Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: [Cracked Sidewalks] Recruiting disappointments mount but fear not  (Read 7156 times)

NersEllenson

• All American
Re: [Cracked Sidewalks] Recruiting disappointments mount but fear not
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2010, 11:16:02 AM »
From watching the Pro-Am, E-Will was one player that I could tell improved parts of his game over the summer.  His shot from 15' out is much improved.  I think he's still a year away from playing big minutes, and being BEAST tough, but Frozena did mention him as a surprise player this year.  I think he was suggesting something like 10 min. per game?  My thought was that he can hit the open shot, and in another year hopefully he'll feel comfortable attacking the rim off the dribble, and he'll be a solid defender, rebounder, shot blocker.  He certainly has the athleticism to do so.

E-Will showed me all I need to see that he will contribute to this program his Junior and Senior years, by a move he made at the March Madness scrimmage.  From the wing, outside the 3 point line..Gardner was defending him (who actually has very quick and agile feet for a big), E-Will took 1 or 2 dribbles toward Devante, did a complete sping move, pulled up off of 2 feet, and swished the shot from about 14 feet.  It really was an NBA grade move..super smooth.  Not saying in anyway he could ever make the NBA..but that move alone showed his potential and talent.  He's been a loyal kid to MU..honored his commitment after TC left, hasn't complained about PT, and just works hard.  He deserves some respect for that alone..and not to be called out by some hack Marquette65
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

tower912

• All American
Re: [Cracked Sidewalks] Recruiting disappointments mount but fear not
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2010, 11:51:53 AM »
WARNING!!!!!   Another poster spent years claiming that Dwight Burke could be an offensive force based on one move at one scrimmage.    DO NOT FALL INTO THAT TRAP!
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

feedback