collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Session 1 Friday in Indianapolis  (Read 79 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Session 1 Friday in Indianapolis
« on: March 17, 2024, 10:20:08 PM »
If anyone is finding good deals, wouldn’t hate seeing them posted here.

Would be interested in 2.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MU82

• All American
Re: Session 1 Friday in Indianapolis
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 09:16:26 AM »
Just bought tickets for Sunday's session on TickPick. There are 4 of us, and the others didn't want to take the chance of the price going up even more after Purdue wins. Should lightning strike and Marquette lose to WKy, we should be able to re-sell the tix to Purdue fans, maybe even at a profit.

Paid $200 for Sec 223, best price I could find for tix that weren't behind the basket. Upper level, but good vantagepoint. I like TickPick because there are no extra charges - any service fees or taxes are included in the "all-in price" they quote right off the bat. Similar tickets on Vivid Seats were not only more expensive to start but they then tack on 35%+ in fees, so I feel OK about what I bought.

Now watch Purdue lose ... and these tix coulda been had for a nickel - ha!

Still don't have tix for Friday, but I'm less worried about price escalation there.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

feedback