[Today at 04:18:31 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[Today at 02:09:27 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by barfolomew
[Today at 02:08:20 PM]

2024-25 Outlook by GoldenEagles03
[Today at 01:48:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Video: Marquette Summer Football Conditioning  (Read 7334 times)

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
Re: Video: Marquette Summer Football Conditioning
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 11:01:58 AM »
Video of the team exercising with beer kegs = not the "ND way".

I have it confirmed that those were Sprecher root-beer kegs.  Nothing to see here.

Clam Crowder

• All American
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2012, 11:30:30 AM »

Mayo's around so don't let this video fool you.

MU has two summer sessions...one that runs from mid May through early July, and another that starts up July 2.  These are technically the end of the 2011-12 academic year.

You have physically seen Todd Mayo sometime recently? I am in summer classes so I know when the sessions are. All of the returning players are here, and are in that video...I am on campus everyday I see the players often, I have not seen Todd in a while. I see smoke, I bet there is fire. It doesn't seem too farfetch'd to me...we have good players coming in I wouldn't cry about it if he is not back. I love Todd, but I am not going to lie to myself about what I think is happening

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2012, 11:37:56 AM »
My first two years of school, I never saw Novak on campus unless it was a basketball event.  I saw all of the other players but never Novak.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2012, 11:40:17 AM »
You have physically seen Todd Mayo sometime recently? I am in summer classes so I know when the sessions are. All of the returning players are here, and are in that video...I am on campus everyday I see the players often, I have not seen Todd in a while. I see smoke, I bet there is fire. It doesn't seem too farfetch'd to me...we have good players coming in I wouldn't cry about it if he is not back. I love Todd, but I am not going to lie to myself about what I think is happening

It was reported that he was on campus toward the end of last week.  I have no idea if he was around earlier in the summer, although it was reported by someone here that they saw him around the beginning of the first summer session in May.

I agree that there is smoke and fire, but I think there is still time to get the problem fixed.

Clam Crowder

• All American
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2012, 11:46:46 AM »
I saw him very early this summer, but have not seen him since. I hope there is time to get the problem fixed because Todd is a very very good player and I want him at MU for at least one more year. I hope that he just was doing something else when this video was shot. He was just a very noticeable missing player for me. Alot of the guys also come for the camp, well see if he is there.