[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Scoop Snoop
[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 19, 2024, 05:04:53 PM]

NIL Future by MU82
[April 19, 2024, 03:21:43 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: "to save America another 9/11 attack needed"  (Read 5798 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks

Murffieus

• All American
Re: "to save America another 9/11 attack needed"
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 11:28:28 AM »
Sad to say----but he's probably right. The dems just don't understand the problem----what we are up against here with Radical Islam. We desperatly need a bipartisan approach to this----but how can that happen when the Dems look at victory in Iraq as a defeat for them?

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 11:33:28 AM »
I enjoyed reading Dick Durbin's comments yesterday that the surge is working but now they've changed off of that to say it doesn't matter, it's all about the political process.  Then another Democrat saying how "this could be bad for us [Democrats]"

It begs the question whether they want the surge to work, which in my heart of hearts I believe they do not solely due to political reasons.

Quite frankly, I don't think it matters what Gen. Petraeus says in September, they've made their decision to pull out and are already in plan B mode coming up with other reasons why to do so.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 11:39:24 AM by ChicosBailBonds »

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 01:39:09 PM »
Sad to say----but he's probably right. The dems just don't understand the problem----what we are up against here with Radical Islam. We desperatly need a bipartisan approach to this----but how can that happen when the Dems look at victory in Iraq as a defeat for them?

Well, since you agree,  presume you're volunteering yourself and your family members to be victims of this necessary attack.
C'mon, Murff ... your country needs you.

Murffieus

• All American
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 02:15:29 PM »
Pakuni----when I get to heaven to St Peter I will tell----I'm a marine from Twenty-Nine Palms (California)-----I spent my hitch in hell!

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 03:47:27 PM »
Pakuni----when I get to heaven to St Peter I will tell----I'm a marine from Twenty-Nine Palms (California)-----I spent my hitch in hell!

Though I congratulate you on your service, I doubt God will be much impressed. Unless I missed that part in the scriptures about the importance of military service to entering the kingdom of Heaven. ("Blessed are they who shoot big guns, for they shall inherit the rifle range of my father" - Matthew 16:14?)

Regardless, I think it's only fair that since you believe that it's in this country's interest that we endure another 9/11-style catastrophe, than you should be among those who suffer most from it.

Me ... I'll be happy if we never see another terrorist attack.

Murffieus

• All American
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 04:24:54 PM »
It shouldn't have to be necessary (another 9/11)----but the public has completely forgotten the war on terror----ditto for the left wing media. Another 9/11 or worse (I'm sorry to say) should awaken everyone to what we're up against and in the long run save many more lives!

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 07:06:13 PM »

Though I congratulate you on your service, I doubt God will be much impressed. Unless I missed that part in the scriptures about the importance of military service to entering the kingdom of Heaven. ("Blessed are they who shoot big guns, for they shall inherit the rifle range of my father" - Matthew 16:14?)

Regardless, I think it's only fair that since you believe that it's in this country's interest that we endure another 9/11-style catastrophe, than you should be among those who suffer most from it.

Me ... I'll be happy if we never see another terrorist attack.

Don't worry Pakuni, an attack won't happen.  There is no terrorist threat.  It's just a bumper sticker term that Bush came up with.   ::)