[Today at 07:53:14 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by PJDunn
[Today at 07:36:37 AM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[April 24, 2024, 09:57:20 PM]

Best case scenarios by We R Final Four
[April 24, 2024, 08:12:40 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Dr. Wolfe to leave MU and start his own university  (Read 3880 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Dr. Wolfe to leave MU and start his own university
« on: August 07, 2007, 11:29:12 PM »
He was my academic adviser at Marquette.  Brilliant guy.  Enjoyed his teachings immensely.  He's not for everyone, that is for sure.  If I recall he home schooled his kids, he's a very strict constructionist on the Constitution.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=644104

tower912

• All American
Re: Dr. Wolfe to leave MU and start his own university
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 06:03:23 AM »
I enjoyed the two poli-sci classes I had with him, also.   Nice guy, invited kids who didn't go home for Thanksgiving to his house.   He enjoyed spirited debate, particularly with those who didn't agree with him but could carry an argument.    My last day in college, I had back to back classes with Dr. Rhodes and him.   My roommate from junior year and I bought two cases of Special Ex and brought them to our 9 o-clock with Dr. Rhodes and passed them around.   I had to take that Friday Civil Liberties quiz with Dr. Wolfe right at 10.   I finished the quiz, went into my backpack, brought out my last beer, popped the top and silently saluted him.   His eyes widened, then he smiled and nodded.    Great guy.   I had to pee like a racehorse by 10:50, but 3 beers and no breakfast will do that to you. Ahhhh, College.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

feedback