[Today at 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[Today at 02:17:00 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Shooter McGavin
[Today at 11:32:50 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by dgies9156
[Today at 09:15:48 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Crean's onto someone...  (Read 13509 times)

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: Crean's onto someone...
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2011, 03:37:24 PM »
Odd...still alive and well here in Colorado!

Edit: got it - if you log out of twitter you can still see the page.  If you're logged in you get the suspended message.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:41:57 PM by rocky_warrior »

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2011, 03:43:29 PM »
Works for me.  Which MU fan hosts this Twitter account?  LOL

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2011, 05:03:43 PM »
Ya think it had anything to do with this:
http://www.mercurynews.com/sunnyvale/ci_17030739

"SB 1411 makes it a misdemeanor to impersonate someone on the Internet. Anyone, according to the statute, who "knowingly and without consent credibly impersonates another actual person through or on a Web site" or by opening an e-mail account or social profile for purposes of harming, intimidating, threatening or defrauding another person is guilty of a misdemeanor. The punishment is a fine up to $1,000 or a county jail term of up to one year or both."
SS Marquette

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2011, 06:11:19 PM »
I'll visit F*ckin' when he's in the slammer.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2011, 09:02:23 PM »
I'll visit F*ckin' when he's in the slammer.

no conjugal visits.

"DaCoach" is back, BTW...

CrimsonNCrean

• Starter
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2011, 03:34:09 AM »
coachtomcreans's "time to tan" tweet got a big laugh on local radio here in central IN and I think that was the final straw.  hehe....

Tom Crean has simply been a disaster at IU thus far, his teams are getting worse by the game.  Northwestern just kicked the Hoosier's ass's tonight and it was not as close as the final score stated.

He can't coach post men, he does not even attempt to throw the ball down low.  His teams are fundamentally the worst I have ever seen....   EVER.   All his offense tries to do is go one on one and hoist up a 3 at the last minute.  Or, we have witnessed this season a thing we Hoosier fans call the "dribble weave"   not "dribble drive" the "dribble weave"...   It is a thing to behold, 3 players all above the 3 point line all doing a Harlem Globetrotter figure 8.  ?-( :(

This Charlatan won 4 Big Ten games last season he will probably win less this season with the entire same team returning.   ?-(

I have had it with this snake oil salesman, after watching Bob Knight for over 25 years and then having Mike Davis and Tom Crean shoved down our throats is truly torture.   And Davis was a better coach than Crean.  At least his team played hard.  This is embarrassing, and what few Tom Crean apologists  that are left are even beginning to wonder if IU made a colossal mistake.

The time for excuses is over, and I think Crean is beginning to feel the heat.  He benched lazy ass Christian Watford for the first time in 2 years to start the second half tonight.

You all got lucky getting Buzz, he is a far superior coach than Crean.   And I don't care if all these 5 star players make it to IU....  (which I am doubting)    It won't matter, Crean can't coach them up.

Al McGuire was the best....     Good luck this year Marquette ....

If any of you want a good laugh, watch an IU game soon....   
"I better walk before they make me run"

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2011, 06:47:44 AM »
I feel your pain.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2011, 09:05:46 AM »
Or, we have witnessed this season a thing we Hoosier fans call the "dribble weave"   not "dribble drive" the "dribble weave"...   It is a thing to behold, 3 players all above the 3 point line all doing a Harlem Globetrotter figure 8.  ?-( :(

LOL, this is nothing new to Tom Crean's offense (and was mostly called the three man weave here...).  If you're lucky, maybe IU can dig up a minor violation or two in the next couple years.  That would also get me out of losing a bet :)

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2011, 10:37:49 AM »
LOL, this is nothing new to Tom Crean's offense (and was mostly called the three man weave here...).  If you're lucky, maybe IU can dig up a minor violation or two in the next couple years.  That would also get me out of losing a bet :)

I watched the Harlem Globetrottters on espn this weekend.  Their offense does look like I4's.  3 man weave, a sideshow Bob on the bench coaching and a bunch of dudes launching "4 point shots".

Why Trend isn't playing with them or the and 1 tour is beyond mee.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2011, 10:43:10 AM »
Any of you Crean stalkers hang out at the I4 Event at Joe's on Weed this past Saturday?   ;)

lurch91

• All American
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2011, 11:33:32 AM »
coachtomcreans's "time to tan" tweet got a big laugh on local radio here in central IN and I think that was the final straw.  hehe....

Tom Crean has simply been a disaster at IU thus far, his teams are getting worse by the game.  Northwestern just kicked the Hoosier's ass's tonight and it was not as close as the final score stated.

He can't coach post men, he does not even attempt to throw the ball down low.  His teams are fundamentally the worst I have ever seen....   EVER.   All his offense tries to do is go one on one and hoist up a 3 at the last minute.  Or, we have witnessed this season a thing we Hoosier fans call the "dribble weave"   not "dribble drive" the "dribble weave"...   It is a thing to behold, 3 players all above the 3 point line all doing a Harlem Globetrotter figure 8.  ?-( :(

This Charlatan won 4 Big Ten games last season he will probably win less this season with the entire same team returning.   ?-(

I have had it with this snake oil salesman, after watching Bob Knight for over 25 years and then having Mike Davis and Tom Crean shoved down our throats is truly torture.   And Davis was a better coach than Crean.  At least his team played hard.  This is embarrassing, and what few Tom Crean apologists  that are left are even beginning to wonder if IU made a colossal mistake.

The time for excuses is over, and I think Crean is beginning to feel the heat.  He benched lazy ass Christian Watford for the first time in 2 years to start the second half tonight.

You all got lucky getting Buzz, he is a far superior coach than Crean.   And I don't care if all these 5 star players make it to IU....  (which I am doubting)    It won't matter, Crean can't coach them up.

Al McGuire was the best....     Good luck this year Marquette ....

If any of you want a good laugh, watch an IU game soon....   

You are not the first IU fan I'm met that has told me this.  Many of the fans I talk to are amazed that the pg has to check the bench between dribbles to make sure Crean hasn't changed his play call. 

warthog-driver

• All American
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2011, 01:38:15 AM »
Tom Crean has simply been a disaster at IU thus far, his teams are getting worse by the game. He can't coach post men, he does not even attempt to throw the ball down low.  His teams are fundamentally the worst I have ever seen....   EVER.   All his offense tries to do is go one on one and hoist up a 3 at the last minute.  Or, we have witnessed this season a thing we Hoosier fans call the "dribble weave"   not "dribble drive" the "dribble weave"...   It is a thing to behold, 3 players all above the 3 point line all doing a Harlem Globetrotter figure 8.  ?-( :( I have had it with this snake oil salesman...This is embarrassing, and what few Tom Crean apologists  that are left are even beginning to wonder if IU made a colossal mistake. If any of you want a good laugh, watch an IU game soon....   

This could be a recap of The Bronzed Beast of Bloomington's tenure at Marquette. Scary.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2011, 01:42:09 AM »

Don't you lose the bet next year?   ;D

chren21

• All American
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2011, 08:29:59 AM »
Can I ask what this big bet is?  I take it that it is when and if Bronzy gets canned.

Who all is involved?

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2011, 09:20:37 AM »
Don't you lose the bet next year?   ;D

Ahem...the winner of the bet will be determined On Nov 1, 2012 (or earlier if I win...)
http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=15620.50

feedback