Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Tuesday's Targets  (Read 19244 times)

🏀

• All American
Re: Tuesday's Targets
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 09:22:11 PM »
If Buzz really was "available," where were the calls from Mississippi St, South Carolina, Illinois, K-State or even Colorado State? All of those jobs are better than SMU.

He doesn't know what he is talking about. He hasn't posted anything on this board except shifty Buzz rumors.

Time for the ignore feature and a note to the mods.

jmayer1

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 09:22:11 PM »
They have no idea what to do and prolonged it for year. They have known for nine months or longer Buzz was not their cup of tea and were caught by surprise when SMU called. My guess they dared Buzz to leave and then backed down when they called their bluff.

Who's known for 9 months or longer--Pilarz, Larry Williams, or somebody else that wasn't here 9 months ago? I'm calling total bulls#it on this. The number of "insiders" on this board is laughable. Trust me, your di*k ain't getting any bigger trying to impress a few internet dorks claiming you have some insider knowledge.

Seinfeld--you have no clue, stop talking. You hate Buzz, great, I'm sure most of the board hates you.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 09:27:06 PM »
Who's known for 9 months or longer--Pilarz, Larry Williams, or somebody else that wasn't here 9 months ago? I'm calling total bulls#it on this. The number of "insiders" on this board is laughable. Trust me, your di*k ain't getting any bigger trying to impress a few internet dorks claiming you have some insider knowledge.

Seinfeld--you have no clue, stop talking. You hate Buzz, great, I'm sure most of the board hates you.

Nice.

The funny thing about the whole last week is this board is called 'Hanging at the Al.' While people like Goose and Seinfeld here read into a JS article quote and the very littke knowledge anyone has of LW, people that were actually in The Al were laughing at this stupidity. Hence why the Award Banquet email was sent at the near height of mass hysteria.

You are clueless, move on.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 09:33:52 PM by PTM »

Goose

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 09:28:35 PM »
Jmayer
What the fxxk do I care if you believe me or not. You can say I am bullcrap all you want. For fun please tell me factually where I have been wrong since I first commented on the rift in Jan. if you have concrete facts to refute my claims please provide them. If not, my "insider" info trumps you because you don't have crap.

dw3dw3dw3

• All American
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 09:42:41 PM »
Nice.

The funny thing about the whole last week is this board is called 'Hanging at the Al.' While people like Goose and Seinfeld here read into a JS article quote and the very littke knowledge anyone has of LW, people that were actually in The Al were laughing at this stupidity. Hence why the Award Banquet email was sent at the near height of mass hysteria.

You are clueless, move on.

I don't know anything, but I'm going to side with PTM just so I don't have to worry Buzz is going to leave anytime soon and we are looking forward to seeing who's going to win between the head coaching position finalists Brian Wardle and Chris Lowery.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2012, 09:49:42 PM »
Is Jmayer still in the house

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2012, 09:50:40 PM »
I don't know anything, but I'm going to side with PTM just so I don't have to worry Buzz is going to leave anytime soon and we are looking forward to seeing who's going to win between the head coaching position finalists Brian Wardle and Chris Lowery.

Goose,
I am with u on this  I do know a large financial MU supporter very well who happens to heve the same thoughts and insights u do? We talked in Phoenix and he is very concerned with the current folks running MU. Unless things improve the next 12 months, and they may, Buzz will take his skills elsewhere. Count on it? Pilarz is not Bob Wild.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2012, 09:52:37 PM »
79warriors
Not thoughts....facts.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2012, 09:55:09 PM »
79warriors
Not thoughts....facts.

Embellished...facts...

Goose

• All American
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2012, 09:57:29 PM »
PTM
Why the anger? I think your posts are beyond stupid but do not point them out. We are on same team here. Are you really that sure that I am an idiot or afraid I am right?

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2012, 10:01:49 PM »
79warriors
Not thoughts....facts.

I understand. There is no point in arguing back and forth with folks who disagree. Marquette has a choice to make, work it out or buzz hits the road. What u said was confirmed in Phoenix . It's a bummer for sure

seinfeld

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2012, 10:03:24 PM »
Goose, 79warrior, how do you think the turmoil effects recruiting or does it?

🏀

• All American
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2012, 10:04:03 PM »
PTM
Why the anger? I think your posts are beyond stupid but do not point them out. We are on same team here. Are you really that sure that I am an idiot or afraid I am right?

I know you are an idiot, but you are 'correct'. Try this out, since you know there is an issue between LW and BW, try not bringing it up all the time. Also, stick to the facts. The issue is nowhere near the panic you are describing in your posts. Just relax and keep the gasoline away from the flames.

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2012, 10:08:18 PM »
Goose, 79warrior, how do you think the turmoil effects recruiting or does it?

Well, what do u think?

seinfeld

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2012, 10:10:34 PM »
Well, what do u think?

I would guess it would have a negative effect, especially if other schools point it out, but Buzz has a lot of charisma, that you never know, you might be able to sell above it.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »
Well, what do u think?

Heard Buzz is negatively recruiting Marquette this year. Telling all he 2014 kids to follow him to another school after next season.

THEultimateWARRIOR

• Team Captain
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2012, 10:49:49 PM »
From my dads friend who is a 7 figure booster who also has friends close with management, Shaka was on the list. Also Weber, and to my surprise the possibility of Benford.

mr.MUskie

• All American
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2012, 10:52:42 PM »
From my dads friend who is a 7 figure booster who also has friends close with management, Shaka was on the list. Also Weber, and to my surprise the possibility of Benford.

Shaka wasn't coming, I pray to God Weber wouldn't come, probably would have ended up with Benford.  At least some continuity. 

THEultimateWARRIOR

• Team Captain
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2012, 10:53:22 PM »
PTM
+1000 PTM=hater

Henry Sugar

• All American
  • There are no shortcuts
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2012, 10:58:18 PM »
A warrior is an empowered and compassionate protector of others.

jmayer1

• All American
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2012, 12:04:48 AM »
Jmayer
What the fxxk do I care if you believe me or not. You can say I am bullcrap all you want. For fun please tell me factually where I have been wrong since I first commented on the rift in Jan. if you have concrete facts to refute my claims please provide them. If not, my "insider" info trumps you because you don't have crap.

Your "insider" sources told you an awful lot of things--Buzz feels slighted, Buzz is squeezing the admin's balls, the rift started nine months ago (before Pillars or Williams were on the job), the big boosters are on Buzz's side, the situation isn't totally ironed out for next year, Buzz has been told to recruit ND/Northwestern type kids, MU is more worried about Buzz staying than leaving, admin thinks Buzz is a loose cannon, Buzz is staying and recruiting won't change, if Buzz leaves it would be a major blow, I am 100% certain Buzz is not leaving, Buzz is very unhappy, Buzz is being pushed aside.

All of these things don't coincide with each other and all these posts are from just the last 5 days. I don't have any inside knowledge and I will never state otherwise. I just thinks it is laughable that so many here claim to have "inside" sources, yet say vastly different things. Maybe you do have "inside" knowledge and if that is the case I appreciate you sharing, but I don't think your message has been nearly as consistent as you claim.

Skitch

• All American
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2012, 01:06:10 AM »
your an idiot

Usually a good idea when calling someone an idiot to check your grammar.

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2012, 01:13:13 AM »
Goose has serious problems. Get a life bro, you know nothing.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2012, 01:45:49 AM »
Actually, I think you mean you're an idiot.

Oh, the irony

Ellenson Guerrero

• All American
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2012, 01:57:58 AM »
They have no idea what to do and prolonged it for year. They have known for nine months or longer Buzz was not their cup of tea and were caught by surprise when SMU called. My guess they dared Buzz to leave and then backed down when they called their bluff.

Goose, if you want consistency, here you go: I have been consistent in my assessment of you. You are the biggest idiot on this board. I know I'm not supposed to name call, but you have actively worked to destroy this forum. What is your objective here? Are you a Badger supporter actively undermining MU? Are you a spurned employee of the university? Do you just enjoy spouting random diatribes on message boards to see what reaction you can generate.

I have to respect your ability to draw  out insecurities from MU fans, but I fail to see your objective. You obviously have no insider "sources" and you are wrong about everything, yet you still are able to create a stir.

Addressing the premise of your statement here; why are we to assume that MU is the one program with an administration with super-pure morals and vision? Why are we to take your word that LW and the administration are put off by a coach by who continues to win and has some speculative negative publicity. They are supposed to be the one administration in the country who would have a problem with Buzz? Why? Because LW said it was unprofessional for Buzz to dance after WV (just as Buzz immediately said the same thing)?

Please leave MU bball and the rest of us alone. You are actively making this forum less enjoyable for me and others. Thank you in advance.
"What we take for-granted, others pray for..." - Brent Williams 3/30/14