'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Lets Go Vandy!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap  (Read 2777 times)

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
Jay Cutler rips
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 11:47:28 PM »
I forget the exact play, but Kevin Stalling almost lost his mind on a Wisconsin Walk-under.  I have no idea why the officials don't call it.  It's completely obvious that when a player jumps up for a jump shot, Wisconsin players consistently put their arms straight up and then walk a step or two under the shooter, knocking him off-balance and undercutting his legs.  It appears obvious on the TV angles, but the refs must not see it because its never called.

One of the moves I'm sure that Big 10 coach was talking about in the Seth Davis article - the Wisconsin Walk-under.

Told you I wouldn't be surprised that Wisconsin makes the Sweet 16.  They do play dirty but it isn't called so that's good coaching.  If it isn't called, keep doing it until it is.

Jay Cutler tweeted about it.  Go Bears.  Of course he is a Commodore so there might be a hint of bias. 

"I want to congratulate wisconsin's mvp, the refs. (especially anthony jordan). Vandy had no answer for you"
Jay Cutler @ JayCutler6

"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Jay Cutler rips
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 11:54:02 PM »
Told you I wouldn't be surprised that Wisconsin makes the Sweet 16.  They do play dirty but it isn't called so that's good coaching.  If it isn't called, keep doing it until it is.

Jay Cutler tweeted about it.  Go Bears.  Of course he is a Commodore so there might be a hint of bias. 

"I want to congratulate wisconsin's mvp, the refs. (especially anthony jordan). Vandy had no answer for you"
Jay Cutler @ JayCutler6

Shocking that Jay Cutler would be whining/crying...

;)
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

feedback