collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: NY Times and JFK Terror Plot not on Front Page in NEW YORK  (Read 16675 times)

Murffieus

• All American
Re: NY Times and JFK Terror Plot not on Front Page in NEW YORK
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2007, 09:23:33 PM »
Tower----now you're getting ridiculous----if you are attempting to show that anyone is capable of anything----well you're right and everyone already knows that already-----but to compare a couple of guys that wat to destroy an abortion clinic with three guys that want to blow up JFK airport----or a subway system;  or an army base and kill thousands in the process-----and ultimately get their hands on nukes to destroy Americam cities-----well i hope you can see the apples and oranges here!

tower912

• All American
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2007, 02:57:10 PM »
Eric Rudolph  bombed the Atlanta Olympic games, randomly attacking innocents, as well as setting secondary devices at abortion clinics in order to blow up my firefighting brethren.   For that, they are throwing a celebration for him for striking a blow against the godless heathens who fail to share their worldview.   Timothy McVeigh killed 166 people, including many children, because he had a grudge against his government and wanted to start a race war. Islamic extremists do not have the market cornered.   By your logic then, we should capture and prosecute if not execute any who agree with these individuals, as they are supporting terrorists.   Where should that line be drawn?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2007, 04:20:57 PM »
Eric Rudolph  bombed the Atlanta Olympic games, randomly attacking innocents, as well as setting secondary devices at abortion clinics in order to blow up my firefighting brethren.   For that, they are throwing a celebration for him for striking a blow against the godless heathens who fail to share their worldview.   Timothy McVeigh killed 166 people, including many children, because he had a grudge against his government and wanted to start a race war. Islamic extremists do not have the market cornered.   By your logic then, we should capture and prosecute if not execute any who agree with these individuals, as they are supporting terrorists.   Where should that line be drawn?

You are correct, the market is not cornered...then again common sense comes into the equation at some point.

By the way, read a bit more on McVeigh and you may find some rather interesting Islamic ties......

Dennis Miller might have said it best.... "As for what many are calling racial profiling in the aftermath of September 11th, well, get ready to be pissed off, you ACLU-F***ing-Morons, we're dealing with a massive threat and limited manpower, so, you want them to check everybody out equally? Sure, fine okay, but let's at least compromise and put the Swedish dwarf a little further down the list than the Iraqi explosives expert carrying a Belgian passport with more eraser marks on it than Kid Rock's trig final."

;D
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 04:29:24 PM by ChicosBailBonds »

tower912

• All American
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2007, 06:53:04 PM »
I like Dennis and Bill Maher equally.   If you are referring to Terry Nichols heading to the Phillipines, possibly hanging out with terrorist groups, and suddenly having bomb-making ability when he came home, yeah, I knew that.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Murffieus

• All American
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2007, 06:58:32 PM »
Tower----there is a big difference between isolated domestic incidents like Rudolf and McViegh----these are law enforcement issues----the worldwide battle against Islamic Facism is a military problem.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2007, 08:20:42 AM »
McVeigh and Nichols thought they were making the first strike for the militia movement (remember them?) against the Feds and were also trying to instigate a race war.   The fact the extremists recoiled in horror doesn't mean the movement did not exist.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2007, 12:28:51 AM »
I like Dennis and Bill Maher equally.   If you are referring to Terry Nichols heading to the Phillipines, possibly hanging out with terrorist groups, and suddenly having bomb-making ability when he came home, yeah, I knew that.

Dennis Miller is funny....Bill Maher is a piece of crap.   I like a lot of liberal comics, but Bill Maher is neither funny or enlightened.  Lewis Black, certainly no friend of conservatives, is damn funny.  Bill Maher is a piece of crap.  A contemptable human being.

feedback