[April 29, 2024, 08:11:30 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by GoldenEagles03
[April 29, 2024, 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[April 29, 2024, 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 29, 2024, 11:00:09 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Nothing about Nunn  (Read 56626 times)

Blackhat

• All American
Re: Nunn Visiting
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 07:14:26 AM »
coalescence is your friend Chicos.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 07:34:36 AM »
My goodness. That is funny.

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2012, 08:46:18 AM »
This thread has gone far enough OT, why not...

Hoop, your backyard BBQ buddy chicos stopped by today with a new alias, "CBB".  Maybe you were there when you posted saw his post.  Anyhow, the forum software has some pretty advanced tracking features so I immediately clicked on the CBB alias to see if he was the real deal.  It left no doubt it was chicos himself....

I don't suppose you'd care to explain why you show up in the same list as the guy you only met once for a beer?  Or, you can keep throwing out the "Hard to take you seriously when you are the same person..." argument.  That will distract people.  ::)

p.s. - I almost banned the new CBB and Hoop on the spot after seeing that, but I figured I'd give "them" a chance to explain how an unbiased computer is linking them together despite living over 1000 miles apart.  This ought to be good...

HOLY SH*T I can't wait for the response! Hysterical! It takes some SERIOUSLY twisted mental faculties to make up that whole beer summit, brag about Chicos' charitable activities, the list goes on. This made my morning after Wade's championship last night thank you Rocky
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:23:23 AM by Jamailman »

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2012, 08:53:10 AM »
I think we should ban Ners this time too.  And spiral97 for good measure.

The Process

• All American
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2012, 09:10:42 AM »

View IPs used by CBB
<snip>
Members possibly in the same range:    ChicosBailBonds, ChicoBailBondz, Hoopaloop

p.s. - I almost banned the new CBB and Hoop on the spot after seeing that, but I figured I'd give "them" a chance to explain how an unbiased computer is linking them together despite living over 1000 miles apart.  This ought to be good...

Relax. Respect the Process.

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2012, 09:21:51 AM »
Wish there was an editor to terminate topics when people drift way off the topic.  This topic should be ended period.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2012, 09:22:56 AM »

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2012, 09:46:18 AM »
I think we should ban Ners this time too.  And spiral97 for good measure.

Thanks Skat - But seriously, sorry if I've annoyed or offended you along the way...just give my opinions and share the little info I have...and have a hard time not getting into confrontations with a select few here who seem more intent on dissing the current head coach/program, than supporting...
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

🏀

• All American
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2012, 09:52:26 AM »
Thanks Skat - But seriously, sorry if I've annoyed or offended you along the way...just give my opinions and share the little info I have...and have a hard time not getting into confrontations with a select few here who seem more intent on dissing the current head coach/program, than supporting...

Just share your opinion a few times, no need to get it all over every thread on the board.

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2012, 09:59:19 AM »
Just share your opinion a few times, no need to get it all over every thread on the board.

I'll see what I can do - though I don't feel I post in probably more than 50% of threads on here.  I just get heated at times within a few...and have to defend/support the few things I do know regarding the program...
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2012, 10:06:58 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZZ5LpwO-An4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZZ5LpwO-An4</a>

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2012, 10:07:10 AM »
Woke up this morning and thought there was some news with Nunn. That was stupid.  ::)

🏀

• All American
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2012, 10:24:05 AM »
I'll see what I can do - though I don't feel I post in probably more than 50% of threads on here.  I just get heated at times within a few...and have to defend/support the few things I do know regarding the program...

I think that's all we would ask for.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2012, 10:53:00 AM »

Hoop, your backyard BBQ buddy chicos stopped by today with a new alias, "CBB".  Maybe you were there when you posted saw his post.  Anyhow, the forum software has some pretty advanced tracking features so I immediately clicked on the CBB alias to see if he was the real deal.  It left no doubt it was chicos himself....

I don't suppose you'd care to explain why you show up in the same list as the guy you only met once for a beer?  Or, you can keep throwing out the "Hard to take you seriously when you are the same person..." argument.  That will distract people.  ::)

This just made my morning.

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2012, 11:13:34 AM »
All of this figuring out who CBB/Hoop is will really ease the mind of Kendrick during the recruiting process.  I heard that Chew had to spend the entire text conversation on the first night of recruiting easing his mind that this would be resolved before he committed.  Well, it happened Nunn too soon.

I expect him to commit early next week based on this development.
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

CBB

• Walk-On
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2012, 12:24:24 PM »

LOL.  I'm happy to answer what I can....what I can't...well, I won't be able to...a few other thoughts since you have given me an opportunity to respond...thank you. I also have a question for you at the end.

First, you are always welcome to have a beer at my house.  I had to chuckle reading PRN and Warthog's drivel (where is Warthog by the way) about how odd it is to have a beer with someone they have never met.  Those guys must not be very social or aren't in the business world.  I've had plenty a beer with people here that I had never met...I even offered not long ago to you, Rocky, to have one with you next time I'm in Denver...even though we have never met.  I hope we can still do that.  What would be really cool is you and I having a beer while you bring a laptop and maybe we can have Hoopaloop post at the same time.  Deal?  MU Viking has been to my old home for a beer as have others on this very board, even though I had never met them prior.  Prn and Warthog or anyone else is free to come by and talk the greatness of MU hoops.  Welcome one, welcome all.  Always have some on ice.  Mi casa es su casa.

Second.  I said here 5 years ago that I was not happy that we settled on Buzz Williams, thought we could do better and Buzz wasn't going anywhere..could have waited...but I also said he's the hire and I hope it works out. I'm thrilled it has.  He's a joy to watch coach and I hope he is here for years to come.  Still would like less JUCOs because they are only here 2 or 3 years, but that is a philosophical point of view.  Go Marquette!  

Finally, have you purchased your IU sweatshirt to pay off the bet yet?  Are you still planning on reinstating me that day as you mentioned?

Now to the matter at hand and let me say thank you for letting me respond.  Of course CBB is Chicos....I used the initials on purpose.  I have nothing to hide and never have with my usernames here.  Chicosbailbonds, Chicozbailbonds and CBB....that's it.  Straight forward as it gets. The only reason I had to register the other two names (CBB and Chicozbaildbonds) was because the original one was banned.  I registered yesterday because that thread was fantastic.  The ners beatdown and watching him dig deeper and deeper was something to behold...good to see long after I'm gone he's still who he is.  If I wanted to hide, Rocky, I would have registered under something different, but what's the point...I have nothing to hide.  I almost registered last week when I saw Lenny's Peter Dinklage comment (a thread about Buzz and yet Lenny still commenting about me a year later that has nothing to do with Buzz...obsession).  The irony is that I run the HBO business among other things here and have great respect for Peter.  Fantastic guy, great actor, and can't wait to see him again.  I know Tap was trying to be funny, but he should look in the mirror if he's trying to rip on someone for their appearance and behold the striking (almost identical) similarity between him and a certain person on trial in Pennslyvania right now.  If that story hits the big screen, they've got the absolute look-a-like to play the role.  I would recommend strongly that he stays away from that state for years to come...Friendly piece of advice.

Which now begs the next question...CBB, Chicosbailbonds, Chicozbailbonds, Hoopaloop....which one is not like the other?  I have nothing to hide, always been consistent here. Hoopaloop isn't me...sorry.  

Which now begs the next next question....how many posters here in the last few months have said I had hundreds of usernames here.  I always knew those were false claims and your software seems to confirm that.  I have registered 3 times...period....Chicos, Chicoz, and CBB...not 100's of times like Prn, Lenny and others stated.  But I'll bet a search on some other names here would open some eyes about who truly does have multiple usernames active at the same time.  I never have....when one got banned I created another very similar name, never two at the same time.  

Which now begs the next next next question....I was banned sometime in May or June of last year, but Hoopaloop came a number of months prior to that.  Sorry, not the same person unless my wife and I spoke to fictional people and I gave free Disney passes out to ghosts.  In July and August I was in the hospital with my little girl recovering....there was no way I'm going to be on MU Scoop yet if I see Hoopaloop's posting history he sure was.  Or this reality...I literally could not even get onto Scoop until November or December of last year until Hilltopper showed me how to change my settings on my browser to get in...I was blocked completely with the "you are banned message"...yet all along Hoopaloop seemed to be posting here without any issue during those months.  How is this possible?  

In March of this year I was actually at the MU-Florida game (last minute affair for me) with other MU fans (some that post here on Scoop) and they can verify the only time I was ever on my phone was to check in on Facebook and take a few pictures early in the game and at the end (the scoreboard).....yet I read here the next day or two that Hoopaloop was on all night during the game here, including the chat session.  Impossible for me to do that. Literally, impossible and the people I were with can vouch for that.  Incidentally, I have used chat before on Scoop...Hilltopper has allowed me in and I have to give him a codeword because so many people were logging in pretending to be me and he's had to kick them out.  So I would log in, give him my code and he knew it was me and no kick.  There were times Hoopaloop was on at the same time I was....how is that possible?  Furthermore, your chat requires Adobe Flash which iPhones do not support...I have an iPhone... I was at the game in Arizona with my iPhone...chat impossible...Hoopaloop on chat and on Scoop while I'm in my seats watching the game with MU alumni....literally impossible to be the same person.

Rocky, now I have a question for you.....your note says "possible range".  What exactly does that mean?  A lot of things are possible, sounds like it's taking a guess and not very definitive.  Does that mean when he was here if he tapped into my network it shows up one time as the same IP but never again?  Does that mean if I ever logged into the Bradley Center with my 3G over the last 4 or 5 years when I've gone to a few games and he (or anyone else) logs into the Bradley Center in the last few years that they overlap?  Does that mean if I log into the free wi-fiI at O-Hare, or MKE, or LAX, or any other airport over the years and your software captures Chicosbailbonds and associates that username with an IP but someone else goes through any of those airports and logs in on the same network it associates the IPs to them also?  I don't know the answer.... I'm merely asking because I don't know. If I were at LAX logging in and ners was at LAX at a different time (different month, different time, different year), would the same IP association occur?  Again, I don't know...that's why I am asking.  Or is that why your software says "possible range"?

I do know who I am, I do know I've registered here 3 times with the same naming convention. I do know I am not Hoopaloop and if you saw the two of us standing next to each other you would laugh.  Let's have that beer in Denver and let's invite Hoopaloop to post or open up a chat session concurrently...should be a good laugh for all of us.  Wear that Indiana sweatshirt from the bet!

Peace...out.

Appreciate you letting me respond.  Hoopaloop can answer on his own I'm sure.

Blackhat

• All American
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2012, 12:31:38 PM »
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:43:39 PM by Stone Cold »

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2012, 01:00:20 PM »
CBB's last ditch attempt to save his "Hoopaloop" account...

Goose

• All American
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2012, 01:06:36 PM »
Sultan

+1   I want Hoops to stay on board and bring back Chico's!!!! Where is Warthog? He was prominent player and suddenly gone.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2012, 01:15:09 PM »
Long winded? Check. Filled with inanacurracies and/or outright lies? Check. Sprinkled with self important name dropping? Check. Welcome home, let the celebration begin!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:25:15 PM by Lennys Tap »

Goose

• All American
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2012, 01:18:30 PM »
Lenny

Great post!!

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2012, 01:19:22 PM »
Where is Warthog? He was prominent player and suddenly gone.

He had a couple cryptic haikus awhile back, alluding to health problems. Hope he's alright.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2012, 01:23:16 PM »
What's with all the begging?

Goose

• All American
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2012, 01:29:00 PM »
I do remember the health posts and hoped it was not the case. Hopefully Warthog is doing well.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2012, 01:48:10 PM »
He left because Hoopaloop made the board unreadable.

Seriously, hope all is well with Warthog. His wit and wisdom are missed.