collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Girls of the BE  (Read 11347 times)

goodgreatgrand

• Team Captain
Re: Girls of the BE
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 10:08:52 AM »
LOL....ok. I'll 'trust' you on that one.  :D

KipsBayEagle

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 10:13:33 AM »
Villanova has always had a reputation of having the highest proportion of hot girls of any campus in the northeast.  There is no logical reasoning behind it, its just the way it is.  My high school which graduates about 100 to 115 kids a year sends about 10 to 15 kids a year there, and when i was in high school they always mentioned how much they were looking forward to going to villanova because of the girls.

KipsBayEagle

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2010, 10:23:43 AM »
Villanova has always had a reputation of having the highest proportion of hot girls of any campus in the northeast.  There is no logical reasoning behind it, its just the way it is.  My high school which graduates about 100 to 115 kids a year sends about 10 to 15 kids a year there, and when i was in high school they always mentioned how much they were looking forward to going to villanova because of the girls.

Maybe it is an urban legend put forth by university officials in hopes of boosting enrollment.  Current students continue the rumor hoping that others fall for the same lies. Once new students are enrolled it is simply to expensive, embarrassing, or time consuming to consider transferring for such a superficial reason. 

Kind of like how people with kids always try to get those without to "join the club" without telling them the real truth...  Wait I have said to much, redacted!
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

KipsBayEagle

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2010, 10:32:16 AM »
Just for the record this college prowler website really has Marquette nailed down to a tee.  Never seen it before, but it sums up marquette almost perfectly.

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2010, 10:46:45 AM »
some of the overall school rankings are kind of funny though.  it ranks Michigan State, Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin girls ahead of Alabama and TCU... oh big ten fans, they might as well wall off the midwest. they dont know whats on the other side anyway.

brewnewsman

• Scholarship Player
If The Big East Schools Were Chicks...
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2010, 05:36:10 PM »
this is pretty hilarious.  but I disagree with MU having a worse location than Nova. Give me Milwaukee over Philly any day...

http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=445801&pid=5612246

chapman

• All American
Re: If The Big East Schools Were Chicks...
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 05:59:45 PM »
this is pretty hilarious.  but I disagree with MU having a worse location than Nova. Give me Milwaukee over Philly any day...

Have lived in both cities, and I agree.  Areas around Philly that locals call "nice" I still considered run down and crappy.  Probably the typical idea that Milwaukee is in Siberia, but in Milwaukee I never experienced snowstorms of 26, 22, and 28 inches, wtih the second two two days apart. And as far as crappy locations, I've heard UConn's campus is in the middle of nowhere.

goodgreatgrand

• Team Captain
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2010, 08:43:15 PM »
Storrs is in a dry county. That says it all.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2010, 12:45:37 AM »
I live on the east coast. There is no such 'reputation.' You are clearly misinformed.

Nova girls given an A rating by collegeprowler

http://collegeprowler.com/villanova-university/guys--and--girls/

EDIT:  Sorry, didn't see Kips already had this.

A few more with actual evidence.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 12:50:39 AM by ChicosBailBonds »

Blackhat

• All American
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2010, 03:57:40 AM »
If those chicks are hot then half of those ladies are "evidence" I haven't had enough to drink tonight.   

🏀

• All American
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2010, 10:26:58 AM »
Villanova has way too many gingers for my liking.

john_cocktoasten

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2010, 11:30:16 AM »
those chicks are average at best.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2010, 02:36:08 PM »
I'm hard pressed to find a school ranked that highly academically (Villanova ranked #1 in it's category - regional schools) with that attractive a student body in that type of locale.  USC is ranked highly and certainly has some very attractive women, so does UCLA, etc.   But a small, Catholic school in the cold weather and ranked that highly academically, I'd say Villanova is doing quite well in that category.

wyzgy

• Team Captain
  • he who laughs last, laughs...last
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2010, 11:54:36 PM »
wouldn't need to do cyote ugly with depaul-she'll cut the circulation off for you.  the real question is, which rehab clinic you'll need for waking up with that boulder in the first place ;D

SacWarrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2010, 12:48:34 PM »
see: "Author - UofL07"

tab closed

feedback