collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Masters (Fan) Favorite  (Read 5684 times)

Brewtown Andy

• All American
    • Anonymous Eagle
Re: Masters (Fan) Favorite
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2010, 03:53:07 PM »
Why would anybody root for Tiger? Not only is he a completely immature baby, it turns out he's a jerk to boot. He is the last person I'd root for. I was rooting, in order for:

Westwood
Couples
Mickelson
Choi

Compare the remarks Westwood made after the tournament to those of Tiger Woods. How can you root for a jerk like that. A 10 year old boy has more sense than Tiger Woods. Swearing on national television cannot be dismissed as competitive spirit. Besides, anybody who refers to themselves in the third person "Oh Tiger Woods, you suck!" is a homo.

Tiger's the only one they're throwing the parabolic mic at, though.  The rest of the players are still saying bad words: http://twitter.com/shanebacon/status/11835762324
Twitter - @brewtownandy
Anonymous Eagle

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 04:16:22 PM »
Tiger Woods is my favorite golfer with out question.  He made a golf fan out of me.  If he wasn't playing in a tournament I would not watch it.  I hope he wins every tournament he plays.  His recent sex scandal will not affect my opinion of Tiger, I will still root for him, and still only watch tournaments in which he is playing. 

Then you're not a golf fan. You're a Tiger Woods fan. Do you stalk him in person or just on television?

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 04:21:54 PM »
I admire Tiger's talent. And I admire Barry Bond's talent. But how anyone could "root" for or be a "fan" of either is beyond me.

feedback