[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: AdamHogeCBS tweet  (Read 5620 times)

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
AdamHogeCBS tweet
« on: March 09, 2012, 04:29:35 PM »
Tom Crean now yelling at Wisconsin's players: "Don't talk to the ref, keep your F'ing mouth guard in." #class

Biggest a55hole ever.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
Re: AdamHogeCBS tweet
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 04:34:54 PM »
Tom Crean now yelling at Wisconsin's players: "Don't talk to the ref, keep your F'ing mouth guard in." #class

Biggest a55hole ever.

You mad bro?
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 04:42:28 PM »
You'd think a "Purdue fan," like yourself, would be outraged.

I guess if his wife says hello to your wife in a mall he must be a great guy.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 04:52:42 PM »
You'd think a "Purdue fan," like yourself, would be outraged.

I guess if his wife says hello to your wife in a mall he must be a great guy.

Outraged at someone yelling at Wisconsin players?  Not at all.  If he was yelling at Painters players, I would be very ticked off.  I don't like Bo, so I have no problem with it.  I am a MU fan first and that means hating on Wisconsin.  Purdue fan second.  You are a MU fan and cheering for Wisconsin, that's what I find odd.

You may want to watch this :50 clip from yesterday that I've attached.   I thought that was pretty classy and moving.  When Robbie went down last year, he had a lot of class as did most IU fans.  There are other things he does that I find unclassy, but I can see why IU fans like him.  

http://www.businessinsider.com/watch-indianas-tom-crean-nearly-breaks-down-2012-3

To each their own, but you do seem angry bro.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Chicago_inferiority_complexes

• All American
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 05:27:55 PM »
I'm telling you, I have to endure abuse every time I wear a golden t-shirt in northern Wisconsin, but I would still have the Badgers win the Big ? every year if it would mean terrible season after terrible season for I4.

MUMac

• All American
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 06:09:34 PM »
I have not seen it, so taking it at your word.  I am not a fan of any coach yelling at another teams players.  Especially swearing at them.  Not saying it because it is Crean, would not matter who the coach was.  To me it crosses the line.  I consider that a classless act.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
Lack of class from Hoge
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 06:34:41 PM »
I'm telling you, I have to endure abuse every time I wear a golden t-shirt in northern Wisconsin, but I would still have the Badgers win the Big ? every year if it would mean terrible season after terrible season for I4.

Since they didn't have a terrible season this year and likely won't for many years to come, you might be out of luck.

Here were a few other tweets from Hoge today.  What an authority on class Mr. Hoge is

"And now Sheehey has re-entered the game. Crowd goes wild. Man, Indiana fans really love their white shooters."   Talk about lack of class, Hoge right there.  Racist as well.

"Yes jerks, I accidentally wrote Terrance instead of Jerrance. Relax"   Classy

MUMac

• All American
Re: Lack of class from Hoge
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 06:38:41 PM »
Since they didn't have a terrible season this year and likely won't for many years to come, you might be out of luck.

Here were a few other tweets from Hoge today.  What an authority on class Mr. Hoge is

"And now Sheehey has re-entered the game. Crowd goes wild. Man, Indiana fans really love their white shooters."   Talk about lack of class, Hoge right there.  Racist as well.

"Yes jerks, I accidentally wrote Terrance instead of Jerrance. Relax"   Classy
So, does that make what he tweeted about crean wrong?  Is that your evidence?  Or just some immaterial comments?

I don't care if Hodge is classy or classless.  If Crean did what he said, Crean was wrong.  Can't defend that.  If Hoge made it up, he needs to retract it and apologize.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 07:04:40 PM by MUMac »

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 06:58:37 PM »
Odd that a Purdue fan would go check those tweets To make sure I wasn't defaming this CBS writer or the coach of his alma mater's bitter rival.

• All American
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 08:03:24 AM »
Can we please just un-ban Chicos rather than have this nonsense?

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 10:08:58 AM »

+1.  at least he could help that poor cat with the direct tv issue.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 11:11:20 AM »
Odd that a Purdue fan would go check those tweets To make sure I wasn't defaming this CBS writer or the coach of his alma mater's bitter rival.

My bitter rival is Wisconsin.  MU is my undergraduate degree.  Not if a gun was pointed to my head would I cheer for Wisconsin yet you do.  That is what is odd.  I happen to like what Crean did for my alma mater, something no one had done for 30 years.  I'm not a 10 year old that harbors grudges.  I don't care for IU at all, but I'm mature enough to give them credit where it is due.  Same for Wisconsin and Notre Dame. Some of us are able to do that.  You should try it sometime.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 12:58:21 PM »
Grudge? I couldn't stand the guy when he was here and said so many times. What would this grudge be?

I continue to be amazed at how much you and your dear friend Chicos think and actually sound alike.

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 01:40:32 PM »

I continue to be amazed at how much you and your dear friend Chicos think and actually sound alike.

I dont spend nearly as much time here as I once did...can someone explain this to me?

ringout

• Team Captain
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 03:24:37 PM »

It will embolden to even worse behavior.  Ban him and his new identity.

Small Orange Soda

• Team Captain
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 03:38:58 PM »
My bitter rival is Wisconsin.  MU is my undergraduate degree.  Not if a gun was pointed to my head would I cheer for Wisconsin yet you do.  That is what is odd.  I happen to like what Crean did for my alma mater, something no one had done for 30 years.  I'm not a 10 year old that harbors grudges.  I don't care for IU at all, but I'm mature enough to give them credit where it is due.  Same for Wisconsin and Notre Dame. Some of us are able to do that.  You should try it sometime.

If you don't care for Indiana at all, then why are you in every thread where they're mentioned?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 03:56:38 PM by Small Orange Soda »

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 09:33:14 PM »
I dont spend nearly as much time here as I once did...can someone explain this to me?

Yes...

Hoopaloop claims he is a friend of Chicos, but...

Since he sounds and acts just like Chicos, many believe he is Chicos, but...

I don't necessarily believe he is Chicos, but should carry the label of "Chicos" because he is just like him.

• All American
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 02:30:18 PM »

Yes...

Hoopaloop claims he is a friend of Chicos, but...

Since he sounds and acts just like Chicos, many believe he is Chicos, but...

I don't necessarily believe he is Chicos, but should carry the label of "Chicos" because he is just like him.

I think he's two people. Call me crazy, but I think Chicos got a friend to start posting and his friend allows Chicos to post under his name.

Chicos knows how to write. His posts are always very similar in style. His friend, unfortunately, is not necessarily the best writer on Scoop...

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 03:34:05 PM »
I think he's two people. Call me crazy, but I think Chicos got a friend to start posting and his friend allows Chicos to post under his name.

Chicos knows how to write. His posts are always very similar in style. His friend, unfortunately, is not necessarily the best writer on Scoop...
There is zero doubt it's Chicos. None.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 03:44:35 PM »
There is zero doubt it's Chicos. None.

::)  I signed up for Scoop months before he was banned.  Look it up.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 04:04:04 PM »
::)  I signed up for Scoop months before he was banned.  Look it up.

Preventive measures....

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 04:12:50 PM »
I would've thought such a good friend of a prolific poster like Chicos would've signed up sooner. Surely, his dossiers on MUScoop weren't just provided to you after he was banned? You must have told him you were joining? Interesting that you weren't real vocal when he was banned.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2012, 04:19:52 PM »
Also, whats your screen name on the Purdue boards? I'd love to see if you a) defend the Indiana coach on your alma mater's board and b) if you make any reference to your Marquette degree as you reference your "Purdue" degree here. I know you're a big PU fan, so you must post there.

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2012, 06:25:02 PM »
Also, whats your screen name on the Purdue boards? I'd love to see if you a) defend the Indiana coach on your alma mater's board and b) if you make any reference to your Marquette degree as you reference your "Purdue" degree here. I know you're a big PU fan, so you must post there.

Wouldn't it just be easier to ignore him rather than chase him around the internet?

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 07:00:44 PM »
I would've thought such a good friend of a prolific poster like Chicos would've signed up sooner. Surely, his dossiers on MUScoop weren't just provided to you after he was banned? You must have told him you were joining? Interesting that you weren't real vocal when he was banned.

I responded to several posts in this thread already but the mods deleted them, not sure why but I have attempted to answer your questions.

Where do you get this notion that I'm a good friend of his?    I never met Chicos until after I signed up here and have to this day only met him one time when we were in California at the Disney parks (he lives close by).  I never had an email exchange or any conversation with him until after I signed up here, either.  From time to time now, we will exchange emails or Facebook postings.  Very mellow stuff like did you see the game?  What did you think our seed will be. 

The moderators can do as they wish, it is not for me to protest or get vocal about whom they choose to keep here or not.  I've stated that I miss a number of posters, he is just one of them but there are some good guys that are missing here that provided some solid thoughts.  How vocal would you like me to get?  Why do I sense nothing I could say or do will satisfy you anyway? 

Jam Chowder

• Team Captain
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2012, 07:33:27 PM »
PRN = Chicos

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 01:17:40 PM »
PRN = Chicos

Probably.  Definitely.  I'm positive.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 01:33:00 PM by Hoopaloop »

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 01:23:25 PM »
I got to thinking, is this the same AdamHoge from the SCORE here in Chicago.  Sure enough, it is.  

http://www.sbnation.com/users/Adam%20Hoge

Doesn't like MU's chances to get to the Final Four

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/03/13/670-the-score-experts-make-their-final-four-picks/

He is a Wisconsin graduate.  That is strike one.  Still writes for Bucky5thQuarter. Strike two

http://twitter.com/#!/b5q

Has had plenty of anti-Big East things to say in the past on his tweets, including anti-MU stuff.  Complete Big Ten homer and has hated TC since his days with MU due to his Badger loyalties.  Peculiar why anyone would follow a Big East hating Big Ten apologist from Wisconsin.

http://twitter.com/#!/AdamHogeCBS/statuses/10701549226

This MU fan chooses not to get his info from a Wisconsin graduate like AdamHoge.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 01:33:40 PM by Hoopaloop »

feedback