Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Dominic James and his balloon business  (Read 9709 times)

MUfan12

• All American
Re: Dominic James and his balloon business
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2014, 10:25:56 AM »
I guess I don't understand the little jabs either. Here we have a guy that was a great player and representative for MU and is now using his degree and the skills he learned in college to become a businessman. He has a unique idea that obviously took some commitment and dedication. Isn't that a great Marquette story?

I'm with you here. The guy took a risk by leaving the game to be an entrepreneur. Should be applauded.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2014, 10:33:29 AM »
Yep, they walked with me during College of Comms ceremony

What sport did you play?

Death on call

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2014, 10:37:53 AM »
I'm with you here. The guy took a risk by leaving the game to be an entrepreneur. Should be applauded.

+1

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2014, 10:43:32 AM »

+1

The dude is starting a legitimate business. Best of luck to him.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2014, 11:03:19 AM »

Let's do the math. He was paid to play basketball which provided him with the seed capital to start his own business based on patented IP. He is married to an intelligent, attractive former college athlete turned fashion model who will care for him and about him. He works out of his home rather than infesting a cube farm with thousands of other ants. Along the way he repaired the fracture between himself and his father.

So, how is this guy f ucking up?

Death on call

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2014, 11:15:14 AM »
Let's do the math. He was paid to play basketball which provided him with the seed capital to start his own business based on patented IP. He is married to an intelligent, attractive former college athlete turned fashion model who will care for him and about him. He works out of his home rather than infesting a cube farm with thousands of other ants. Along the way he repaired the fracture between himself and his father.

+1

The guy should be an example/inspiration for every MU player, not poked fun at like some Luddites earlier in this thread.

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2014, 11:40:05 AM »

Couldn't have said it better myself.

chapman

• All American
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2014, 11:43:15 AM »

I'd say he's doing it Wright.