[Today at 12:40:07 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Shooter McGavin
[Today at 11:32:50 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by dgies9156
[Today at 09:15:48 AM]

Marquette transfers, this millennium by Galway Eagle
[Today at 08:51:26 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Digital Camera  (Read 7610 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Digital Camera
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2010, 12:44:14 PM »
Little man's gotta keep that lead arm up on his delivery.  Putting too much stress on his throwing shoulder.  Better hitter than me though, that's for sure.

Absolutely true eagle, absolutely true.  He's since started taking pitching lessons from a former Triple A Brewer, Yankee and Houston Astro....David Glick  That particular game he was thrown in to pitch the last inning because they were saving arms for the next round (double elimination).  He wasn't even a pitcher on that All-Star team so his bad fundamentals were definitely exposed when they threw him in there....but it was a thrill for him.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2010, 12:47:04 PM »

Unsolicited advice from the old sage:
Send him to somewhere better than a middle of the road school.

Good advice.  We'll cross that bridge in a few years and see what the opportunities are.  My family has never been one to go to where dad went and I suspect he will probably go his own way, though he did love MU when he visited a few weeks ago.

His older cousins all went to Stanford and Cal...I'll scream if he goes to Cal as I'll likely breakout in hives entering the Berkeley area.   ;)

reinko

• All American
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2010, 12:52:25 PM »

His older cousins all went to Stanford and Cal...I'll scream if he goes to Cal as I'll likely breakout in hives entering the Berkeley area.   ;)

Yikes, if that happens, this could be him in 30 years!  ;D

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2010, 01:11:21 PM »
I have had good luck with anything by Canon.  Their point and shoot models test out among the best.

My last two point-and-shoot Canon's have been abysmal. They're fine when they work, but frequently just quit on me. I recently got a Panasonic Lumix as a replacement and have been pleased with it so far.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2010, 02:21:08 PM »
My last two point-and-shoot Canon's have been abysmal. They're fine when they work, but frequently just quit on me. I recently got a Panasonic Lumix as a replacement and have been pleased with it so far.

I also got a Lumix, loved it on my Honeymoon last week.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2010, 02:29:54 PM »
I also got a Lumix, loved it on my Honeymoon last week.

Did you sleep with it?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

🏀

• All American
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2010, 03:34:27 PM »

Did you sleep with it?

There's some unbelievable features.

chren21

• All American
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2010, 04:34:20 PM »
Absolutely true eagle, absolutely true.  He's since started taking pitching lessons from a former Triple A Brewer, Yankee and Houston Astro....David Glick  That particular game he was thrown in to pitch the last inning because they were saving arms for the next round (double elimination).  He wasn't even a pitcher on that All-Star team so his bad fundamentals were definitely exposed when they threw him in there....but it was a thrill for him.

Not sure how much opus higher up gives, I know it's a lot but you would think they would give McShane a taste after his donation to start the construction management program...??
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 08:34:28 PM by chren21 »