MUScoop > Hangin' at the Al
Good Stuff (from the Kentucky Board)
<< < (2/3) > >>
ZiggysFryBoy:
I think the GPS thread has been deleted, but I think it was posted by NateDogg, either here or at scout.

It was like the OJ chase but on a message board.
🏀:
Yeah, NateDogg's link has been forbidden by catspause. It is ridic over there. I saw it before it was deleted.

We all know Billy is heading up to Wisconsin for a couple Bud Lights with Bo.
NateDoggMarq:
Here is what happened

First post was by a guy named MarsCat  or something
"My good friend who works at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Gainesville, just lent out a Silver Cobalt (Why the hell would it be a Cobalt) to A Billy Donovan.  My Friend tells me that all of their rental cars come with a built in GPS chip that they can lookk at to see if a renter has been out of state.  My Buddy is just informing me that he is on  1-75 Just north of Atlanta heading towards Chattanogga.  The GPS says that he has been stopped at a Cracker Barell off the highway for about 40 Minutes"

For those of you who dont know the Interstate System of America Like I do.  I-75 is a Major US route that runs from Miami Florida to St. IGnace Michigan.  In essence it is the main route from Gainesville to Lexington

anyways a few posts go by and this one guy actually said that he called the Cracker Barell to see if Billy Donovan used his Credit Card or was spotted at the Cracker Barell (I hear CBS has just bought the rites to this new CSI Spinoff.  CSI: Chattanoga)

But the best part of the post is when the original poster MarshCat  posts a map of Billy Donovans Progress.  Although this was no ordinary map.  It was  litterally a hand drawn map Of the SouthEast and the guys crayoned in the route that Billy Was taking.

What was so hillarious was that some of the posters actually took it really seriously.  And one guy was trying to get his state trooper friend to look up the plate number

It was the best thread ever on a message board.

As someone above said it best... It was the Lexington Version of the OJ chase
rocky_warrior:
Well, I did find this followup, which is pretty funny...

http://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1383&mid=91986334&sid=888&tid=91986334&style=2&Override=1
rocky_warrior:

--- Quote from: NateDoggMarq on March 27, 2007, 06:29:37 PM ---Here is what happened

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  Gotta' love their optimism  ;D
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version