MUScoop > Hangin' at the Al
Good Stuff (from the Kentucky Board)
(1/3) > >>
DegenerateDish:
I've been looking in over there a lot lately to see what they're saying about Crean, and these are actual posts/threads from their board. All of these people claim to be dead serious with their info and that all of these must be true! BTW-They all hate Katz now too, because he said Donovan won't go there.

-Kentucky Fire Marshall Plans For Large Press Conference at UK Campus To Announce New Coach Next Tuesday

-Kentucky fans to file class action lawsuit against Dick Vitale for "slandering" their program on ESPN

-Billy Donovan's wife seen at Gainsville grocery store telling a clerk in the produce section that Donovan is staying at Florida because his wife "likes the town and schools"

-This one guy's girlfriend, nursing school's lab partner is dating a Lexington sportscaster who said that he got confirmation that Donovan is the next coach (Seriously!)
ZiggysFryBoy:
don't forget the guy whose cousin works for enterprise and was following BD's car on GPS from G-ville to KY.

Somebody put up a homer simpson quality map that was absolutly classic in repsonse.
maxpower773:
That whole thread had to have been the most entertaining thing I've read in a while.  I don't know whats more ridiculous...the fact that he came up with that story about the car rental or that someone called the Crackerbarrel and that other people believed him to an extent.
DegenerateDish:
I completely left that out! I meant to put that in my original post as well.

You're right, the best part about these posts is that some people on their board not only strongly believe these rumors, but take the time to follow up with phone calls and such.

Hilarious stuff.
rocky_warrior:

--- Quote from: ZiggysFryBoy on March 27, 2007, 03:35:27 PM ---don't forget the guy whose cousin works for enterprise and was following BD's car on GPS from G-ville to KY.

Somebody put up a homer simpson quality map that was absolutly classic in repsonse.

--- End quote ---

C'mon - there's thousands of posts on those boards the past couple days.  You could at least give a link so that I didn't have to search through all of them  8)
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version