to Cleveland.

Love in Cleveland doesn't work, but not because "he's a west coast guy"
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2014, 09:36:19 PM »

See this is an example of how people can make a conspiracy out of anything.  This reasoning makes absolutely no sense to me.

I guess we will soon know if I was right.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2014, 09:59:43 PM »
I guarantee Vander will be drafted!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

brandx

« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2014, 11:01:30 PM »
I guarantee Vander will be drafted!

I think you meant "I guarantee Jamil will be drafted".

MU82

• All American
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2014, 07:00:13 AM »
I think you meant "I guarantee Jamil will be drafted".

Nah, I was wistfully recalling Scoop's many discussions of a year ago ... and the total certainty of the Vander-will-be-drafted crowd.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2014, 03:53:51 PM »
Nah, I was wistfully recalling Scoop's many discussions of a year ago ... and the total certainty of the Vander-will-be-drafted crowd.

The certainty is that he would be drafted this year, not last year.  Only the dopes bought into last year, and I include the biggest dopes of all in that....his advisers.   

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2014, 04:34:21 PM »
The certainty is that he would be drafted this year, not last year.  Only the dopes bought into last year, and I include the biggest dopes of all in that....his advisers.   

Take a look at Juniors declaring for the draft this year... it's interesting.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2014, 09:21:38 AM »
Take a look at Juniors declaring for the draft this year... it's interesting.

Indeed, a year from now, there will be UNC fans looking at the 2015 draft, shaking their heads and lamenting, "If only James Michael McAdoo had stayed for his senior season, he CERTAINLY would have been drafted this year."

Of course, they won't be able to offer facts to support their certainty ... just as some MU fans can't offer facts to support their certainty that Vander would have been drafted ahead of the likes of Christon, McRae and Thames this year.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2014, 10:37:30 AM »
See my signature.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2014, 05:30:39 PM »

willie has a "hate woody" for the town.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2014, 03:53:42 PM »

See this is an example of how people can make a conspiracy out of anything.  This reasoning makes absolutely no sense to me.

I guess we will soon know if I was right.

Well, then...

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2014, 04:17:42 PM »
Well, then...

I still don't think it's a conspiracy.

feedback