collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Indiana humilated at home by subpar Northwestern  (Read 6528 times)

MerrittsMustache

• All American
Re: Indiana humilated at home by subpar Northwestern
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2014, 09:40:33 AM »
My wife, the Hoosier fan, describe the Northwestern game as looking like my daughter's 5th grade girls team I coached.   When I brought up that at least last night's game against Sparty didn't look that bad (better than a 5th grade girls team), she got all huffy and said that SHE can use that reference, but I don't need to bring it up anymore.  It's either a Hoosier thing or a wife thing. 

Did you track deflections and often run the top-of-the-key weave?

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2014, 09:43:43 AM »
They also beat Illinois the other day.  They are playing better....new coach, new system, takes some time.

UNC now 1-5 in the ACC. 

Matty D's back?

Death on call

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2014, 10:07:44 AM »
The biggest disappointment for NU (besides this years football season, they made me look like an idiot too) was when they didnt make the NCAA tourney when they had Shurna, Crawford and Juice Thompson.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2014, 10:15:42 AM »
Did you track deflections and often run the top-of-the-key weave?

I clapped a lot and drank a lot of diet Pepsi. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2014, 10:48:41 AM »
My wife, the Hoosier fan, describe the Northwestern game as looking like my daughter's 5th grade girls team I coached.   When I brought up that at least last night's game against Sparty didn't look that bad (better than a 5th grade girls team), she got all huffy and said that SHE can use that reference, but I don't need to bring it up anymore.  It's either a Hoosier thing or a wife thing. 

Much as I'd love to say it's a Hoosier thing...it's a wife thing.