collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Crean Taking Credit For Beating MU In A Tweet  (Read 13774 times)

Rubie Q

• Starter
    • Anonymous Eagle
Re: Crean Taking Credit For Beating MU In A Tweet
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2012, 09:49:15 AM »
Standard fare for you Chicos....take what someone has written, and then twist it in a way to completely change what was actually said.  Can you please share with everyone here how what I wrote below translates into what you've stated above??  

There's a different way to interpret this?

Ners wrote: Larry Williams comments in the Journal Sentinel absolutely pissed Buzz off...and I'd be shocked if any of us, given the argument Lenny's just made - wouldn't be pissed off too - whereby a guy 59 days on the job tells the press he is going to help a guy be a better coach..who has 4 years in and some skins on the wall.

Pakuni wrote: Did Buzz tell you this?

Ners wrote: I consider it a confidential email, so I cannot share...

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2012, 09:54:35 AM »

Ners wrote: Larry Williams comments in the Journal Sentinel absolutely pissed Buzz off...and I'd be shocked if any of us, given the argument Lenny's just made - wouldn't be pissed off too - whereby a guy 59 days on the job tells the press he is going to help a guy be a better coach..who has 4 years in and some skins on the wall.

Yeah...not buying this confidential email thing either. I'm sure Buzz unloads all his gripes on every random mo that sends him an email, and that the only non cut-and-pasted email of the whole "mass-mail Buzz" campaign went to Ners.

That said, I still think emailing Buzz was a good idea, and I'm glad that he took the time to respond to everyone, even if it was just a cut-and-paste, but this whole thing is just silly.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

TribalRage

• Walk-On
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2012, 10:02:17 AM »
I've got to ask, why do you obsess over Jay Bilas?

Why does he obsess about everything? Jay Bilas is but one burr under Chicas saddle. He is a tormented, demented boy.

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2012, 10:40:43 AM »

Like I've said previously..did Buzz explicitly write "the comments in the Journal Sentinel made by Larry Williams pissed me off?"  No.  Did Buzz write "I don't care for my new boss?"  No.  Could someone perhaps write that, I agree with ALL that you say - in response to an e-mail they receive?  Perhaps if said e-mail mentioned the comments to the Journal Sentinel were inappropriate and offensive?  Would that possibly be enough for the skeptics among this board to connect a few dots, and realize all is not well...couple that with other Insiders (not that I'm one of them), that felt Buzz to SMU was VERY close to happening?  The degree of "happy" has also changed in part due to the off court incident stuff, and how that has been reported in the media, etc.
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

Rubie Q

• Starter
    • Anonymous Eagle
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2012, 11:17:27 AM »
Like I've said previously..did Buzz explicitly write "the comments in the Journal Sentinel made by Larry Williams pissed me off?"  No.  Did Buzz write "I don't care for my new boss?"  No.  Could someone perhaps write that, I agree with ALL that you say - in response to an e-mail they receive?  Perhaps if said e-mail mentioned the comments to the Journal Sentinel were inappropriate and offensive?  Would that possibly be enough for the skeptics among this board to connect a few dots, and realize all is not well...couple that with other Insiders (not that I'm one of them), that felt Buzz to SMU was VERY close to happening?  The degree of "happy" has also changed in part due to the off court incident stuff, and how that has been reported in the media, etc.

You criticized Hoopaloop for interpreting your previous comments to mean that Buzz had sent you an email that indicated that he (Buzz) was pissed at Larry Williams.

You apparently sent Buzz an email during the SMU fiasco that indicated, among other things, that you felt that Larry Williams' comments in the Journal Sentinel were inappropriate and offensive. Buzz, apparently, responded to your email by writing that he agreed with everything you said, which included the part about LW's comments being inappropriate and offensive.

So: what was inaccurate about the conclusion Hoopaloop drew from your previous posts?

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2012, 12:59:36 PM »
You criticized Hoopaloop for interpreting your previous comments to mean that Buzz had sent you an email that indicated that he (Buzz) was pissed at Larry Williams.

You apparently sent Buzz an email during the SMU fiasco that indicated, among other things, that you felt that Larry Williams' comments in the Journal Sentinel were inappropriate and offensive. Buzz, apparently, responded to your email by writing that he agreed with everything you said, which included the part about LW's comments being inappropriate and offensive.

So: what was inaccurate about the conclusion Hoopaloop drew from your previous posts?

Go back and read the thread..and the sequence of events..and my responses.  Again, some here just don't want to believe the rift, etc., and they are totally entitled to their opinion..I just thought I'd pass along some information that might help others connect the dots.  Per usual, Chicos took what was written and sensationalized, embellished, and twisted what was written into a post to advance his agenda...par for the course. 
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2012, 04:41:11 PM »

Nothing was inaccurate about my conclusion and in typical fashion, he cries wolf and is not able to show where the conclusion was wrong. 
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636