collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Rush The Court, Really?  (Read 6278 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Rush The Court, Really?
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 09:19:41 AM »
will you storm the ice in a victory?

Nope, but what a blast it was.  Tied the NHL record of 18 wins in 19 chances with the '67-'68 Montreal Canadians.  Set a Ducks record with 9 goals, set a Ducks record with 6 power play goals (against the #1 penalty killing team in the NHL).

My boy got 2 goals (Teemu Selani who played for the Ducks when I worked for them many years ago).  It was an enjoyable night and such a fun team to watch.  Tough game tomorrow and Sunday against the Blackhawks and Blues.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2014, 09:30:03 AM »
Nope, but what a blast it was.  Tied the NHL record of 18 wins in 19 chances with the '67-'68 Montreal Canadians.  Set a Ducks record with 9 goals, set a Ducks record with 6 power play goals (against the #1 penalty killing team in the NHL).

My boy got 2 goals (Teemu Selani who played for the Ducks when I worked for them many years ago).  It was an enjoyable night and such a fun team to watch.  Tough game tomorrow and Sunday against the Blackhawks and Blues.

Regular season hockey is great, but the Stanley Cup playoffs is where champions shine.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2014, 09:32:43 AM »
I'll be cheering on the Ducks tonight against the Canucks at the Honda Center.  Go Ducks!

Updated map on the nation's feelings about storming the court

Wow. Almost as high a % as those who want a la carte or "self bundling" television!

Sunbelt15

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2014, 09:36:43 AM »
I can understand the court rush because Wisconsin has owned Indiana the last couple of years.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2014, 10:31:59 AM »
Wow. Almost as high a % as those who want a la carte or "self bundling" television!

Hey, its a pretty scientific poll.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2014, 11:51:11 AM »
Regular season hockey is great, but the Stanley Cup playoffs is where champions shine.

No disagreement.  In our tiny 19 years of existence we've been to two cup finals, lost one 4 games to 3 and won the other 4 games to 1.  Hoping to get back this year, but the west is absolutely loaded.

Going to be fun.  Next Saturday Ducks Kings outdoors at Dodger Stadium...it was close to 90 degrees here yesterday so that is going to be interesting.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2014, 11:52:52 AM »

Until they get educated and learn what the true costs are and that they will lose most of their channels. 

A few years ago a bunch of people wanted awesome health care insurance....until those pesky details came out and they got educated and the country has flipped.

Americans are devoid of facts much too often.

I was actually hoping you would say 75% is about the support of Native Americans for the Redskins nickname.   ;)

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2014, 12:12:15 PM »
Until they get educated and learn what the true costs are and that they will lose most of their channels. 

A few years ago a bunch of people wanted awesome health care insurance....until those pesky details came out and they got educated and the country has flipped.

Americans are devoid of facts much too often.

I was actually hoping you would say 75% is about the support of Native Americans for the Redskins nickname.   ;)

If you're saying that American's are now educated, you're crazy.

If you're saying that American's are fickle, absolutely.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 12:14:26 PM »
American's are Americans.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2014, 02:18:15 PM »

I think he was saying "American is are now educated"... perhaps an ironic attempt at some sort of ghetto dialect.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2014, 02:46:43 PM »

The American's education was found wanting.

The American's fickle nature betrayed his true intentions.

Death on call