Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: MU vs UWM  (Read 24352 times)

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
Re: MU vs UWM
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2010, 04:22:13 PM »
It should be a sell out, but ya I would not guaranteed it. The Bucks that night are at the Bradley Center as well. Plus,  Badger football host Northwestern that day.

Fair enough.

Maybe I'm the crazy one.

Maybe there will be a lot of people in town looking for something to do on Sat. night.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2010, 06:32:50 PM »
Fair enough.

Maybe I'm the crazy one.

Maybe there will be a lot of people in town looking for something to do on Sat. night.

No, you are not crazy.

It's just a big game for UWM and their fan base to host Marquette.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

bobnoxious

• Team Captain
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2010, 12:27:30 AM »
I'm with you 100%.

The only thing that might be tough is that UWM is not selling single game tickets for that game, just like MU is not selling single game tickets for the Badger game.

The difference is that the Badger game is always sold out before MU puts single seats out to the public

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2010, 09:09:53 AM »
UWM has a 5 game mini plan that is coming out later this month. Unless something has change it cost $50 for 5 different games. If you are a college basketball fan other than MU fan, that might be a deal for you as well. I did that when the Panthers hosted Wisconsin in 2007 than the next year I bought season-tickets and still do today.

Considering what I paid for two single-game tickets to the Notre Dame season finale last year, paying $50 for individuals to this would be worth it to me. Could either sell the other games on Stubhub or just let them go...really wouldn't matter much to me, unless it was a Butler or something like that packaged with Marquette.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2010, 03:58:34 PM »
 ;D ;D The mini plans are not up yet on the Panthers web site but can be sold. These are some great deals.

BLACK PLAN- Marquette, Butler, Valpo and Bowling Green

GOLD PLAN- Marquette, Northern Iowa, Detroit and Loyola

Loge Seats- $40 (gray area on map)

Premium Seats- $60  (yellow area on map)

http://uwmpanthers.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/wiml/genrel/auto_pdf/TheCell_Diagram_09

Marquette, Nov.27 @7pm
Northern Iowa, Nov.20 @ 7pm
Detroit, Jan. 28 TBA it's a Friday night
Loyola, Jan. 15 @ 1pm
Butler, Jan. 3 @ 7pm
Valparaiso, Feb. 16 @ 7pm
Bowling Green, Dec.18 @7pm
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 04:58:54 PM by mupanther »
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2010, 04:57:10 PM »
I'm sure many of you will say the good games other than MU are Butler and/or Northern Iowa. Two side notes, Detroit has McDonald's All-American, Ray Callum, Jr and Indiana transfer Eli Holman. Loyola will not be that good of a team this year but they have 5 players from the state of Wisconsin which include Ben Averkamp who was in the summer pro-am this year.
-Bill Walton

Tom Crean's Tanning Bed

• All American
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »
Two side notes, Detroit has McDonald's All-American, Ray Callum, Jr and Indiana transfer Eli Holman.

Make sure any potted plants within the US Cellular Arena are secured.
The General has taken on a new command.

Daniel

• All American
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2010, 05:23:23 PM »
Is there not an allocation of seats for the away team?  Should be.  I'd probably like to go since it's basically a home game. . . have to look at the options.....

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2010, 06:06:02 PM »
Here is some info on the mini plans and groups plans.

http://uwmpanthers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/091610aab.html
-Bill Walton

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2010, 07:53:03 PM »
The front page for the four game packs, it's funny the gold pack has the MU logo by it. aka, Marquette Gold
http://uwmpanthers.cstv.com/
-Bill Walton

Fullodds

• All American
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2010, 08:36:07 PM »
The front page for the four game packs, it's funny the gold pack has the MU logo by it. aka, Marquette Gold

hilarious

MU is also on the 'black' ticket pack

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2010, 08:51:53 PM »

Wait... so you guys haven't sold out all your tickets yet?!?!?
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2010, 09:04:42 PM »
Wait... so you guys haven't sold out all your tickets yet?!?!?
Who is you guys?

Single game tickets are not on sale yet, just season and mini plans. (just like marquette does it)
-Bill Walton

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2010, 07:31:58 AM »
Who is you guys?

You are 'you guys.'  You bring up UW-Shorewood more than anyone else, therefore you've been promoted to representative of UW-S' interests on these forums henceforth.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2010, 08:09:31 AM »
You are 'you guys.'  You bring up UW-Shorewood more than anyone else, therefore you've been promoted to representative of UW-S' interests on these forums henceforth.
I never have talk about Milwaukee Panthers basketball on this forum. I'm justing putting out info so Marquette fans or whoever can get tickets for the MU @ UWM game on Nov. 27.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 08:17:02 AM by mupanther »
-Bill Walton

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2010, 08:51:37 AM »
I never have talk about Milwaukee Panthers basketball on this forum. I'm justing putting out info so Marquette fans or whoever can get tickets for the MU @ UWM game on Nov. 27.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, sweetie.  This thread that you keep pumping info about UW-Shorewood into is more chat about the school than there ever has been in the past.  It's not a bad thing and I'm not accusing you of being a UW-S fan over MU, it's just how things are.

I could agree with you that you're not MUScoop's official UW-S emissary, but then we'd both be wrong.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2010, 09:13:41 AM »
Don't get your panties in a bunch, sweetie.  This thread that you keep pumping info about UW-Shorewood into is more chat about the school than there ever has been in the past.  It's not a bad thing and I'm not accusing you of being a UW-S fan over MU, it's just how things are.

I could agree with you that you're not MUScoop's official UW-S emissary, but then we'd both be wrong.
Just a fan of college hoops! My wife and I have full season-tickets for both MU and UWM and go on some road trips.

I'll answer it, "more chat about the school than ever has been in the past" it's simply UWM has never hosted MU.
-Bill Walton

feedback