[Today at 06:50:03 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[Today at 06:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[Today at 06:32:11 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: no banner for Tommy...,  (Read 6743 times)

augoman

• All American
no banner for Tommy...,
« on: March 05, 2013, 10:23:00 PM »
can't hang the 'big 10 champion' banner tonight, eh Tom?  Would have been nice on senior night and all.

avid1010

• All American
Re: no banner for Tommy...,
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 10:26:43 PM »
no banner my a$$...he's hanging a banner for the fans. 

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 10:47:14 PM »
Yay, another thread about a guy unaffiliated with Marquette for 59 months.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 10:48:42 PM »
Yay, another thread about a guy unaffiliated with Marquette for 59 months.

That's a pretty broad definition of unaffiliated you're using considering some of the talk around here.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

Niv Berkowitz

• All American
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 10:52:15 PM »
Christ man, move on with your life.

buckchuckler

• All American
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 11:05:29 PM »
Considering how MU and OSU are likely fighting for similar seeds, it would have been real nice if IU could have won tonight. 

MUBasketball

• All American
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 11:09:41 PM »
Considering how MU and OSU are likely fighting for similar seeds, it would have been real nice if IU could have won tonight. 

Precisely.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 08:36:05 AM »
Mike & Mike were just talking about this.  It's not an MU story it's a college basketball story.  They brought out ladders to cut down nets and handed out champs Tee's.  Greenberg seemed amazed they would do this, no one in MKE is surprised.  The CMO is back and better than ever.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2013, 08:50:39 AM »
Part of the trick to marketing is to be innovative and unique. Well, T-Cubed certainly thinks of gimmicks mainstream coaches wouldn't dream of.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2013, 09:06:29 AM »
Maybe if they lose to Michigan they'll have a ticker tape parade from the airport to the campus.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2013, 09:25:51 AM »
Wonder what the Big 10 co-championship rings are gonna look like?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 09:34:27 AM »
Lot of jokes for a guy who brought Indiana from the dregs of college basketball to a conference title in five years.

No doubt we'll have this many comedians come Saturday at 16.10.

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 09:38:05 AM »
They were talking about this on Mad Dog radio this morning on XM, too.  Wow.  I've been known to defend TC on this board and certainly don't hate him as much as many here.  But, wow...  Really, really bad.  Indefensible.  Even if they'd been picked as a middle of the pack team and secured a share of the conference title, you can't have a ceremony like this (i.e., hats, shirts and cutting down the freaking nets) after a loss.  It's particularly ridiculous to do it in a season when they were the pre-season No. 1, have spent a substantial amount of time at No. 1, and are considered by many to be a favorite to win the title.

Interestingly, they also said that Indiana is hanging a separate banner to commemorate this achievement, even though their usual practice is to simply add the year to an existing banner that lists all their conference titles.

Wow.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 09:45:27 AM »

Interestingly, they also said that Indiana is hanging a separate banner to commemorate this achievement, even though their usual practice is to simply add the year to an existing banner that lists all their conference titles.

Wow.

"It's Indiana, it's Indiana" becomes "It's TC, it's TC" at the first hint of success. How surprising.

JD

• All American
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2013, 10:05:12 AM »
Christ man, move on with your life.

Hahaha, this made me laugh a lot!  thanks
“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

AL

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2013, 10:09:26 AM »
Lot of jokes for a guy who brought Indiana from the dregs of college basketball to a conference title in five years.

No doubt we'll have this many comedians come Saturday at 16.10.

It's Indy-freaking-Ana.  Look at their last 3 coaches:

Bob Knight...5 Final Fours
Mike Davis...National Runner Up, Big Ten Title in his 2nd year
Kelvin Sampson...2 seasons, both 3rd in conf (after replacing a fired coached).  25 wins in his 2nd season, 14-4 in conf.

Then TC comes in, kicks out everyone because they smoke too much weed and don't go to class.  Surprise, they're bad for a few years, then SURPRISE, they're good again, because it's Indy-freaking-Ana.  They're nearly always good.  If they hired Cal, they'd have a National Title by now.  

Look TC chose to clean house.  Or at least he took a job where he was told to clean house.  The 6-25 shouldn't surprise anyone.  Neither should a share of the Big Ten Title five years later.  A Final Four, while expected, will surprise me.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

MileHigh

• Team Captain
  • Go Warriors!
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2013, 10:20:19 AM »
I joked about it with some guys at work today.  As IU grads, they thought the hoopla of tshirts, hats, and cutting of the nets was dumb and embarrassing.  I don't have a problem with the trophy being rolled out and neither did they.  But they were upset you lost on senior night, do the senior speeches, then cut the nets down acting like things are good.

mugrad99

• Team Captain
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2013, 10:54:23 AM »

Wow.
1983 has a separate banner as well. Knight did this to honor the fans after Ted Kitchell went down with an injury...
Crean is doing this banner because of the fans that stuck with the program during the down years...I don't agree with it, but it's not that big of a deal to me. Let's see how far they go before deciding what to put on a banner.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2013, 10:56:46 AM »
My wife, the diehard hoosier fan for the last 30 years, with no knowledge of the conversations that go on regarding banners on this board, says "That's just dumb.   Why does there need to be a special one?    What, they are going on with the t-shirts and net cutting after this performance?     Are you kidding me?"    Being a wise husband, I just laughed and agreed with her.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2013, 11:03:42 AM »
1983 has a separate banner as well. Knight did this to honor the fans after Ted Kitchell went down with an injury...
Crean is doing this banner because of the fans that stuck with the program during the down years...I don't agree with it, but it's not that big of a deal to me. Let's see how far they go before deciding what to put on a banner.
Nonsense. He's doing it for himself because he's desperate for affirmation. Did he put up the ridiculous banners in the Bradley Center (taken down as soon as he left) for the fans? And spare me the "seniors deserve to have a banner." Having "2013" on the conference banner is plenty. It's so bizarre and, the fact that this is now an issue, makes this new banner all the more awkward and forever conspicuous.

You'd think a guy with a team as talented as Indiana would make it clear that if they want a banner, they're going to have to earn it in the tournament.

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2013, 11:12:34 AM »

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20091104/BLOGS08/911049927

Agree with PRN. I fail to see how the situations are comparable.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 11:17:05 AM by NavinRJohnson »

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2013, 11:14:26 AM »
It's Indiana, and banners on the same shirt? Tom Crean's wet dream.

http://iuhoosiers.cbscollegestore.com/product_enlarge.cfm?product_id=155437&store_id=406&image_num=1
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 11:16:35 AM by NavinRJohnson »

mugrad99

• Team Captain
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2013, 11:28:39 AM »
Nonsense. He's doing it for himself because he's desperate for affirmation. Did he put up the ridiculous banners in the Bradley Center (taken down as soon as he left) for the fans? And spare me the "seniors deserve to have a banner." Having "2013" on the conference banner is plenty. It's so bizarre and, the fact that this is now an issue, makes this new banner all the more awkward and forever conspicuous.

You'd think a guy with a team as talented as Indiana would make it clear that if they want a banner, they're going to have to earn it in the tournament.

As I said, I don't agree with it either, but that's the story he's going with. The fans that still showed up despite going 1-17 in his first season in the Big10. Now the net cutting has to be one of the dumbest stunts I have heard. He had it planned, they lost the game, and <insert no ability to make an in game adjustment joke here>

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2013, 05:11:19 PM »
can't hang the 'big 10 champion' banner tonight, eh Tom?  Would have been nice on senior night and all.

Unlike Michigan State, they didn't have a banner printed up and ready to unfurl at the end of the game...or was the Tom in reference to Izzo?  They have all the conference championships on one banner which will be updated after this season.  I believe this makes 21 conference championships. 

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2013, 05:17:51 PM »
Unlike Michigan State, they didn't have a banner printed up and ready to unfurl at the end of the game...or was the Tom in reference to Izzo?  They have all the conference championships on one banner which will be updated after this season.  I believe this makes 21 conference championships. 

Wrong. Crean is making a separate one.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2013, 05:38:08 PM »
Wrong. Crean is making a separate one.

Maybe you should read what I said.  They didn't have one last night to unfurl, like the OP starter had hinted at...you know, for Senior night.  Tom Izzoa, did, several years ago and they lost the game and it stayed unfurled. 

Secondly, they will be adding the conference title to the existing banner, as I also said.  I didn't even broach the subject about a separate banner, of course that has been done at IU in the past as well.  I guess that kills the "oh no, IU is breaking tradition and Crean is hanging a banner outside the norm" mantra...it's already been done.  1983 Bob Knight.   Ooops

What's next..."MU would never issue Sweet 16 rings in a public place like IU did"....ooops.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2013, 05:48:33 PM »
Maybe you should read what I said.  They didn't have one last night to unfurl, like the OP starter had hinted at...you know, for Senior night.  Tom Izzoa, did, several years ago and they lost the game and it stayed unfurled. 

Secondly, they will be adding the conference title to the existing banner, as I also said.  I didn't even broach the subject about a separate banner, of course that has been done at IU in the past as well.  I guess that kills the "oh no, IU is breaking tradition and Crean is hanging a banner outside the norm" mantra...it's already been done.  1983 Bob Knight.   Ooops

What's next..."MU would never issue Sweet 16 rings in a public place like IU did"....ooops.

It was noted prior in this thread that 1983 already had a separate banner.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2013, 06:05:21 PM »
Yes, it was also noted that MU gave out Sweet 16 rings in a public ceremony with thousands of fans and that was ignored as if it never happened and mocked with another school did it.

The funny part in all of this is having NON-IU people decide what is or isn't appropriate for IU and their way of celebrating.  Things change, traditions change.  Guess what, as each year goes by less and less people latch on to Warriors. I hate the change, I'm sure PRN does, but that doesn't mean he's in the majority any longer.

If IU wants to hang a banner for every single thing, that's their right.  Furthermore, if their fans accept it and embrace it, then they are the ones that it should matter to.  UNC puts a banner up for everything, including NIT appearances....are they less of a program for doing so?  The obsession with what TC does is clinical.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2013, 06:19:09 PM »
I didn't even broach the subject about a separate banner, of course that has been done at IU in the past as well.  I guess that kills the "oh no, IU is breaking tradition and Crean is hanging a banner outside the norm" mantra...it's already been done.  1983 Bob Knight.   Ooops

Very different case. The 83 banner was to honor the fans. It was unfurled then promptly furled the next day and put in a storage closet.

Crean is the one who brought that 83 banner back out. And Crean will have a separate banner if he ever wins a Big 10 championship again. Since he is doing a separate banner I hope he does the honest thing and lists IU as a Co-Champion with 33% of the Conference.

Death on call

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2013, 06:40:57 PM »
Yes, it was also noted that MU gave out Sweet 16 rings in a public ceremony with thousands of fans and that was ignored as if it never happened and mocked with another school did it.

The funny part in all of this is having NON-IU people decide what is or isn't appropriate for IU and their way of celebrating.  Things change, traditions change.  Guess what, as each year goes by less and less people latch on to Warriors. I hate the change, I'm sure PRN does, but that doesn't mean he's in the majority any longer.

If IU wants to hang a banner for every single thing, that's their right.  Furthermore, if their fans accept it and embrace it, then they are the ones that it should matter to.  UNC puts a banner up for everything, including NIT appearances....are they less of a program for doing so?  The obsession with what TC does is clinical.

What it boils down to is this.  You will back anything CTC does at IU.  If IU started rushing the court after every home win, you'd probably think it was fine too a long as the people in Bloomington thought it was cool. 

The way CTC handled the 'ceremony' wasn't just made fun of here.  It was widely mocked around the internet.  Many fan bases think the guy is a laughingstock.  And frankly, he is.  We've called him a carnival barker and a used car salesman for years, and the rest of the CBB fans are starting to see why.  So when someone on another board points out that CTC is being a real knob I'll expect to be on each and every one of their boards defending him.  If not, then why come to his defense on this board every time?  Somewhere out there, someone is talking trash about CTC.

I guess my real point is why defend CTC here against any and all comers?  They won't stop.  It just really creates this vicious cycle that you decide to remain a part of... yet you expect these loonies to let it go... when you won't.

Sorry, that was really disjointed, rambled, and preachy.  Pretty much me in a nutshell.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2013, 07:51:08 PM »
Very different case. The 83 banner was to honor the fans. It was unfurled then promptly furled the next day and put in a storage closet.

Crean is the one who brought that 83 banner back out. And Crean will have a separate banner if he ever wins a Big 10 championship again. Since he is doing a separate banner I hope he does the honest thing and lists IU as a Co-Champion with 33% of the Conference.

First off, if IU wins this weekend, they are solo champions.  If they don't, and win the co-championship they'll list it like they have done in the past.

Why do you care how IU represents their accomplishments?  Honestly?  Why is it ok for North Carolina to have a banner for every accomplishment but God forbid if IU does they are less of a program....or is it that UNC is less of a program because they do it?   UNC = ok?  IU = not ok?  Duke = ok?  IU = not ok?

Seriously, you guys are funny and hypocritical beyond belief.

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2013, 07:53:55 PM »

Why do you care how IU represents their accomplishments?  Honestly? 

Why do you care that anyone cares? Honestly?

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2013, 07:59:47 PM »
What it boils down to is this.  You will back anything CTC does at IU.  If IU started rushing the court after every home win, you'd probably think it was fine too a long as the people in Bloomington thought it was cool. 

The way CTC handled the 'ceremony' wasn't just made fun of here.  It was widely mocked around the internet.  Many fan bases think the guy is a laughingstock.  And frankly, he is.  We've called him a carnival barker and a used car salesman for years, and the rest of the CBB fans are starting to see why.  So when someone on another board points out that CTC is being a real knob I'll expect to be on each and every one of their boards defending him.  If not, then why come to his defense on this board every time?  Somewhere out there, someone is talking trash about CTC.

I guess my real point is why defend CTC here against any and all comers?  They won't stop.  It just really creates this vicious cycle that you decide to remain a part of... yet you expect these loonies to let it go... when you won't.

Sorry, that was really disjointed, rambled, and preachy.  Pretty much me in a nutshell.

Wrong.  I don't back everything he does, I just laugh at the idiots barking at everything he does...they are totally obsessed.  There was nothing more priceless than the complete dolts here bashing them for Sweet 16 rings when it would have taken 10 seconds to find out MU does the same thing.  The hypocrisy with our fans is absolutely incredible.  Deny it all you want, it is crazy.  Clinical.  They guy has been gone 5 years....5 years.  IU loses to a top team like Ohio State and it's like IU lost to UWGB or something.

Guess what, somewhere out there someone is talking trash about Buzz.  Or any other coach.  I have no problem with that, it's just fans being fans....but when they are idiotic and hypocritical, happy to point it out and show their hypocrisy.  It's the neighborly thing to do. 

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2013, 08:08:15 PM »
Wrong.  I don't back everything he does, I just laugh at the idiots barking at everything he does...they are totally obsessed.  There was nothing more priceless than the complete dolts here bashing them for Sweet 16 rings when it would have taken 10 seconds to find out MU does the same thing.  The hypocrisy with our fans is absolutely incredible.  Deny it all you want, it is crazy.  Clinical.  They guy has been gone 5 years....5 years.  IU loses to a top team like Ohio State and it's like IU lost to UWGB or something.

Guess what, somewhere out there someone is talking trash about Buzz.  Or any other coach.  I have no problem with that, it's just fans being fans....but when they are idiotic and hypocritical, happy to point it out and show their hypocrisy.  It's the neighborly thing to do. 

So let them be obsessed? Why challenge their obsession? They aren't hurting anyone, except maybe themselves. Let the "hypocrites" be hypocrites. What does it matter at all to you? Do you feel they misrepresent our fanbase? Do you feel they portray our fanbase in a bad way? You go on to say that every coach gets trashed, so why does it matter if we do it too?

Also, I didn't really see much posted about the loss or the actual game, all the posts were about the post-game activities.

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2013, 08:09:28 PM »
Or any other coach.  I have no problem with that, it's just fans being fans....but when they are idiotic and hypocritical, happy to point it out and show their hypocrisy.  It's the neighborly thing to do. 

I can say with absolute confidence that plenty here have also ripped on Bo Ryan, jim boeheim, Rick pitino, etc. in similar ways. If you have pointed out and showed their hypocrisy in those cases, I'd l ove to see those posts.

The guy is a douche and people don't like him because of it. You have a man crush, and that's fine, but lets just call it what it is.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2013, 08:10:01 PM »
Why do you care that anyone cares? Honestly?

It's my alma mater...honestly.  And it reflects poorly on MU when so many people look so stupid here.  Makes all of our alumni look like they were dropped on their heads and got in with a 15 ACT.

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2013, 08:10:52 PM »
BTW, sliding the UWGB reference in there...twice...very subtle.

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2013, 08:12:24 PM »
And it reflects poorly on MU when so many people look so stupid here.  Makes all of our alumni look like they were dropped on their heads and got in with a 15 ACT.

Ummmm...no it actually doesn't do that at all.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2013, 08:14:46 PM »
I can say with absolute confidence that plenty here have also ripped on Bo Ryan, jim boeheim, Rick pitino, etc. in similar ways. If you have pointed out and showed their hypocrisy in those cases, I'd l ove to see those posts.

The guy is a douche and people don't like him because of it. You have a man crush, and that's fine, but lets just call it what it is.

Not even close.  Wisconsin has lost more times this year than IU...go check how many threads are started when Wisconsin loses vs when IU loses. Not even close to as many and Wisconsin is a rival of ours...there SHOULD be more threads when Wisconsin loses.  IU isn't even a rival.  They've owned our arses throughout history...what are we, 1-8 all-time against them? 1 national title to 5?  etc, etc?  You would think we play IU every single day and they are located 20 miles down the road.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2013, 08:16:38 PM »
It's my alma mater...honestly.  And it reflects poorly on MU when so many people look so stupid here.  Makes all of our alumni look like they were dropped on their heads and got in with a 15 ACT.

Do you go to your other alma maters' messages boards and tell them they're all idiotic when they do something similar? Do you point out all their hypocrises? If you don't, doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2013, 08:18:45 PM »
BTW, sliding the UWGB reference in there...twice...very subtle.

Not subtle at all...people get 4 threads starting for IU losing to Ohio State, a national rated program and a team that could finish as co-champions of the Big Ten?  Really?  It's not like IU lost to UWGB, which would actually be WORTHY of a thread, maybe even 4.  That was the point.

So, are the blowhards here ok with MU hanging a banner for winning the Big East title?  You know, it's what Tom Crean would have done if he were at Marquette because he did it last time.  I'd sure want to make sure it is ok to do it and doesn't ruffle anyone's sensibilities...afterall we are so good we should only hang banners when MU wins a national title.   ::)

jmayer1

• All American
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2013, 08:18:49 PM »

I believe having a poster who names drops at every chance, brags about how much money he makes/which schools he got into, constantly plays the martyr, and always tries to prove he's the smartest man in the room (short-man syndrome) reflects much worse on MU than some posters who revel in anything bad that happens to a former coach they dislike.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2013, 08:21:09 PM »
Do you go to your other alma maters' messages boards and tell them they're all idiotic when they do something similar? Do you point out all their hypocrises? If you don't, doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

Does the IU board do anything as stupid as this board about a school they have no association with?  Nope.  IU fans rip on conference brethren, especially Purdue and Illinois...because there is a tie-in.  Do they start 4 threads when Marquette loses?  Hell, most IU fans don't know MU exists.  So sorry, try that line of thinking elsewhere.

jmayer1

• All American
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2013, 08:25:53 PM »
Does the IU board do anything as stupid as this board about a school they have no association with?  Nope.  IU fans rip on conference brethren, especially Purdue and Illinois...because there is a tie-in.  Do they start 4 threads when Marquette loses?  Hell, most IU fans don't know MU exists.  So sorry, try that line of thinking elsewhere.

I sure as hell bet they had threads on Bob Knight after he left pal.

So sorry, try that line of thinking elsewhere.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2013, 08:27:06 PM »
nm

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2013, 08:29:33 PM »

If the people here are so stupid, so wrong, and so misguided, why spend the time here you do? why spend hours on end defending a narcissistic douche against a group of uniformed morons who are barley a blip on the college basketball radar?

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2013, 08:33:25 PM »
If the people here are so stupid, so wrong, and so misguided, why spend the time here you do? why spend hours on end defending a narcissistic douche against a group of uniformed morons who are barley a blip on the college basketball radar?
Because it provides him with the attention he so desparately craves.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2013, 10:39:32 PM »

Not all people, just the ones that think it reflects really well on Marquette to attack the coach's wife to the point the repeatedly do it...very classy.  Or the ones that think that having MU on the front page of the Chicago tribune because of sexual assault transgressions of the basketball team means it's time to attack the co-eds involved and make sure people believe they are at fault for the incidents, not anyone else.....surely not anyone that dons a uniform.  Definitely some solid individuals here at times...the female attacks that some posters come up with over the years here.  All class.  Those are the morons I worry about most....and the light it puts MU in.

SoCalwarrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2013, 11:05:53 PM »
Take this debate to a B12 board. And just to be clear, when a topic is locked that means the end, so if you try to keep it going in another thread beware the ban hammer.