collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Chico Cold Turkey Watch  (Read 4824 times)

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
Re: Chico Cold Turkey Watch
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2014, 09:55:38 AM »
Last Active:  January 05, 2014, 03:35:47 PM

g0lden3agle

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2014, 10:19:06 AM »
Can only hope the break turns permanent.

Didn't realize people had issues with Brew...

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2014, 10:33:39 AM »
Didn't realize people had issues with Brew...

Agreed.

Why do you say that GA?

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2014, 04:31:32 PM »
Agreed.

Why do you say that GA?

Firstly, he annoyed me in the soccer thread. For a guy who spends a ton of time posting and beating his point home, I found that when challenged on something that was either false or misconstrued on his part he went very quiet.

Secondly, he annoyed me with his distasteful treatise boasting of his excellence last March. To cherry pick sentences, which in 3/4 of the situation were wildly out of context to the rest of a poster's message, and then somehow wrap it all together as a manifesto of true fandom was bizarre.

Thirdly, there's always a tinge of pomposity to his posts that seems to go uncommented on whereas with other posters the pomposity is all anyone ever responds to even if the tone isn't close to grating.

Finally, it's obviously no big thing if he stays gone or comes back. In fact, I'm sure it's better for the community he returns. But all of us have the one or two posters that seem to cause irritation. brewcity77 is one of mine.

hairy worthen

• All American
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2014, 05:02:54 PM »
Firstly, he annoyed me in the soccer thread. For a guy who spends a ton of time posting and beating his point home, I found that when challenged on something that was either false or misconstrued on his part he went very quiet.

Secondly, he annoyed me with his distasteful treatise boasting of his excellence last March. To cherry pick sentences, which in 3/4 of the situation were wildly out of context to the rest of a poster's message, and then somehow wrap it all together as a manifesto of true fandom was bizarre.

Thirdly, there's always a tinge of pomposity to his posts that seems to go uncommented on whereas with other posters the pomposity is all anyone ever responds to even if the tone isn't close to grating.

Finally, it's obviously no big thing if he stays gone or comes back. In fact, I'm sure it's better for the community he returns. But all of us have the one or two posters that seem to cause irritation. brewcity77 is one of mine.

Dead on. And you are not alone.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2014, 06:00:25 PM »

Never had a huge issue with him, but that post you mentioned rubbed me the wrong way as well.