2025 Bracketology by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 12:57:10 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Lennys Tap
[June 02, 2024, 09:43:52 PM]

Tyler Kolek and Oso Ighodaro NBA Combine by Skatastrophy
[June 02, 2024, 08:27:35 PM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[June 02, 2024, 09:27:42 AM]

ā€œIā€™m worried that Marquette will miss the 2025 NCAA Tournament.ā€ -Field of 68 by MUbiz
[June 01, 2024, 11:08:53 AM]

NM by mu_hilltopper
[May 31, 2024, 07:15:38 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Bruce Weber Fired  (Read 9769 times)

nyg

• All American
Re: Bruce Weber Fired
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2012, 04:11:37 PM »
NYG
I do believe one important of the story never was in the media and that part of the story is the root of the problem. Nobody on this site loves Buzz more than I do....I think a lot of us are tied in the man crush, but that does not make everything perfect. There are several smart guys on this site regarding MU and I believe those folks do not think my posts are crazy.

My stirring the pot, as PRN called it, is merely an attempt to inform those who love this program. I would hate to see us go backwards because of last year. Maybe Buzz was punished last spring, maybe the suspensions are a result of that. Again, this fan, alum, donor, parent of incoming freshman and another in 2013 is completely behind Buzz!

OK, thanks.  Lets see how this thing works itself out. 

ringout

• Team Captain
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2012, 04:19:18 PM »
There are several smart guys on this site regarding MU and I believe those folks do not think my posts are crazy.

My stirring the pot, as PRN called it, is merely an attempt to inform those who love this program. I would hate to see us go backwards because of last year. Maybe Buzz was punished last spring, maybe the suspensions are a result of that. Again, this fan, alum, donor, parent of incoming freshman and another in 2013 is completely behind Buzz!
At best you're full of it.  At worst, you are guilty of sharing confidences that were meant to remain just that.  I find it hard to believe that those in the know would share such info with someone that would spread it on the internet.  I know if I had friends in those places, I would not blab what they shared confidentially on the internet.  

Maybe your just blabbing hearsay, advertising it as 1st hand.  I guess that is part of the world of internet gossip.  

ATWizJr

• All American
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2012, 04:32:16 PM »
goose, if I'm reading you right, you're saying the biggest threat to retaining Buzz is an internal one. I think your credibility woud be enhanced if you would present all the facts  you allude to additional assault details as the crux of the problem. What have we not been told?  Is Buzz in a probationary status?  Has he violated the terms and is it a hanging offense?  Unless you know and will share this info you will come off as stirring the pot. Then there is the question of motivation.

MUMac

• All American
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2012, 04:53:51 PM »
After reading the attacks on this board on anyone who gives any inside information the past month or so.  Note to self:  Never share any information with this board.  You will only get attacked.

This is getting ridiculous.  Looks like people want to drive everyone away.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 05:22:56 PM by MUMac »

Goose

• All American
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2012, 10:32:01 PM »
MuMac
I am not afraid of being bashed on here and I am also not going to quote sources on the general site. I have shared comments with several posters on here and I appreciate their respect of my posts. Not all of agreed in private, but most of respected my posts as being possible or highly possible.

At this point whoever believes my posts as being a possibility have been kind and those who think I am trying to cause trouble have voiced that as well. Bottom line is I love MU ball and hope we succeed over the next few weeks.

My wife attacks me more than anyone on here could and that is why I love my wife. I have no problem being taken to task or attacked. I know my comments come from real sources. Contrary to Ringout's  post I have not blabbed by sources. I have taken the heat on this solo, and that is fine.

feedback