[Today at 08:18:48 AM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Bulls  (Read 7462 times)

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
Re: Bulls
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2011, 10:22:54 PM »
DRose ran into his arm. A superstar's way to draw a foul.
SS Marquette

muhoosier260

• All American
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2011, 10:52:44 PM »
Dude used to have stomach aches before games at Memphis cause his diet consisted of gummi bears and chips.

Clearly he didn't have the nourishment of O'Donnell Hall chicken nuggets, or Schroeder tacos

Brewtown Andy

• All American
    • Anonymous Eagle
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 02:04:43 AM »
on a side note, jeff foster is making $1.1M more than Rose this season, wow

That's the difference between being drafted in 1999 and 2008.
Twitter - @brewtownandy
Anonymous Eagle

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2011, 08:36:13 PM »
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/280252-pippen-thinks-these-bulls-are-soft?eref=sihp

Pippin agrees.  Knock a guy down instead of giving up a dunk/layup.  Rose isn't even getting knocked down, he's landing on his feet.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2011, 09:30:27 PM »
Since when is Pippen an expert on giving a hard foul?  Great player but not exactly the most physical guy on the court.

muhoosier260

• All American
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2011, 09:42:01 PM »
Thats the only "tip" you'll ever get from Pippen.

SaintPaulWarrior

• All American
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 05:54:30 PM »
No respect for cheating Rose anyway

Cheating???  He probably did not want to go to college....it is the NBA that is forcing players like him to go to college even though they are good enough to play in the NBA out of high school.  The NBA is cheating him out of making another year of salary (which he probably got at Memphis but that is another topic).

HoopsMalone

• All American
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 06:08:01 PM »
Thats the only "tip" you'll ever get from Pippen.

LOL.  I rarely do actually laugh out loud when I type LOL to say something is funny, but that was good.  A nicely placed No-Tippin' Pippen reference. 

HoopsMalone

• All American
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2011, 09:28:45 PM »
Bulls get a favorable draw in Atlanta.  Not a lot of interior defensive depth like Indiana had.  Rose should have no problems, and Boozer should right himself since he will not be going against the physical type of players Indiana had. 

Defensively, the Bulls matchup well with the Hawks at all positions besides Boozer's man.  But, Taj can come in. 

Bulls in 5.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2011, 09:58:24 PM »
Bulls get a favorable draw in Atlanta.  Not a lot of interior defensive depth like Indiana had.  Rose should have no problems, and Boozer should right himself since he will not be going against the physical type of players Indiana had. 

Defensively, the Bulls matchup well with the Hawks at all positions besides Boozer's man.  But, Taj can come in. 

Bulls in 5.

Agreed. Indiana was a bad matchup and I don't expect Atlanta to play anywhere near as physically. A sweep wouldn't surprise me at all, but 5 feels like the safe pick. I expect the games still to be hard fought, after all, this Bulls team seemed to make a habit of taking control of games in the regular season during the third quarter, but I think these will be a bit more convincing than the first round matches were.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

feedback